Aanya.RS thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
great start
looking forward to this
Thriller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey so sry for the late rpl obvio u should continue yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai loved ur ff's prologue continue soon eagerly waiting for the first part:)
Nain5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
heyy guys.. here wd 1st part of this ff... hope u ppl like it...

CHAPTER 1 - Dare

She headed towards the mirror and clutched its edges. Another tear drop escaped from her eyes and she recalled her past.

10 Years Earlier

She was sleeping peacefully resting her head on her father's shoulder while returning home through bus after a long admission procedure to her new school in class 11th. Suddenly she felt a palm crawling on her breast touching and pressing it.

She raised her vision and found a hand going back to its original position. It was the hand of another passanger sitting at her back seat. She clenched her fist, stood up and came out to the walking area crossing her dad. She reached that person, who was presently pretending to sleep. He was probably a middle aged man of late thirties.

S: khada ho.
Person: no reply.

S: maine kaha khada ho.(she shouted)
Person: no reply.

She knew he was pretending. She clenched her teeth and pressed a tight slap on his right cheek. The person woke up with a jolt and stood up covering his cheek.

S: sach kehte hein laaton k bhut baaton se nahi maante.
Person: par maine kya kiya?

With this she slapped him again on his left cheek. All the lights of bus were switched on and everybody's attention was constant on sanyukta.

Person: listen(pointing his index finger)

She bit her lower lip and cracked another slap on his right cheek.

Person: how dare you?
S: dare? Me? Chal pehle tujhe tere prizes k reasons ginwa dun. Pehla thappad andhere ka faayda uthane k liye. Dusra thappad ladies ki respect na karne k liye. Tisra thappad apni beti ki umra ki ladki ko haath lagane k liye. Aur ye chauthha thappad(pressing another slap) teri maa ki taraf se tujhe sudharne k liye.
You bloody mother f**ker. Kya lagta hai tujhe? Main ladki hun, meri age kam hai to main khud ko protect nahi kar sakti? Galat samajhta hai tu. Main koi abla nari nahi hun samjha harami. Aur apni ye laal aankhen apni maa ko dikhana samjha. Unke saath kar kar k practice ki hogi na.

Person: mind your tongue.
S: kyun? Mind kyun karun? Aisa kya kiya hai tune? Bol sabko.

He became silent and dug his head down in shame.

S: correct sharam to aani chahiye. Agli bar kisi bhi ladki k saath badtamizi karne se pehle ye thappad aur apni maa ko zarur yaad karna raskle. Driver gaadi rokiye. Oye kaimine isse pehle har passanger tujhe chappal se dhoye, utar.
Driver: par madam.

S: bhaiya, apko bhi is kamine k saath sexual harassment ko support karne k ilzaam me jail bhijwa dungi.
Driver: oye tu utar. Mainu jail nahi jaana.

The person was thrown out of the bus and then sanyu took her seat. Prakash Agrawal, her dad pressed her shoulder.

P: kya hua beta?
S: papa, agar main apka beta hoti to bataa sakti. Please understand yourself, kisi aisi jagah haath lagaya, which was unacceptable.

P: I am proud of you.
S: thank you papa.

A/N: anytime anyone misbehaves you especially, touches your private areas may be you are a boy or a girl, dont complain, immediately take an action against that person. This is not dare, it is self respect.

~~~Sanyukta's POV~~~

It was the first appretiation from my papa and that too proud. I could easily see that glow in his eyes. The main aim of my life was not becoming succesful but just to see that proudness in my parent's eyes as well as I wanted to gift them something from MY SALARY.

In this journey, I had never thought to get any kind of love from anyone. But I did hunderds of mistakes. The mistaking age or mistakes of my age, TEENAGE.

~~No One's POV~~

A week later. . . Delhi

A fresh morning crept in. A ray of sunlight washed her face. She lazily covered her face in the bedsheet.

M: uthh ja 6 baj gaye.
S: sone do na maa. Abhi bahat time hai school k liye.

M: uthh jaa der ho jaayegi.
S: please thodi der aur. Apne laadle ko leke jao na pehle.

M: wo kabse uthh gaya.
S: kya roz raat ko meta kachumar bana k usko chain nahi milta jo subah bhi tabaahi macha raha hai. Puri raat takiye ki tarah mujhe pakad k so raha tha jaise usko apne nahi maine paida kiya ho.

M: to kya hua badi behen bhi maa jaisi hoti hai.
S: ap apne chup shaitaan ko khud sambhalo. Huh.

M: sambhal lungi. Abhi jaa badminton leke kabse baitha hai. Tera wait kar raha hai.
D: Sandy. . . Sandy. . . (he call out loudly)

M: le bulawa bhi aa gaya.
S: uff..

She wore her slippers and headed towards garden. Deepak was 4 years younger than sanyukta and was beloved of everyone as he was the youngest member of the family. He was called deep and sanyukta was called sanyu. Deep was like first to her. She loved him like anything, may be more than her mom. She reached the garden, where he was warming up his play.

S: kyun galaa faad raha hai subah subah? Aur kya sandy sandy laga rakha hai?
D: di look sanyukta ka SAN aur di ka DY to mila k hua na SANDY.

S: chup kar. Jitne naam de chuka hai tu utne janam bhi nahi liye honge maine. Har hafte naya naam rakh deta hai.
D: bas kar sandy. Racket pakad aur shuru ho ja, fir school ka time ho jaayega.

They both played for some time and got ready for their respective schools.

M: deep dudh pi le beta.
D: chhi mujhe nahi pina. Kitna badbudar hai.(he said making an annoying face)
S: ek chamat marungi saare daant gir jaayenge. Khane ki chiz ko koi chhi karta hai. Bewakuf, tu na sahi dusre usko use karte hein. Maa iska bournvita laa k rakha hai, use mila k dedo.

A/N - guys whatever your age may be but you and your food habits are different from others. Sometime you hate some food but dont use words like 'chhi' bcoz the things you hate may be someone's fav.

Meanwhile entered pratap with his newspaper.

P: kya hua bhai, itna shor kyun ho raha hai?
S(murmer): maa aj HITLER ka mood thik hai kya? Bolo na pehla din hai school ka, school chhod aayen.

M: mujhe kya pata. Inke mood ka ye hi jaane. Khud puchh le na.
S: rehne do. Isse achha main cycle se chali jaun. Duniya bhar ki tension aake sidha mere upar nikalenge.

She was heading towards main door for departure, just then pratap called her.

P: ruk ja main chhod dunga dono ko. Aj pehla din hai.
S(murmer): maa aj hitler ki tabiyat thik nahi hai kya? Khud se bol rahe hein. Koi bomb to futne nahi waala.
M: tere luck pe depend karta hai. Main kya bol sakti hun.

"meen. . .meen. . .", called sanyu's dadi from the entrance gate. She was an arrogant lady, who always used to dominate meenakshi and behave like a slave to her. Pratap had already left to discard his car from garage.

S: lo aa gaya bulawa kamini khusat luchchi good for snooring only khusat budhiya ka. Naam to thik se bol nahi sakti. Bas order jhadne k liye mu khuda rehta hai. Kash hamesha k liye mu band ho jaaye, bhagwaan ko thank you bolungi musibat se chhutkara milne ka. Huh.
M: sanyu badon k baare me aisa nahi kehte.

S: bade agar badon ki tarah behave na karen to unki aukat automatic kam ho jaati hai. Aur ap zyada bhasan mat jhaado us khusat buddhi k liye. Apki jagah hoti na main, uske niche leta k uske galek upar khadi ho jaati.(she then left)

A/N: the very first mistake teenagers do is misbehave parents. They dont understand that whatever parents say to them is good for them only. For example, if they dont give you a mobile at your tender age that means, they dont want you to waste your time there and spoil your future ahead. Here she forgot that misbehaving her dadi is misbehaving her mom.

