👎🏼 a big thumbs to you this season.
👎🏼 a big thumbs to you this season.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sidzafar31
BB creative team isn't creative anymore. They have lost it.
I watch for KT.
I reckon that's carpet grass.Is the grass lawn real? I never seen anyone tending or mowing it?
they should double the prize money
bb is either a miser or don't have money...they didn't even give the top 5 anything for coming this far...not even a souvenir! Just threw in another 5 contestants.Originally posted by: HashiBoo
Few years ago the prize money was 10 million... why they have reduced it to half ...may be after Juhi they have decided to change it as its not worth it ..