Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
pls some one fill tis page, only 2 boxes Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Last update was awesome me loving it '''''''''' enjoying thourgly ''''super duper update 
poongs123 thumbnail
Waiting   for an update 
poongs123 thumbnail
Hey me eagerly waiting  for now kindly update 
Desigirls12 thumbnail

THANKU FRIENDS FOR UR LOVELY COMMENTS AND LIKES..LOVE U ALL

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

(THANKU SHRUTHE DII FOR A LOVELY BEAUTIFUL BANNER)

Maan sighed and followed, they reached te garden..Maan eyes widen in shock and surprise seeing te arrangement ..he was just gapping at her

Geet : did u like it

Maan  was not in sense to say anything he don't  know wat to do whether to laugh seeing her act nor hug her for arrange tis , a blanket was spread under a tree, with some pillows and a extra blanket..they was tray with two flask was placed with cups..he chuckled to see  packet of diarymilks..

Geet : Maan why u standing like a statue say naa do u like it

Maan gave a confused look: wat is tis Geet

Geet frowned : u r te most unromantic person in tis world Maan

Maan keeping his hands on his waist : Geet

Geet : don't show ur style to me, how i arranged all tis to spend some time with u, but u poured water in all my excitement ,looking up, babaji in tis whole world u got only him, pointing to him, for me, poor Geet baby

Maan was rolling his eyes seeing her nautanki

Geet : i thought to spend some time with u..from morning we are not together, first fight, then confession, clearing all ur doubts itself i exhausted fully, then going out..so i thought to spend some time my bf..

Maan felt touched, tis is te  thing he too  wanted, but before he think his MISTY did it,he is falling for his angel more and more

Geet look at him : i know my bf is not capable of doing all tis  so i did, but u asking wat is tis, with a pout, leave it nothing can be done with u..u go and sleep in ur haunted room, i will enjoy all tis all alone

Maan :im sory Geet seeing all tis i thought  u arranged pinic in our garden if u would have said i could have arranged some other  place,with a chuckled

Geet open her mouth in anger, tat is it, here she  did tis much he is teasing her, she smack his stomach with her elbow 

Maan : ouch

Geet : get out from here , i hate u

Maan hugged : u wont say I LOVE but  will say i hate u naa

Geet turned  her face, Maan sense her gussa, he smiled at her fuming face which look like a red apple..he just hugged her from back, placing his chin on her shoulder.

Maan : why tis blanket ,pillows , and tis tray

Geet : its very cold naa and i thought we will have coffee in tis cold night, but u,seeing him smiling, leave me, she pushed him

Maan : ok baba im sory pls  yar, today actually i said so many sorys

Geet  was surprised as Maan agreed so soon : wat u said,rubbing her ear, i didt hear properly

Maan : im sory Geet, enough

Geet look at him with attitude: ok ok u r forgiven

Maan bowing : thanku memsaab

Geet hugged him, Maan hugged her caressing her hair..

Maan : wat u want to talk Geet

Geet didt reply,she just placed her ear on his  heart, Maan wonder wat she is doing

Maan : Geet

Geet  : shh i want to hear ur heart beat

Maan smiled :why

Geet : i can hear my name in it

Maan still with her words : Geet, he kissed her hair..Geet  was hearing his heart which wasbeating peacefully..she always love to hear his beat..but now its beating  for her,only for he

Kaatre En Vaasal Vanthaai Methuvaaga Kathavu Thiranthaai

Kaatre Un Paerai Kaettaen Kaathal Enraai

Wind, u came to my door..U slowly opened te door

Wind I asked ur name..u said love

Naetru Nee Engu Irunthaai Kaatre Nee Solvaai Endrae

Swaasathil Irunthathaaga Solli Chenraai

I asked "Whr wer u yesterday?" So u wouldsa

U said "u were thr in my breath" and went away

Thulli Varum Kaatre Thulli Varum Kaatre Thaaimozhi Pesu (2)

U bouncing wind u bouncing wind speak ur  mother (tongue) language ( 2) 

Nilavulla Varaiyil Nilamulla Varaiyil Nenjinil Veesu

Till there is moon  till there is  earth  blow in heart

Thulli Varum Kaatre Thulli Varum Kaatre Thaaimozhi Pesu

U bouncing wind u bouncing wind speak ur  mother (tongue) language

Maan cupped her face, and saw her eyes,both are staring at each other's eyes..Geet was staring at his eyes which hold so much of love for her only for her..Maan was drowning in her eyes which hold unconditional love for him, only for him along with some mischievous glint

