My Twisted Take on Ajaz Khan Issue!

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
First of all, this is not a spoiler, but just my observation!!
I personally think, Bigg Boss himself asked Ajaz to be abusive & to pick fights with Ali just for the sake of eyeballs & TRPs!!! Yes, because today was not the first time Ajaz has hit Ali, even on his arrival day he was constantly hitting Ali's head jokingly. All these days he was picking on fights with Ali for no reason at all. He seemed disinterested in the game & was not participating in any housework or even in the game. 

Today Ali asked him to stop so many times, but Ajaz didn't stop knowing it perfectly that this is against Bigg Boss rules. Also what is most shocking how cool all the challengers were about Ajaz's behaviour. This is because they all know its in Ajaz Khan's contract to soar Bigg Boss TRPs.

NOW... most importantly, Telly Celebrity cricket league is starting next Saturday & Ajaz is playing there! πŸ˜‰
Its being telecast on Colors channel, I just saw that in Nadish's instagram post!!!!!!!!

I think that is the reason, voting lines are closed this week & that is the reason he was the only Challenger who entered before others!!!

Wah Bigg Boss wahhh... πŸ‘
Edited by Debamalya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Debamalya

First of all, this is not a spoiler, but just my observation!!

I personally think, Bigg Boss himself asked Ajaz to be abusive & to pick fights with Ali just for the sake of eyeballs & TRPs!!! Yes, because today was not the first time Ajaz has hit Ali, even on his arrival day he was constantly hitting Ali's head jokingly. All these days he was picking on fights with Ali for no reason at all. He seemed disinterested in the game & was not participating in any housework or even in the game. 

Today Ali asked him to stop so many times, but Ajaz didn't stop knowing it perfectly that this is against Bigg Boss rules. Also what is most shocking how cool all the challengers were about Ajaz's behaviour. This is because they all know its in Ajaz Khan's contract to soar Bigg Boss TRPs.

NOW... most importantly, Telly Celebrity cricket league is starting next Saturday & Ajaz is playing there! πŸ˜‰
Its being telecast on Colors channel, I just saw that in Nadish's instagram post!!!!!!!!

I think that is the reason, voting lines are close this week & that is the reason he was the only Challenger who entered before others!!!

Wah Bigg Boss wahhh... πŸ‘

aaah clarityπŸ˜† πŸ˜† thank u :D
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thats means dis is all drama
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaMyLIFE

Thats means dis is all drama

yup...they are fooling us badly!
vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was clearly sripted...aijaz has been contestent before n he knows the rules, he knows they have to work in BB and still he was gng against evrything.
In the name of entertainement and for TRP's what this creatives do
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Everybody knows that its all scripted and their are making us fool by all these scripted fights.
CCL is starting on 10 th Jan and Ajaz have to be there so its all scripted BB IMO have told ajaz to do fight with ajaz and get physical then they will release him. Its all for TRPs nothing else. BB is making fool of us with this whole season.  
Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
fairfairysays thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
His aggression looked so fake...otherwise how can someone lose it so fast...that too he has already done almost  half   the 7th season...
I haven't seen the episode. But Ajaz cannot use physical violence no matter who instigated what. Ajaz himself instigated Armaan to hit him last time to throw him out. He fell victim to his own play by losing his cool.
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Everybody knows that its all scripted and their are making us fool by all these scripted fights.

CCL is starting on 10 th Jan and Ajaz have to be there so its all scripted BB IMO have told ajaz to do fight with ajaz and get physical then they will release him. Its all for TRPs nothing else. BB is making fool of us with this whole season.  

SAD πŸ˜•
alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hate game plans ! nonsence !