Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Born2Pizza

Dayum! How much i miss praneet, i never supported anyone this passionately the way i supported this guy. I wish, he was there - at least for the sanity. :) 

me too hun... never supported some1 that much in any reality show as much as Parindey... nor lost my sleep due to 1 person in a reality tv show.. i wish i can tell him that...
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

I agree, what was the whole point dragging dimpy's father all along ? It always go above my head and why it has to be always gautam who has to say something personal - this loser become pussy when it comes to him and start his hypocrite tears making other feels guilty about things when actual culprit is him. 

and gulati's brother - he appeared nothing more than a gali ka lukha - reminded me so much of bhaktiyar and his stunt - just i can give that he might be toned down version of irani but still what is wrong is wrong. And its a shame when people don't do their homework - and over estimate their knowledge - good way to make a fool out of themselves. 🤣  Probably, he was doing some future planning for BB and trying to show how he is equally good as contender but he was fail just like his whiny brother. 

woh kya kahavat hain.. birds of a feather...  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†.. 
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

woh kya kahavat hain.. birds of a feather...  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†.. 

😆😆
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SoPunk

[

Ya true, that has been his typical strategy. He should have instead told his brother to stop abusing others, even at the cost of breaking freeze task (Which he broke for hugging his bro) that would have shown him in some good light...😛

do you seriously expect this from Gutless manner less Phattu ?🤔

SoPunk thumbnail

I agree, what was the whole point dragging dimpy's father all along ? It always go above my head and why it has to be always gautam who has to say something personal - this loser become pussy when it comes to him and start his hypocrite tears making other feels guilty about things when actual culprit is him. 

and gulati's brother - he appeared nothing more than a gali ka lukha - reminded me so much of bhaktiyar and his stunt - just i can give that he might be toned down version of irani but still what is wrong is wrong. And its a shame when people don't do their homework - and over estimate their knowledge - good way to make a fool out of themselves. 🤣  Probably, he was doing some future planning for BB and trying to show how he is equally good as contender but he was fail just like his whiny brother. 

Yes agree to all of it. 

@bold: that intent is too clear in his actions, as much he tries to hide, it becomes more evident.
SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Do you seriously expect this from Gutless manner less Phattu ?🤔

As some portray him as a saint here, I thought that was the only way to achieve sainthood ðŸ˜† 

He is way bellow to even think of that .. 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dimpy corners him well and good.

That's what I wanted from her since she entered. Glad she showed him.. He is dumb as well.

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 9 years ago