Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MehreenB

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!๐Ÿฅณ

happy new year mehr...wishing you the happiest and the prosperous year ahead
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

The New Year will herald the end of the Blast journey...398 episodes will be reached with glory and pride; but I know it will also be the beginning of a new era of deepened emotion and emboldened desire for more IPK pearls in the infinite blue...

Happy new Year wiwy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes this is our last year ...our blast journey will end this year...don't want to think about it...I'm sure we will have something ...may be just chatting one but def something ...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

2015 is around the corner ...

New Year comes with glows of hopes in our minds and  it gives us new confidence and courage for a fresh start.May this New Year brings immense happiness in all of you, may the fireworks brings you the sound of victory in your ear. Wishing you Happy New Year!

"Happy New Year and all the best for new ventures!"

Seems like no one peeped here...  so here My wishes to all again and even to me...

Have a blast one...

Originally posted by: wiwy

The New Year will herald the end of the Blast journey...398 episodes will be reached with glory and pride; but I know it will also be the beginning of a new era of deepened emotion and emboldened desire for more IPK pearls in the infinite blue...

Wiwy, Happy New Year to you too!  Our desire for IPK will never cease.  Yeah, will try not to think about 398, but I think our journey together will continue somehow.

2015 is around the corner ...

New Year comes with glows of hopes in our minds and  it gives us new confidence and courage for a fresh start.May this New Year brings immense happiness in all of you, may the fireworks brings you the sound of victory in your ear. Wishing you Happy New Year!

"Happy New Year and all the best for new ventures!"

Thanks so much for the beautiful wish, di!  Same to you.  Wishing you happiness, peace and good health.  Love your animated siggy! ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ  It's very lively and festive.
Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 304

i have of course seen many films and more than enough shows on tv, can't ever remember seeing this. a man, that too an arrogant wealthy handsome young man, the alpha male type if i am to go with current usage, is doing everything he can to make his wife claim her right.

her haq... over him.

i don't believe in the indian context i have ever seen this happening. usually, it's about the man's right; and if it's about the woman's, it's always to do with her right over/to/in her parivaar... family.

but her right, her out and out haq on her man?

never ever have i seen this.

and as i watched the episode with its sad but determined to leave wife and the confounded but equally determined to make his wife happy, comfortable and get her to own him husband... i thought again, this show deserves to be studied, from the perspective of both mass media and society.

arnav singh raizada is perhaps the only "hero" on our screen who has the mind to understand what a husband and wife relationship is really about. it's not mainly about family... children... property... society, though these are parts of it. but the sacred tie that a man and a woman allow themselves to be bound in for an entire lifetime is essentially about the two of them and it grants them a unique gift... their right over each other.

an intimate, absolute right.

i've no idea how this came into storytelling but am delighted and grateful it did. and though it never got taken to the point where khushi actually understands what it is he is constantly asking her to take... i have a feeling her making love to him the night before her "wedding," with those enigmatic few words... hum jaantey hain... hum samajhte hain... humey bharosa hai... has something to do with this elucidation of marriage a man, who doesn't believe in socially correct behaviour, has come up with based on his individual understanding.

come claim me. make me yours. exercise your right dammit.

i want to salaam the man in brown with tousled hair and now smiling, now tired, now befuddled, now irritated eyes. later he will tell his grandmother this woman is his patni and where she is not welcome, how can he be... that too is beautiful.

but this here... killing me.

and what could have been said in a pompous know all sanctimonious way is said so terribly sexily, you almost forget how meaningful and gobsmacking what he is saying is... and then it hits you. this is no ordinary daily serial hero here, arrogant nasty mills and boon man, pretending to be modern with a westernised outer layer... this is indeed a man with a mind strong, fresh, contemporary and evolved. even in dhoti i bet he'd be cool.

but h i do love him in his waistcoat and slim fitting trousers. they often said barun only had two suits... still can't figure out if that is true... even with shiny stuff he just looked ah well you know.

that "mujh pe" i have heard i have no idea how many times and each time felt a new something in it and the gust of love, of giving utter desire... rabba ve is in his pause, his pout, his little lift of eyebrow, his playful indulgent voice...

