MY New OS-One Eventful day

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

This OS is written for the Do DIl se For Geet Forum opened by Lakshmi and Priya
Many of you haven't read it there so now I m posting it again for those who did not read it..Hope you will like it..

One Eventful Day

Geet was boiling with anger...She was pacing through and fro in her cabin

Geet-Samajhte kya hain apne aap ko..office ke malik hain to iskamatlab kuchh bhi kahenge..aisa kaise kah sakte hain mujhese.Doesn't he know how efficiently I work? thodi late kya ho gayi sabke saamne tana maardiya mujhe..ek baar bh anhin socha ki aur log  bhi the waaan..meri class lagte dek kitna kush ho rahe the wo dono..But you don't know me MK..wapis apni izzat nahin banaayi aur aapse sorry nahin kahalwaya to mera naam Geet nahin..

And she heard -To kya naam rakhna hai wo bhi soch lo..

She turned and found her boss there..But she gave Damn care look to him..she fumed to see him but could not say a word ..After all he was her boss..She had to maintain the decorum of the office..She left from there ignoring him completely..He looked at her retreating figure and smirked a little thinking what name he should give her..

Maan

He was Maan..He was a strict and hardworking Boss but he was a good person with a heart of Gold who took care of his every employee...but when it comes to the work He never liked any carelessness in work..For him all were same . Be it work or the welfare of the employees..He was very careful and wanted everyone in office at time

Geet

and She was Geet the architect of KC..She was very efficient employee of the office but  She had a family to look after..Her husband whom she loved a lot...A small baby who was her and her husband's life..and she had the habit to take care of her husband and  baby personally and loved to pamper them..Her husband was more childish than their daughter when she was there to take care of them..But their mood swings always made her late for office..She so many times cribbed in front of her husband that they always made her late for office but her husband always ignored her cribbing..instead of listening to her he always gave a hard kiss on her lips and made her forget everything..

And after that she always used to rush for the office as she was the head of the architecture department..and she did not want anyone to give a chance to say that she was not the ideal boss to her juniors.

present

Today she was little late as her husband did not leave her in the morning and made her sleep little long after morning love session ..So everything went out of her hands..There was a rule in the office that anyone who was late was not allowed to attend the meeting.. and today that meeting was about some project which was going to start and Geet needed to be there to understand the important points  as she was going to handle that project as an architect and Maan was the best person who could make her understand perfectly what he wanted in the project.  And today she could not attend the meeting all thanks to her husband's crazy love Now she will need some of her juniors who were in the meeting to understand the point But she knew that nothing was going to work today

And she called her team members and asked them to explain the important points of the meeting..They tried hard But Geet could not understand as their way of explaining was quite confusing..and she was used to listen Maan who cleared everything easily..Finally she stopped them after giving a nice scolding and decided to talk Maan directly...she went to his cabin and knocked at the door

Maan-Yes

Geet came in and cleared her throat-GM Mk

Two HODs (Adi from Finance and Sasha from Planning)  were there too ..some discussion was going on

Adi and Sasha suppressed their smile seeing her there in Maan's cabin and knew that something was going to happen

Maan looked at her and then at his watch-Good Afternoon Geet..

Geet-MK..I m sorry I could not attend the meeting..Please can I take your some time ..I need to understand the points..

Maan-Geet I m not here to explain everything to everyone seperately...You were late so you have  to bear the outcome. I m not responsible for that..waise late kaise hui?

Geet First was disappointed to hear him but at his question she blushed and was going to tell  the reason but she snapped her thought and said in an annoyed tone--Mk..That is my personal reason...Please Mk I request you.. explain me  I promise I won't be late again..

But Maan was Maan -How he could melt at her pleadings...

Maan-I don't care .I have some other work to see...So go and start your work... take your team and start to do the  drawing of the project..I want to see them tomorrow at 9

Geet-Tomorrow at 9? How will I do that...

Maan-How can I say ..That's your problem...  meet me tomorrow by 9 with the drawings..

This made Geet  hell angry so she was boiling with anger she was cribbing to herself about her boss and Maan listened that too and challenged her to select some other name for herself for not completing work at time...

But She was Geet who did not know how to lose...She made herself determined to complete the work...

She first tried to concentrate and to understand what her juniors explained to her ..She started with the starting point... Pinki entered her cabin -Hi Geet... aaj dekka tumne DD kitne dashing lag rahe hain? Hayeee..white shirt me kitne se...

But stopped seeing  Geet burning with anger...

