Frequent Posters

gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
geet r going to meet with misthy nice update
Maangeetlove7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope the story doesn't end in tragic or something! I really love where the story is going! Hope geet gets her memory back soon! Can't wait for mishty to meet her olive! Love the update! 
shree2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.. Eagerly waiting for Maaneet family reunion.
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome part.. Geet finally with her terms.. wow misty going to meet her olive soon..
shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice.
Waiting to know about geets conditions.
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Thanks a lot dearies for your likes/ comments. Really it motivates me to write and give regular updates. Though my updates are short, still I am trying to give regular updates. I have mentioned before also that I write as I think and its not pre-written. So I stop where my thoughts take a halt. So please bear with me.

P.S.- FOR PMS PLZZZ BUDDY ME...OR MENTION IN THE THREAD WILL SENT YOU REQUEST.
IF YOU DON'T WANT PMS DO TELL ME TOO, WON'T BOTHER YOU. 
ONLY REQUEST PLEASE LIKE/COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS STORY.
ONLY FOR YOU ALL I AM WRITING, OF COURSE FOR KEEPING OUR MAANEET ALIVE...
AND FOR THAT I NEED YOUR SUPPORT.

#- Some buddy requests are still pending please dearies do accept them.
Now enough of my rant enjoy this part.

Chap-14

'Twintle twintle little stal...
How I wondel bhat you ale...
Up abobe the borld sho high...
Please please stal...
Gibe my olive to my Popeye...'

'Mishty beta what are praying for?' Her grand mom asked her while she was looking at the stars from her plane. 

The little soul had learnt the poem twinkle twinkle little star...And her granny had explained the meaning of the poem adding her own views that how stars grant our wishes and our intelligent mishty got the meaning and changed it according to her preference.

'Granny...I am playing fol me and Popeye to God...shoo that the stal  bhill gibe us oul olive back.' She replied back looking with her doe innocence filled eyes.

'Savitri devi was not surprised neither shocked as she knew very well that her grand daughter was super intelligent. She was the combination of beauty and brains...in every sense a true khurana blood. After all she was the daughter of Maan Singh khurana & Geet Singh Khurana.

'Mishty shona, now go to sleep dear...we are gonna land soon. '

Kissing her forehead she patted her back.

'Granny I know the stal bhill glant my bish.'

'Absolutely dear how can the star deny the wish of an angel' She stared at her with the utmost motherly affection. As both waited impatiently for their destination.

'Maan...is this the reasons why you want me?'She was fuming in anger when she had told him her first wish regarding the contract.

Specially when maan had agreed instantly. In fact he got up and took her to their destination. And now here she was in this room. It was filled with his wife's pictures. On each and every nook and corner. And she was shocked to the core that his wife was the mirror image of her. In fact, her name was also geet. She was dumbfounded for a moment. It was just unbelievable. Then suddenly it hit her like a volcano, that he only wanted her because she was the exact replica of his wife. And she was so much heart broken. She had only wished to meet his wife. And now she was regretting it from the core of her heart. Oh! Why had she asked this? This reality was killing her from inside. Her eyes were filled with tears, hurt, betrayal and anger all these emotions were running high making her inside burning with fire.

'Tell me maan, is this why you want me? Just because I am her replica.' She grabbed his collar and asked him.

'Maan was  a bit shocked hearing her first term. But then he thought that it was one of the greatest opportunities for him to make things a bit easy. So he decided to let meet the present geet with her past geet, May be she will get some of her memories back. And then he would gladly explain her the truth. He was positive and sure, but damn his geet and her thinking. He was unable to understand her at least right now. Not for a single moment she thought it could be herself only in the pictures. In fact she freaking thought some ridiculous double role plots of her idiotic telly shows & movies. He remembered she was a big fan of a show called 'Meet hui sabse parai' and she used to rant always that how the male lead shaan had amnesia and she waited and waited but till the end he never remembered anything. Oh! No no no...he was praying from his heart that his geet will remember him. Wishing that her amnesia had not been affected by that telly show.'

'He desperately needed a break right now. He was losing his mind completely. His life was turning into some twisty turns just like the telly shows and movies. And he did lost it, as he finally lost his control and screamed out loud.'

'Yes, geet you got it all right. Absolutely freaking right. This is the only reason why I want you geet. I love my wife more than my life. I love her beyond anything you can ever imagine. I have crossed seven oceans for her only to be with her for seven lives. And she has left me, left our daughter. She has gone and lost. And I will get her back.'

'That's it she couldn't control. And slapped him hard across the face. You are a heartless, playing with emotions is your hobby. I hate you maan Singh khurana, I hate you.' And she ran out.

'He was not hurt because she slapped him. He was broken because she hated him.'

'He fell down in the same manner and screamed out to God...why me? Why me? Just answer it dammit. As loud heart wrenching sobs broke the walls. What's the mistake of my daughter mishty? Not for me, but for that innocent soul Give us back our geet.' He begged with a broken heart.

So dearies this is for the moment now.
Will try to give another update later today only.
Do drop your likes and comments.
T.c.
Sona.
Edited by quirky_senorita - 9 years ago
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
he he ha ha ha๐Ÿ˜ˆ
me in my complete evil laughter ๐Ÿ˜†

waiting for the next!๐Ÿ˜‰
kamnagupta7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yay i m d second one to comment๐Ÿฅณ

mishty is so sweet.๐Ÿ˜›
she is praying to stars for geet.
geet ka dimag bi ulta hi chalta hai๐Ÿ˜†
yeh nai socha ki wo khud hogi balki apne apko maan is wife ka replica man rai hai๐Ÿ˜†
bichara maan ab kya karega
Edited by kamnagupta7 - 9 years ago
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
part 13 - lovely part...how funny name of the contract...but loved it...so before divorce geet's terms and after maan's terms...so maan already won half battle..eager to see how mishty and geet will react when they will come face to face
shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update.
Geet wanted to meet maan's wife.
Mishty is coming to meet her mother.
When will geet remember her past.