writers let khushi speak to devi maiyya to expalin to us why she is leaving him. she is doing this because she knows di isn't happy, and if di is unhappy, how would arnav ji be happy... and the transitive equation goes, if arnav ji isn't happy, then how can khushi...

but that is not the only reason, she also knows their marriage is to be over soon.

at last a clear hint, that bringing up of the contract by him has cut deep. and though star plus and writer have decided it must not be brought up expressly, it simmers beneath. hurts her. she will try to assuage her hurt later in a spectacular fight... but again, the story of contract will be left incomplete.

he on the other hand is terribly puzzled by her silence, her morose face, what ails his pagal biwi? even more endearing, he just can't let her be, he must return again and again... to her... to see her... be by her... just fall some more perhaps.

the phone she leaves behind in the car gives him the perfect excuse to go rushing back. khushi of course has lied about bua ji's health... trying to save the situation, she comes out angrily and pretty much shoves him back against the verandah railing, yelling he is disturbing her sick aunt and what does he think he is doing, etc.

he has dragged her many times, hauled her, pushed her, dropped her even... he has snapped the string of her blouse on the very first night they met... perhaps she had got under his skin at first sight, perhaps he never understood why he had to be so harsh with her always, perhaps he never knew it was only his defence... yes, he was short tempered and boorish, but never quite like this with anyone.

maybe such are the signs of love... of giving oneself haq.

she flew at him without thinking, assuming she had every right to do that. and indeed she had.

with her hands on his chest she pushed him back and fell against him, clutching his shirt, usually she held him like that when he carried her, subconsciously maybe needing him to be by her side, never let her go.

when she realised what had just happened, she was taken aback, she would have moved away, but his hand which still had her phone in it came

up without missing a beat and held hers in place where it was, his eyes took in her hassled expression, her clutching fingers...
he seemed to almost enjoy her little display of temper that got somewhat physical. and being the smart man he was, he knew this was an opportunity not to be missed.

to remind her... to tell her once more.

"it's okay," he drawled... "biwi ho tum meri... haq hai tumhara..." he paused and looked at her and threw the next two words gently, adeptly, provocatively at her... "mujh pe."

it's okay... you're my wife... you have a right... over me.

she stared at him, her eyes widening... didn't she want to just grab that haq and never let it go?

khushi kumari gupta had never known she could have such exclusive right on any of her relationships. an orphan who had been extremely loved by those who adopted her, she had always held them close with a sense of gratitude, perhaps never quite sure of her complete right on them... but here was this man, who maddened her, who irritated and hurt her, who played strange games and spoke of deals all the time, but who said to her... you are the one who has a right over me... take me... own me.

with her it was not a tie of blood as it was with his sister... with her it was a tie of choice... he had chosen to be bound to her. the dori snapper had come home.

way back, when she had resigned, she couldn't walk away from him... she didn't feel alright about it somehow though she was sure he was in the wrong. today, even though she believes it is the right thing to do, she can't walk away from him without feeling terrible... isn't all of this love?

and although in the thick of a tricky situation, neither is far from his or her character. she is in sanka mode, even more so, and decides to play bua ji on the phone and he, fed up with her mysterious behaviour, yells and shouts on the phone and calls her pagal, not very lovingly this time.

these are really sharp actors, many scenes were shot with doubles, yet the essence of character and emotion is intact.

the episode introduced little beginnings of stories to come, however they never did make an entry later... that mami telling akash not to go near the sea in bombay, surely it was said for a reason.

bua ji was canny in her assessment of her favourite niece's little trip to gh. always good to watch the two of them together... both equally nutty.

but really, this episode was all about that one scene for me... a sense of the ocean in it... a flow and ebbing of tide. in the middle of it an endless moment that makes the world stop.