Geet-Haan haan kyun nahin agar itna hi pasand karti ho to jaao bol do unko..khush ho jaayenge sun kar ki kitni ladkiyaan marti hain unpar..unki wife bhi khush ho jaayegi sun kar..peechhha chhutega uska bhi

Pinki smiled -But Geet uske liye unki wife se permission leni padegi kya...Na...na baba wo to mera khoon hi pee jaayegi.

Geet-nahin I will convince her to let him go free...you don't worry..

Pinki hugged her -Sachchhi Geet you are so sweet..Par ek baat hai DD apni wife se pyar to bahut karte hain aur unki wife bhi unse bahut pyar karti hai

Geet- achchha? Tumhen kaise pata..tumne dekha hai kya dono ko pyar karte hue..

Pinki cleared her throat-Muje dekne ki kya zaroorat ai wo dono khud hi bata dete hain

Geet-When did they tell you?

Pinki-wo khud to nahin bataate but unke love bites saari pol khol dete hain  ...and she winked at Geet

Geet's mouth opened widely hearing pinki-Haww...Tumne khud dekha kya?

Pinki-Haan..

And Geet's cheek turned red when she heard such talks from Pinki..She unknowingly thought about her morning love making with her husband...She lost in her husband's dreams. ..pinki cleared her throat to gain har attention and Geet woke up from her dream and scolded Pinki

Geet-sharam nahin aati ek shadi shuda insaan ke bare me aisa sochte hue?

Pinki said-Ab kya karen itna Hot and Handsome Boss hai..sach bataaun some time I feel jealous of his wife

And Geet  got angry at te name of MK..Haan.. but mujhe to kabhi bhi hot and handsome nahin dikhe pata nahin kya dikha tumko unme ki unko DD bulaati ho..Dhak Dhak..hunh...mere liye to DD ka ek hi matlab hai Dusht Dananv.

Pinki-Haww...Geet Boss ne suna na to gussa ho jaayenge

Geet-I damn care of him kal fire karte hon to aaj kar de..I will be the happiest

And Pinki laughed-Rah paaogi iss office ke bagair..

Geet-Sach me kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki jaise meri aur MK ki koi puraane janam ki dushmani hai...jo iss janam me hum dono nibha rahe hain

Pinki-But you know you both are our live source of entertainment..

Geet sighed-hmm..tumhara kuchh nahin ho sakta jaao aur apne uss MK ko drool karo.. bahut Kaam hai..and Pinki wished her luck for the success..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Evening at 8

Maan was down to go back to home and he found Geet;'s car in the parking...He was surprised to see it tyhere..He asked the driver- tum abhi tak yahaa..Geet abhi ghar nahin gayi kya?

Driver-Sir ..madam ji ne kaha hai ki aaj der ho jaayegi..to main wait kar raha hoon...

Maan looked at watch and thought -Geet itni der tak rukti to nahin hai..aaj itne der tak kyun ruki...and he said to the driver-Tum jaao...Geet mere saath aa jaayegi...

Driver -But Geet Maam gussa ho jaayengi..

Maan-Nahin hongi tum jaao...and driver left with Geet's car..

Maan got to know from the office boy that Geet was in designing room...He reached there and heard her talking on the phone..She was doing her work too..

Geet-shreya baby..please..maan jaao..khana kha lo aur aunty ko tang mat karo..achchh beti hai na meri..Dad will  be reaching home soon...

But her daughter was like her only..She was cribbing badly  to have her mamma and Dad near her...

Maan was hearing Geet talking to her daughter...He knew how much she loved her and she always went timely at home ...He heard Geet saying to Shreya-Achchha theek hai..I will sing your fav..song..sunogi.?

Shreya said yes and Geet again said-Bur promise me kit um khana kha logi aur aunty ko tang nahin karogi ..

And Shreya promised

Geet amiled hearing her daughter's acceptance and she asked the governess of Shreya to bring food for her...She waited for few minutes and she heard that the governess was back with food...she asked her to make Shreya eat the food and then Geet started the song which was Shreya's fav..

Mere ghar aayi

Mere ghar aayi ek nanhi pari

Ek nanhi pari

Chandanee ke haseen rath pe sawaar

Maan too was hearing her singing in a soft and sweet voice..he leaned on the door of the room without disturbing her..

Mere ghar aayi

Ek nanhi pari

Uski baaton main shahed jaisi mithaas

Uski saanson main itra ki mahkaas

Honth jaise ki bheege bheege gulaab

Gaal jaise ki bahke bahke anaar

Mere ghar aayi

Ek nanhi pari

Maan unknowingly started to move where Geet was working along with singing the song for her daughter..