Naetru Nee Engu Irunthaai Kaatre Nee Solvaai Endren

Cold Wind was blowing as it was winter, but the temperature of they bodies was increasing..te night was witnessing they love..both lost in they eyes..Geet cant bear Maan ki intense gaze,

Kaarkaalam Mazhaikum Bothu Olinthuklla Nee Vendum

Thaavani Kudai Pidipaayaa

When these dark clouds gather i want to hide will u give ur sari fleet to hide

Geet move away from him, she spread her hands  to feel te  cool breeze, Maan smiled seeing her antic..he slowly moved to her and hugged her from behind, snaking his hands around her stomach, making her shudder..Geet placed her  hands above his..both were feeling each other..Geet lean more on him, his cheeks was rubbing her cheeks creating a havoc inside both.. she just hide inside him

Anbe Naan Uranga Vendum Azhagaana Idam Vendum
Kangalil Idam Kodupaayaa

oh dear i want to sleep i need a beautiful place will u give me place in ur eyes

Maan broke te hug  and turned her..her face was flushed , he slowly took his finger and wipe her cheeks like wiping her blush..his eyes were dark with intense..Geet cant bear him to see her blush, she just  closed his eyes, Maan pulled her hand, both were falling in depth of ocean of  love..Maan  slowly brought her palm and kissed her palm making her shiver.

Nee ennarugil Vanthu Neliya.. Naan Un Manathil sendru Oliya..

U'll be drooling near me ..i will go and hide in ur heart

Nee Un Manathil ennuruvam Kandupidipaayaa?

will u find my figure in ur heart

Geet hugged him, Maan hide her inside him..They lips was sealed but they heart was speaking millions of words..they were talking abt their feelings which was hiden deep inside them..after so much of issues they feeling each other..no words can define they feelings

Pookalukulle Then Ulla Varaiyil Kaathalar Vaazhga

Pookalukulle Then Ulla Varaiyil Kaathalar Vaazhga

bless the lovers,till there is honey inside flower(2 )

Boomikku Mele Vaanulla Varaiyil Kaathalum Vaazhga

Let love also be blessed util there is moon above earth

They heart felt content  being in each other's embrace..they felt  blessed to fall in love..it was  a blissed moment and they don't want to want to end tis forever

Kaatre en Vaasal Vanthaai Methuvaaga Kathavu Thiranthaai

Kaatre Un Paerai Kaettaen Kaathal enraai

Naetru Nee engu Irunthaai Kaatre Nee solvaai endraen

swaasathil Irunthathaaga solli Chenraai

Maan broked te hug and cupped her face, Geet was just staring at him..He kissed her forehead..then her eyes one by one, Geet clenched her fist on his shoulder..he then slide down and kissed her nose..then her cheeks one by one..she just rest her  forehead on his chest..Maan smiled and hold her..she felt te  girl inside her blossoming  with his love

Nedungaalam sippikkulle Olinthu Koollum Muthupol

Like even it falls inside oyester it opens up as pearl

En Penmai Thiranthu Nirkirathey

my feminity is open in front of you

Geet was drugged with his touches..she raised her head and slowly open her eyes to look at him who was smiling at her..he cupped her face and decrease te distance between their faces..he  was abt to kiss her lips , but she turned and move away from him..but Maan hold her wrist and pulled her towards him

Thirakaatha sirppi ennai Thiranthuklla Cholgirathaa

en Nenjam Marundu Nirkirathey

the oyester which is closed is asking me to open, myheart stood numb

She pushed him and rush to other side,Maan smile at her shyness..she saw te flowers , she touched it to feel te soft petals, soon she felt his hand above her hand feeling te soft petals..Maan  wonder which is so soft te flowers or her skin..his back was touching her back making her jolt..she lean to him, they both were feeling each other..

She turned and saw him..Geet cupped his face and kissed his cheeks making him jolt..Maan stare at her..she blushed and tilt her head down..he slowly wipe her corner of  lips making her shudder..she just hugged him, like hiding himself like a pearl inside te oyster..Maan crushing her inside him..he don't want to end tis moment

Naan siru Kuzhanthai endru Ninaithen

Un Varugaiyinaal Vayatharindan

I thought  i was a small child, but after u arrives  i realize my age

Geet  cant bear all tis , she want to get rid of tis shy shy Geet, suddenly she felt  so many girly things arousing inside her..she  got a mischievous smirk..she broke te hug and started to trickle making him laugh..she giggled to see his fume..