feeling good reading your take after a long time.
I liked so many lines what I marked blue.
I enjoyed the episode. Apparently that Mujhpe part was the best. Barun's dialogue delivery, his voice modulation, his facial expression and obviously his damn sexy look always treat to watch. sach mei, there is nobody like him. He was enthralling even in that weird brown attire.
Barun said ASR got two suits.๐Ÿ˜† I think it's exaggeration. we know how naughty he is. I think he had few. but this brown suit was just horrible.
I agree with you about the incomplete contract marriage issue. so many things never solved or shown properly in IPK. Some important matter which was ignored is not pardonable. like it never revealed that Shyam was responsible for Sashi's heart attack.
  I also enjoyed Sanaya's comedy, she is superb in this category.
and yes ASR enjoys his crazy wife's feisty attitude. he never mind to get slap from her also.
Their love story is really unique.
By the way why mami told Akash not to go by the sea?
Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Happy New Year Horizon๐Ÿ˜Š...thnx for this warm welcome.Cute one...His soft look watching her innocent closed eyes is just too tempting.

Horizon, the VM is such a cute wish for the new year.
Wish you have a wonderful and prosperous new year.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi sohara,

i see you are here... great.

at last that vm is done... no idea if it does the song justice, but oh i loved going over these scenes again and again... the song is beautiful, has a certain play of mood... hope this lifts your spirits a bit.

asr khushi and all that wooing and falling in love. rabba ve.

๐Ÿ˜•

sorry, right now there's no way to access my vms because the kahani of blocking continues. maybe some day good sense will prevail and fans will be allowed to express their joy with a completely non commercial yet utterly precious piece of work... no matter what, i shall always have the emotional copyright to iss pyaar ko... so will you. and nothing can infringe upon it... for it stays in the dil... a fabulous vm... hamesha ๐Ÿ˜ณ

a translation from the net... i would have written "your lover has come to your land..." but beloved and country also work i guess.

courtesy: bollynook.com... lyrics by kumaar, music: vishal-shekhar, singer: rahat fateh ali khan

ho tora saajan aayo tore des
your beloved has come to your country
badli badra badla saavan
the rain clouds changed, and so did the rainfall
badla jag ne bhes re
the guise of the world changed
tora saajan aayo tore des

neendein neendein rehti hain aaj kal
i remain sleepy nowadays
bas uske hi khwabon ke libaas mein
just in the covering of his thoughts
jaane kab tham gaye yeh kadam
i don't know when these feet stopped
ik uske hi ghar ke paas mein
just near to her house

raasta, bhoola main apna raasta
i forgot my own road

bahara bahara hua dil pehli baar ve
there's a spring season inside this heart for the first time
bahara bahara ki chain to hua faraar ve
there's a spring season and the peace has run away

woh jo labz the bandhe huye labon pe khul gaye
those words which were tied to my lips, have opened up now
main usse mila toh rang se hain mujh mein ghul gaye kuch iss kadar
when i met her, then the colours seem to have dissolved in me, in such a way
mujh mein main ab hoon kidhar main hoon kidhar kya bataun
that I don't know where I am in myself, I can't tell
sirf usko hai pata
Only she knows the answer

ho tora saajan aayo tore des
badli badra badla saavan
the rain clouds changed, and so did the rainfall
badla jag ne bhes re
the guise of the world changed
tora saajan aayo tore des

neendein neendein rehti hain aaj kal
i remain sleepy nowadays
bas uske hi khwabon ke libaas mein
just in the covering of his thoughts
jaane kab tham gaye yeh kadam
i don't know when these feet stopped
ik uske hi ghar ke paas mein
just near to her house

raasta, bhoola main apna raasta
i forgot my own road

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi sohara,

thanks for reading 304 and liking it...

yeah, why did mami say that about the "osssian... the seaaa"? ugh, no follow up... also next episode, the long spiel khushi gave about  bua ji's son, daughter, shoshan... later about the collapsing empire of the raizadas while she was being his biwi tv... in all of these there are clear hints of a track, of story going back to sheeshmahal... then suddenly everything is forgotten and dadi arrives and ipk becomes something else. they even mess with the angry hot man.

ha ha yes, barun ji is very naughty shaughty... many suits... well at least more than two.

i love your calling the brown suit horrible. it is. yet he looks aaa.

maybe we do  a vm called, "the man in the horrible brown suit?"? ๐Ÿ˜†

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Thank you so much Indi.
 I loved it, Actually it came out so good! More than my expectation.
I'm really smiling after seeing it.
 A bear hug and Muahh.๐Ÿ‘