Uske aane se mere aangan mein

Khil uthhe phool gungunayee bahar

Dekh kar usako jee nahee bharata

Chahe dekhoon use hajar bar

Mere ghar aayi

Ek nanhi pari

Maan was standing there silently.. He too was enjoying her voice along with her daughter..

Maine puchha usse ke kaun hain to

Hans ke bolee ke mai hoo tera pyar

Mai tere dil me thi hamesha se

Ghar me aayee hu aaj pahalee bar

Mere ghar aayi

Ek nanhi pari

Song finished and Geet heard the calm breathes of her daughter...She instructed her Governess to take care of her and informed that she would be late today .She disconnected the call and heard-beautiful...

She turned and saw MK standing there

Geet with a frown-Excuse me MK..?

Maan-I..I mean your voice ..you have a beautiful voice..But Geet did not reply him and got busy in her work..

Maan gave her a pack of food-This is for you

Geet- I don't have time to eat..I want to finish my work as soon as possible..I have to go back to home..By the way..What you are doing here? I think you should go home..

Maan-Wo I saw your car in parking ..so I came here

Geet-Great.. I think you be feeling happy now seeing me working here at this hour

MaabnI did not mean that...Shreya must be waiting for you..You can go..

Geet-and what will I show you tomorrow at 9 if I go home? You don't need to worry about her..I have made her sleep..

Maan-Ok...As you wish?. He came again in Boss mode -kaam kahaan tak pahuncha..?

Geet-

MAAN- Lo aa gaye phir se Boss mode me..Babaji..inka kuchh nahin ho sakta..

Maan-Kya kaha tumne?

Geet in annoyed mood-Kuchh nahin..Let me finish my work..

Maan turned little soft-Should I help you?

Geet-No..Thanks a lot..I will finish my work..you don't worry..

Maan-Hmm..

Geet-MK..You don't need to stay here ..I will manage

Maan-No ..I will stay with you..I don't want my employees to say that I don't take care of them..kal tum hi kahogi ki tum yahaan raat ko kaam kar rahi thi aur main apne ghar araam se so raha tha

And at this Geet twisted her lips and thought-Haan bada ahsaan kar rahe hain...Jaante hain ki meri beti wait kar rahi hai par nahin ek baar kah kar bas kar diya..Couldn't he force me to go home..sadu.akdu Boss..she looked above as if she was complaining to her babaji..

Maan-Geet shikaayten khatam ho gayi ho meri to kaam kar lo thoda..and Geet glared at him but he was reading some magazine and was completely ignoring her..

Geet got busy in work.But at some point she stuck...Maan came and stood near her..He looked at the drawing sheet and saw that she was not able to understand some point which she had written on a paper..he knew every point very well so he pretended to read it loud in a correct way and Geet understood that point..

Geet liked fresh air so she had opened the window of the room...Fresh air was coming in. AC was switched off..Maan was inspecting what she was doing and without Geet's knowledge he was helping her sometimes by making the points clear to her and sometimes by giving some ideas to her..And Geet knew that he was the best so included all his suggestions without any doubt..

But that was not enough that she was staying back for work..something more was planned by babaji.. suddenly wind started to blow fast ..At first it was pleasant but soon it turned in a wind storm..and the door of the room closed with a loud sound due to the cross ventilation and pressure of the wind..

Geet saw that and shrieked with horror-Oh No..ye kya ho gaya..ab main kya karungi?..

Maan-Kyun? Darwaza band hi to hua hai..isme chillaane wali kya baat hai..abhi khol deta hoon and he held the handle of the door to open

Geet mocked-Haan haan just try... main bhi dekhoon kaise kholte ho aap isko

Maan tried to open it but could not..he tried two or three time but result was the same..

Maan-ye khul kyun nahin raha?

Geet-Kyunki iska lock kharaab ho gaya hai ..Atak jata hai..ab to ye bahar se hi khulega..

Maan-Really? I think I should call someone..

Geet laughed-MK..bekaar hai call karna..yahaan signal bhi nahin hai This room is at the farthest corner of the building..So No signal here.

Maan-Oh no..ab kya karenge?

Geet-Kuchh nahin aap araam se magazine padhiye aur main kaam karti hoon..You were here for me so enjoy my company..Geet replied to him in his own tone

Maan looked at her and then he asked with a smile-Geet tumhen darr to nahin lagega na.I mean we both are alone here..band karma sunsaan raat..

