Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi all

Now that I have been updating every day its quiet demanding πŸ˜†, I am putting my demands for atleast 12-14 likes and several comments πŸ˜ƒ

Jyada ho gaya kya ...koi baat nahi ...you will still get your updates ...πŸ˜‰

This one is again a special dedication ...to a very very special friend Ann(Anwesha) ...my first one on the forum...I used to wait that one day this great writer will comment on my story ...and the day we chatted there was no turning back. All of us know what Anns work stands for ...pristine beauty and heart wrenching ...this ones for you dear ...thanks for being such a gentle and beautiful inspiring friend ...

Another fun-filled episode ...hold your seats for this roller-coaster ride πŸ˜‰

Chapter 13:

Ek Sharth ...

Rehmaans revelation had softened Zain, how careless of me I should have been more careful. I should have taken care of her, no more late night outs he mentally noted...and yes keep a distance, his proximity was hurting her health. 

The next morning Zain left a bit early to avoid almost everyone ...but Rhea eyes followed him to his cabin ...when she reached with Fahad

Kyu bhaag gaye kitkit she asked ...

He looked up ...trying to stay calm ...her presence always made him go crazy ...

Right this moment he wanted to pick her up, make her sit on his table and kiss her ...hard very hard ...

Maine kuch poocha tumse...he looked away disinterested a forcible one though ...taking his eyes away from her face was an induced effort by his brain ...and a taxing one on his heart

She looked closely and came closer to him ...he almost was breathless...intoxicated

Yeh tumhare hoton pe kya hua, reminding Zain of the close encounter with her newly adopted father ...

Woh lag gayi...he lied...

And started to immerse himself in his laptop once again ...

Koi galti hui mujhese.. she asked pouting her face in a I am sorry loop ...

Nahi toh ...aisa kyu keh rahi ho ...

His straying eyes that were fixated on everything except her face were giving a different answer

Bas aise hi, her lips always chuckled to the right when she was irritated, he had noted...

She walked off without turning back, he slowly looked up ...

Wish he could drive away his past ...wish he wouldn't have said those words that had eaten his life ...wish ...he took his gaze away ...

Exactly 10 minute later Rhea stormed in ...

Mr.Abdullaha aap khud koh samjthe kya hai ...

He was amazed his formal name had never sounded so erotically aristocratic till she called him ..

Ab kya kiya maine ...he always felt he was being cross-examined ...

Sahil, who trainee joh mujhe kal sikha raha tha...

Uss Sahil ka transfer karvaya, just because maine kaha who bahut sweet hai , she was furious.

He laughed... Toh aur kya karta ...he wanted to provoke her ...

Kitkit...yeh kya baat hui...she mellowed down her temper ...

Theek hai manta hu uska transfer aaj nahi karna chaiya tha mujhe ...she felt happy that he had at least felt he had done some mistake...

Infact kal hi kardena chaiye tha... jab tum usse apna crush bana baithi ...his grin was bugging Rhea...

Atleast koi toh mujhe time deta tha, kisi fattu ke tarah nahi joh ek ice-cream khilaye aur dum dabakar bhag gaya, her words badgered Zain ...

Mai ...fattu ...😑

Haa tum duniye keh sabse bade fatu ho, koi shaqh ...her voice was bothering Zain now...

Dekho yeh tumhari galatfami hai, mai koi challenge se darta nahi ...he felt his backbone was telling him to declare the war ...

Mere sirf teen taliyon se mai tumhara band baja sakti hu...she declared

Their khitpit which in the olden days ranged from 7-7:30 was doing overtime today...

Accha dekhte hai ...

Theek hai, toh apna challenge suno...aaj raat swimming pool par milo... aur mai joh bhi bolungi tumhe karna padega ...done

Pool par raat koh nahi nahi...he reminded himself no late nights with her ...

Dekha daar gaye na...Fatuuu

Accha theek hai aa jaunga ...he finally accepted

She left with a wicked smile, and Zain kept on wondering what in store was for him ...swimming pool...maybe she is going to ask him to swim several laps...or maybe hold his breath under water or maybe...he was scared now...why the hell I am frightened ...Zain mard ban ...be a man ...his fearless counterpart assured him ...

The rest of the day passed in full anticipation for the night ...he had stayed back late so that he could avoid the dinner crisis, though losing the time to travel back with Aaliya ...was resentful

Exactly at 11:00 pm after his daily peeking routine or Suraiya Darshan as he had lovingly termed, he went to the swimming pool ...he had worn his notorious red swimming shorts inside...he knew Aaliya hated to see him trotting around his dashing built in them ...he stood there waiting and praying that Rehmaan wont come to bug him tonight...the small swelling on his lips had yet not subsided ...

She walked near ...his heart was getting inebriated

Aree wah kitkit aa gaye, she almost mimicked his laugh ...sort of a mogambo oneπŸ˜†

Bolo kya karna hai ...the air was cool, infact a bit cold ...she smiled ...he looked with sucpicious

Apne kapde utaro ...he looked at her shy ...