~~~Sanyukta's POV~~~

"St. Xavier's High School, New Delhi", I read out at the entrance, my new school. I had done hundreds of mistakes, which I realised when I grew up. But the only one thing I did the best with myself was KRITI, my best friend. She understood me more than me. Solving every problem of my life, she was an angel to me.

~~~No One's POV~~~

She entered into the class and sat near her.

K: hi(waving her hand)
S: hello(forwarded her hand and shook with hers)

K(in mind): attitude hai ya smartness. Dikhne me to khadoos nahi lagti.

K: new?
S: yup.

K: me too.
S: mere paas time table nahi. Kaunsa class hai?

K: programming.
S: matlab sardard. Sab me top kar sakti hun lekin isme fail. Huh..

K: mera bhi yahi haal hai. Hahaha.
S: hihihi.

Both giggled and became best friends then after. Every class, every practicals, travelling home, eating everything together. Even teachers got confused if one of then remain absent. Both were so popular for their friendship that in simple class tests also they were not allowed to sit together. One and half year passed with this and it was the last 6 months left in that school.

One day sanyu was engrossed in her notebook during recess and kriti noticed her.

K: lagi hui hai tere operation me. Zarur programming hoga.
S: aur kaun mujhe aisa headache dega mujhe. Aisa koi balm nahi banaa jo is dard ko dur kare. Pata nahi kaise log ise solve karte hein, mujhe codes bhi samajh nahi aate.

K: koi nahi kal se coaching join kar lenge kal se. Baat kar li hai maine.
S: teri badi dayaa hogi. Par class khatam hone k baad.
K: maalum hai, you are a sincere student.

Next Evening in class

They entered into the class and took their seats. Class started and except her fundamentals nothing was clear. Practice started on a simple program but it was worthless. She hopelessly placed her face on her palms and gawked the screen making a puppy face.

"need help?", queried a voice.

To Be Cotinued...

i guess u ppl can wait a week... plz cmnt silent readers... open up plzzz.. i wanna improve...

Edited by Nain5000 - 9 years ago
Rashi98 thumbnail
Reswa
Unres by morning!

Till then, night!!
vidhichaudhury thumbnail
Awesome update.
loved it
thanks for pm &
update soon plsEdited by vidhichaudhury - 9 years ago
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme starting yr
I luved it

Beautifully penned down

What sanyu did was absolutely rite
Aese adami ko toh itna marna chahiye jab tak nani na yaad aa jaye
Agli barse apni khud ki biwi ko haath lagane se pehle dus bar soche

Sanyu luvs her mom n bro a lot
Her dad strict type k he

Dadi b

Kriti her support system

New class

I think in end that voice is of rd

Cnt wait for next
Update soon

Luv u
Keep smiling
foreverhers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The title of the story caught my attention and must say that it has that scary gleam to it..
The prologue was so intriguing while the descripition of characters is interesting.
The first chapter is certainly amazingly awesome, to say the least.
Such educative yet magnificent fictions are very rarely found and I'm glad to have read one...
Those realistic instances and mistakes which we often tend to do, oblivious to their later consequences have been penned down fantastically and thought-provokingly.

Thant indecent man deserved such a treatment. Such cases are really humiliating for a woman. I'm glad that Sanyukta stood up with such a brave front.
I agree. However be the elders be respecting them is our most vital moral value.
Ah! Such beautiful family bonds have been splendidly brought out and that friendship bond is perfectly penned.
I'm eager to know where does Randhir fit in all and whose voice it might be at the end.

Do update the first chapter soonish. I'm eagerly waiting for it.

Regards
Keya

P.S.- Can you send me PMs for the update, only if you don't mind?