And he came near her..but stopped seeing a cutter knife in her hand..

Geet-Don't think I m a woman and can't take care of myself..so it's better to be in your limit MK..Remeber that I'm a married woman

maan-OMG..you are prepared...Geet calm down..I was just joking..and he stepped back.Geet gave him a  stern look and got busy in work but day was not turning good for her...Due to storm..Power went off...

Geet-Oh no.. ho gaya satyanaash...ab kya hoga ..Baba ji. And he closed her eyes due to fear..But she heard his voice-Geet don't be scared main hoon yahaan... and saying this he was going to little away but Geet held his arm..MK..please don't go..

Maan-Geet I  m not going anywhere I m looking for some arrangement to lit this room and hearing this she remembered something..One minute..zara apne mobile ki screen on kariye.

Maan opened the screen of his phone..and there was little light in the room..

Geet went near a drawer of the big rectangular table used for the meeting..that drawere was with the chair of Geet..Maan was looking and was thinking what she was doing..She searched for few seconds and Maan saw her coming near him.

Geet put a candle on the table..and Maan was so shocked to see it-Geet ..you have candles with you in Office?.

Geet-Mk..I know you are the owner of this office but it seems that I know more than you about this office...My mother had taught me to be prepared for every situation..Once someone was working late in the office that day too power went off..So I put some candles here..

Maan was impressed with her presence of mind..that's why she was his fav..employee ..but he never accepted that..as he liked to make her irritate at everything...He liked to see her cribbing to her babaji looking up in the sky...

Maan smiled at his own thoughts about Geet...and his mind distracted with the movement of window pan...Flame of the candle was becoming unstable and was threatening them to went off due to the wind..Geet was trying to cover it with her hands..Maan ran towards the window to close the door and Geet looked at him running to close the window pan but her hand covering the flame moved  too and it touched the flame and when Geet felt the burningin her finger she flinched with pain-Ahhh..

And she jerked her hand and put her finger in her mouth..

Maan heard and saw that and came swiftly towards her..He came running back to her -Geet kya hua?

He held her finger in his hand and blew air from his mouth to make her feel less pain..Geet looked at him and his eyes met with her...He was still blowing on her burnt finger..but he got lost in those hazzels..He forgot to blow and unknowingly brought her finger in his mouth at which she felt some goose bumps in her skin He was sucking her finger and both forgot that they were in office..Geet too forgot that she was there for work..and his proximity was effecting her..After all he was Hot and Handsome man every girl in office called him DHAK DHAK but the sound of window pan brought her in sense and she pushed him back..

Maan looked at her and said- wo..I m sorry ..

Geet-MK.. How could you do that? You know that I m here for work and what were you doing with me? And she got angry on him..Maan again said sorry and sat on the chair..

Geet now was not able to do work due to less light so she too sat on the sofa there and leaned her head on it's back..She did not have any other option other than waiting for power to come back..but it seemed that the storm was not going to stop soon...She did not know when she closed her eyes and slept..There Maan too closed his eyes as he too could not do anything..he too was waiting for power to be turned on..

Maa's eyes opened with the flash of lights...the powere was back..He got up from his chair and looked at Geet..She was sleeping there..he went near her to wake her up and tied to tap at her shoulder but stopped when he bent little down...He could see a soft smile on her face while sleeping..He too smiled to see her..he rejected the idea of waking her..he went near the paper on which she was making the designs..He inspected them and started to work on them..he worked for two hrs and felt tired..He wanted to take some rest he looked at Geet ..She was still sleeping but her head was moving like pendulum in left and right sides with a jerk..He sat near her and supported her head with his hand and thought to take rest for few minutes..but Geet clutched is upper arm with his both hands and put her head on his shoulder..He wanted to move far but she did not leave his arm..Finally he too leaned his head on the back of the sofa and closed his eyes.

He thought-main zara sa paas aata hoon to dhamkiyaan deti hai aura b dekho kaise pakad ke so rahi hai..jaagne par mujhe hi blame karegi ki main uske itna paas kyun aaya..He sighed deep and once looked at her sleeping peacefully clutching his arm.

He prayed in his heart-Geet ke babaji bacha lena mujhe apni Geet ke gusse se ..and he closed his eyes again thinking of waking up after few minutes but his bad luck ..He too slept there in that positon..

Maan's eyes opened with some sounds which were talking in low voices..he saw other employees of the office ..

They were talking in low voices and some were even clicking his picture with sleeping Geet

He heard someone saying-Jaldi se picture click karo..roz roz kahaan aisa mauka milta hai...