Oh my god ...yeh toh strip kara rahi hai ...his heartbeat was wildly racing ...he felt his cheeks flushing ...😳

He slowly started stripping, he was kind-off enjoying it ...loving her gaze on his sculpted built...the moonlight was beaming on his soft cream complexion skin ...a varied shade of an amazing white...Rhea was in her own dream world ...admiring this piece of work ...of nature ..she could barely control her drool like a 6 month old....

Ya Allah ...isse toh fimo mai hina chaiye tha...dole shole ...aur uspar yeh aankhen ...hay maar dala ....she hushed the tone of her evil antar aatma ...now taking the form of a sexy vamp on the verge of seducing the hero...

He stood there in his red trunks ...keeping his hand on his waist ...almost on a display ...he knew he was being admired and slobbered on ...basking in his full glory he was taking advantage of his challenging situation...

Ab pani mai uthro ...he chuckled ...the water was cold ...infact a bit freezing, maybe it was not a great idea to accept this fatu challenge afterall .. he silently prayed ...

He slowly slipped in the water with the minimum noise , lest someone awakens ...

As he dissented, she told him to go towards the deep side of the pool...he did , 

his feet were barely touching the ground he was almost drinking the chlorinated liquid... and his hands were stroking it gently...trying to still keep his head up in the water, 

he was still confused what sort of challenge was this ... he was submerged till neck and still sort of standing ...barely...his tips could not reach the floor with great difficulty...

Dekho kikit abhi bhi waqt hai ...man lo ...tum bahut fattu ho ...varna

Varna kya ...bolo Da...

Theek hai ab mere teen taliyon se pehle , tum khud ba khud bahar aaoge... Yeh hai tumhara challenge

He almost roared with a hysterical laughter ...this was her big challenge ...rubbing Aaliya at the wrong side...she starred back offended...

...agar mere teesre tali se pehle tum bahar aaye toh tum hare ...aur jaise mai bolungi tumhe karna padega ...nahi toh jaisa tum bolo puree 24 ghante ke liye mai karungi ...manjoor ...

Teen tali nahi hui ..koi bada nuclear bomb phek rahi ho ...kya kar logi ...he was mocking now

Manjoor...isme kaunsi badi baat hai, he was confident of his win now and beamed with male chauvistic pride ...

She clapped once ...he was wondering what a joke ...how the hell she is going to win this one...he waited her to bug him with something ...maybe throw something on him ...or pretend that she is falling so that he would rush ...but she didn't move ...

She clapped another one ...his pride was swelling ...ab yeh haaregi ..and he was already making the plans ...wow full 24 hrs ..hmmm need to plan something good ...bubbling in his wonderland ...

He looked up for her to clap the third one ...but she started walking back towards the house...

Aree Da ...kuch bhool rahi ho ...teesre tali toh bajao ...

She turned back and laughed...

who toh mai decide karungi na ...kab bajegi ...ek ghante mai ...ya phir kal subhah ...ya phir... she walked away ...

Zain was left open-mouthed ...he was seeing what her golden plan was and he had willingly walked in like a scape-goat ...Rhea suno toh ...

but she had left and he in his red shorts standing to be precise ...stranded in cold water ...the night looked long ...and now extra-long for Zain ...

Tere bahon mai sar chupakar ek baar bas...ek baar ...

...jee bharke  sona chaahta hu ...

Is zindagi ki adhuri kahani koh...tere nazron se ek baar... 

...phir se jeena chahta hu...

SIM

Pre-cap: who wins the challenge Rhea or Zain ...aage dekhaiye agle chapter mai 

Please press like button, and yes comment comment comment ...I love the words πŸ˜‰

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am first superb update you are torturons my zain , he transfered that trane so jealous , now continue soon , wondergul update !
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg I could imagine zain standing in the pool red shorts ...and I know who's gonna win ...but waiting for next chapter ...and the last line I love them
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fabulous update sorry last time i did not comment i tought that i read it but i had not but i read it today both the updates are ausome                                               Reha is a tough task master poor Zain                                will be eagerly waiting for next update
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updated
Kash yeh sab serial mein dekhne ko milta
Ur update has become like a daily dose
Hamari aadtein itni mat bigado...
Just kidding keep up the good work
Update soon
Thanks 4 pm πŸ€—
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update. Can't wait 4 d next
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both the chapters were wonderful Sim...
Loved them...
This story is really sooo interesting...
Pls continue soon...
And thanks for the pm...
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read all d parts..
Superb ff..
Cont soon pls..
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

I am first superb update you are torturons my zain , he transfered that trane so jealous , now continue soon , wondergul update !

aww my first comment
thank you so much
Love to bug Zain πŸ˜‰
Keep reading 😊
sim
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update sim...
ZAINs jealousy never ends...
And loved the challenge...AALU was too cute...
Waiting for the next...
Plz continue soon...