Ennai Marupadiyum Siru Pillaiyaai seivaayaa

U will make me to feel a child again

She just run away and stood near a tree..she was holding her heart to control her uncontrollable heart beat..Maan came near, touching his chest to her back..he was pressing her more on te tree..

( thanku huma..love u..)

Katilidum Vayathil Thootilida sonnaal sariyaa sariyaa?

Katilidum Vayathil Thootilida sonnaal sariyaa sariyaa?

In te age of  cuddling  in bed u asking us to cuddle in crib is it right right

In te age of  cuddling  in bed u asking us to cuddle in crib is it right right

Katilil Iruvarum Kuzhanthaigal Aanaal Pizhaiyaa Pizhaiyaa?

If we both cuddle in te bed like kids, is it wrong is it wrong

Geet cant bear his heat, she just turned and hugged him and stood..te only sound was their heart beat and te cool wind which confession of their love

Wind, u came to my door..U slowly opened the door.

I asked ur nameU said " love " 

Naetru Nee Engu Irunthaai Kaatre Nee Solvaai Endraen

I asked "Whr wer u yesterday?" So u would say
                 U said "u were thr in my breath" and went away

Thulli Varum Kaatre Thulli Varum Kaatre Thaaimzhi Pesu
             Thulli Varum Kaatre Thulli Varum Kaatre Thaaimzhi Pesu

U bouncing wind u bouncing wind speak ur language
              Till there is moon,till there is earth blow in heart

Maan  brought her on te blanket and made her sit, he too sat beside her, side hugging her..they were sitting  on te blanket..Maan rested himself on te tree and Geet was leaning on him playing with his vest..Maan one hand was holding her waist and another hand was caressing her hair pushing her hair strand behind her ear

They just sat to calm themselves..Geet broke te silence

Geet : Maan im so happy today want to scream to tis world, tat i got my love my life, My Maan, Geet ki Maan

Maan was stunned to hear her words and her love for him..he  felt blessed to have her in his life..he thanked her babaji for sending his angel for him..Geet look at Maan who was staring at her

Geet : why u staring at me,

Maan node no and kissed her  hair : Geet i want to say some thing ..

Geet : Maan not  today i want to talk  and u will listen..so many days i have stored so many things in my heart i want to pour it out today Maan

Maan actually  want to say abt his feelings how he fall for her, but seeing  Geet excitement , he don't have heart to  interrupted her..so he just thought to listen to her

Maan caressing her hair : say Geet, i will listen to u

Geet : but first we will have coffee, i feeling cold

Maan : with me still u feel cold,pulling her more to him

Geet pushed his hand and poured coffee in his cup and tea for her..she gave him..both have they drinks..Maan lean on te tree,he ask her to join him..Geet lean on him..Maan covered them with te duvet..

Geet :i still cant imagine Maan  i will fall for u, i will feel tis love in my life..

Maan was just listening to her , he want to hear her feelings

Geet : te night wen we danced , tat day i felt like a blossomed girl with ur touch..with a slight blush..ur touch made me to change from a childish girl to woman..but i don't know wat kind of feelings tat is..i called to shanu and asked her, she explain me

Maan chuckled hearing her doubts and how shaina would have reacted

Geet : i felt some kind of symptoms,

Maan raised his eyebrows : symptoms

Geet : hmm, after tat night wen ever u cum near me, my  heart started to beat fast ,, THUD THUD, i felt some thing churning in my stomach, i can  feel  my body temperature raising like i got fever

Maan chuckled hearing her explanation

Geet kissing his heart over his vest : no wonder why are u so hot ..i realize my feelings..its LOVE..i fallen for u..i was loving  tat feel..i was in cloud nine u know..each day i get excitement to see u, be with u

Maan was stunned with her feelings for him..no one can love any other person like she do..he pulled her ,more to him

Geet :one day i cant control myself and bursted , but u rejected me, saying my love is meaningless , do u know how much i cried tat day

Maan kissed her hair and felt bad for making her cry : im sory Geet

Geet smack his lips : don't say it, but tis is also very thrilling,with a giggle

Maan raised his eyebrows : thrilling

Geet : then if u would have accept tat days itself we cant have tis much spicy in our love story naa, wow how much manoflying, teasings , jealous games..very lovely, 

Maan rolled his eyes, smiling at her excitement : Geet

Geet : after tat Dadi said abt u, how u became like tis, wat tis family lost..Maan stiffen hearing it..Geet kissed his heart like sensing him..im sory Maan i was not there wen u need me most..tat day i was angry on me for not being with u, to sooth ur pain, with tears in her eyes