He asked in a rough voice-What's going on here?

And Pinki replied-Sorry Sir..I mean GM sir..Guard told that you were here with geet and I knew that the lock of this door is out of order so came here to open the door..

And Geet too woke up hearing the voices and found everyone there..She remembered that she slept here while waiting for the power. They were still sitting close to each other..She glared at Maan...and all smiled to see her glaring at him..She stood and adjusted her clothes..Just then she heard the crying sound of her daughter..She was here with the governess..Seeing her mother in front of her she jumped on her and hugged her crying-Mammmaaa..aap mujhe chhod kar kahaan gayi thi?

Geet hugged her back tightly and patted at her back to make her calm..She looked angrily at Maan..And Maan was now feeling guilty seeing Shreya in that state...

Maan -I m really sorry Geet..meri wajah se shreya ki ye halat hui..Geet did not reply him and tried to move from there..She was sad seeing her baby crying..but Maan held her hand-Geet maine kaha na I m sorry..

Geet first looked at all and then at Maan who was still holding her hand..

Geet-MK..leave my hand..

Maan- Nahin chooda to kya karogi?

Geet_-Mk..I said leave me..

But Maan this time came little close to her..All were watching the scene silently..No one could dare  to interrupt...Maan left her hand and held her with waist..Shreya was still in her arms.

Maan-Geet...ab chhodo bhi yaar..kitna gussa karogi..achchha I promise..aage se kabhi tumhen tang nahin karunga...and he took shreya in his arms from Geet. Kissed shreya and said to her- Shreya baby kaho na mamma se ki dad ko maaf kar de...

Shreya-Dad Mamma gussa hain..jaise aapne mujhe kissi di waise hi mumma ko bhi do..wo gussa chhodkar maaf kar degi aapko..

Maan-Really?... and he leaned towards Geet as if he was going to kiss her..Geet glared at him and all were trying to stop their giggles seeing them..

Maan brought his face near Geet and whispered in her ear-Shreya ka idea achchha hai...kissi se to maan jaaogi na..and he actually kissed on her cheek..

Geet's eyes went wide seeing his courage-Maan...What are you doing..everyone is here..

Sasha-So what Geet? Tum dono ka crazy love kisi se chhupa hai kya..waise ek baat hai tum dono ko dekh kar koi nahin kah sakta kit um ek dusre ko itna pyaar karte ho..har samay office me ladte hi rahte ho..sach me tum dono ka romance dekh kar dil khush ho jata hai.jo kabhi kabhi kabhi hi dikhta hai..

Maan-Sasha romance dekhna hai to ghar par aao...bhar bhar ke milega..hai na Geet?

Maan nugged geet and raised her eyebrow..and finally Geet smiled at her husband's antics..and Maan sighed with relief..he Pulled Geet to him and said-Sorry Jaan...I know meri wajah se tumhen bahut pareshaani hui..I m really sorry..

Geet-See ..Finally I won..you are saying sorry to me..

Maan-Obviously..Biwi se koi jeeta hai aaj tak jo main jeetunga..and he pulled her towards him..Shreya giggled seeing her parents together and she kissed them one by one and in return got the kisses from her parents on her both cheeks

Edited by Rashmi... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it,
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi read this OS already! beautiful OS! wonderfully written!
-Lehar- thumbnail
awesome OS rashmi
loved it

manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing os
Loved it
Very well written
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I love the line... - Biwi se koi jeeta hai aaj tak jo main jeetunga...

kaash sach hota...๐Ÿ˜†

beautiful as always rashmi๐Ÿ‘...

thank you... now I am expecting more os from you...๐Ÿ˜›

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Ek toh biwi ko tang karne lagte hain
And then he says he didn't mean to
Inka romance.bhi naa
So. cute
The way she was cribbing about him
He got her late
And then he scolded her
Well she can't say why she was late
All her hubby fault
They got locked in
Everyone knows of their cute love story huh
The way she would say names about him so funny
And their adorable cutie pie
Kya family hai
One hell of a day
Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago
Anny90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww... Every one knows about them in office.nice and very cute story.. Shreya ne dad ko achha idea diya hai. 
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This is my second OS written for the Do DIl se For Geet Forum opened by Lakshmi and Priya

Yeh kya hai... mushje samjavooo๐Ÿ˜›

PS: Havent read the story ... would come back later than never...๐Ÿ˜‰
saro thumbnail
Beautiful OS ...geet n her angry... Too funny...