Maan  kissed her hair ,wiping her tears: Geet u  r not fault, tat time u don't even imagine u will see a person like me, then

Geet : hmm, then i thought to mend u, i know u cant accept another love in ur life thinking abt ur past, i can understand wat would be u reaction, but how can Geet leave my Maan,,with attitude, Maan look at her..but i didt know My Maan wil be tis much buddhu, omg wat all i have to do to  break ur wall..im nearly lost half of my weight

Maan : but Geet i didt  think so,

Geet  glared at him, and punch on his stomach and snap his hand which was on her waist , making him winch,

Geet : im fat go and see urself how fat u r , u elephant..wen ever u fall on me, u will break my bones

Maan smirk : get use to it Geet for future use

Geet was gapping at him, hearing his words: MAAN u know to talk like tis

Maan : why Geet i cant talk

Geet : no Maan seeing u and te way u work, u r love for mens more than girls, Maan glared at her, i thought u r unromantic person

Maan : do u want to see my romantic side, he lean on her

Geet pushed him: no need later i will see it,

They finished they drink, Geet placed te cups beside them..leaning on him, she wipe her lips on his vest..Maan twisted his face

Geet : oyiee tis is  my right

Maan : tis is bad, u can do wat ever u want, but i cant touch wat kind of rule is tis

Geet : GeetAnjaliPandian ki rule, tis is ur punishment  for making me cry

Maan hand was trancing her soft skin of her arm, moving up and down giving goosebumps to her..

Geet : Maan

Maan lost in her soft skin : hmm

Geet : wat u doing

Maan : nothing with innocent face

Geet  smack his hand: don't touch me

Maan : tis is too much yar,  being tis much close to me , u asking me not to touch

Geet smirk : tis is ur punishment , having sweet in ur hand u cant eat it ( valli dii tis is for u)

Maan : im not  stupid having sweet without eating it rather than standing in cool shower to cool me,with a smirk

Geet : don't fly too much Mr.Khurana, u dealing with  futureGMSK

Maan love to  hear her addressing herself as GMSK..with so much of pride and love : Geet say it again

Geet  raised her eyebrows : wat

Maan : GMSK

Geet smiles: Maan and hug him

Maan : geet why u love me tis much, Geet look at me, i mean,i wont fit in ur colourful life.. im north pole and ur south pole, then how

Geet : coz u r MY MAAN

Maan stunned with her word, yes her one word shows how much she loves him, wat he meant for her..he  fears thinking how he wil return her love back..no way he stand in front of her unconditional love for him..he kiss her hair

Geet : i don't know  how i fall for u, but now i cant  live without u..i cant think a sec without u.. i think tis is our destinty..then why we have to meet, and became friends , why i have to work in ur office, why i have to  stay with u..we are meant  for each other..we ourselves didt  realize until tat night naa

Maan : hmm

Geet : i don't want to talk abt any bitter things today..im so happy, i  want to talk abt happy wala things

Maan too don't want to ruin tis moment : wat kind of happy Geet

Geet : hold me like tis  forever

Maan : im ready, pulling more on him

Maan broke te hug and lye down , keeping his head on her lap..Geet was startled but seeing his calm serene face, she just caressed his hair..

Geet : Maan , wat is tis go inside and sleep,its very cold

Maan : no i want to sleep here with u

Geet saw his face, cant have heart to deny..she bend and kissed his forehead..Maan slowly closed his eyes and Geet too slept..both felt content being in each other's arms..

( thanku diyadecember  for te song..love u yar)

( love u envi dii )

PRECAP : MAAN GOING OUT OF DELHI..GEET MISSING HIM..SHE LEARNING SOME THING  πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

NEXT PART : 125, PG - 116

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
yipeee...i am 1st...stalkin ka kuch fayda hua..
u knw ..i came to dis thread to ask u to update...
nd yeh i got...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

nd it was so sos maneetalioussioausss moments...
loved it very much...

awww how cute was her gesture,...sweet and simple...way to be
with maan...

loved der tease and romance ...inbetween,,,not to
forget ...maan ka crib..hehheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh huma ka edit..awesome...for a sec i was lke...i had seen dis pic..
den it clicked..yes dis is from dat song ...bheege...
lovly

nd dat song...
apt for der situation...serene and beautiful..

in all lovelly dowly..cute maneet romance ...crib ...tease..nd masti filled update..

ohh precap..now kya pata chala use..
waitin..
'waitin

Edited by Desire6 - 9 years ago
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awee such a cute update
poor maan wht kind of punishment she has given him
geets love is so unconditional
but maan's love is no less
rsusmita thumbnail