Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
your welcome...happy new year...😊
preeti.1 thumbnail
I dont need pms coz I already bookmark ed it
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Hey dearies i have sent many requests to those who have commented and liked on this thread...Please accept them if u want PMS...and if u can manage without PMS...Please BOOKMARK the thread...and let me know...I won't disturb you...But please make sure if you are reading drop ur LIKES/COMMENTS to let me know...Now its time for another update for you all...Enjoy and keep on supporting me...

HERE'S WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR DEARIES...

Chap-13

'I was on cloud nine, really after years i was so damn happy that finally my mishty will meet my wife, finally our daughter will see her mother and finally a mother in law will meet her daughter in law. At first i was tensed about the meeting, but then i pondered over it carefully and decided to let them meet, it was needed to take her mind of that silly contract. Though i would have loved to be violated in any way as my geet wishes...but, still i want it without any kind of contract between us. Hope mishty will help her in getting over that damn contract. Although she knows geet is her mother, but then again the truth will be hidden until the right time because my mishty will be calling her olive and of course i am gonna get her in my team and we both father and daughter will get back our olive...After all Popeye and Mishty rockkss...' i chuckled thinking about it.

'Okay...okay maan calm down don't get so excited that everything turns upside down. You need to be patient. I had already informed dadi maa about this and have booked my private jet for them to land in India. And i will make sure to take geet with me to the airport.' the thought made me smile like a child.

'Maan, why are you grinning like a clown?'

'Huh?' geet i agree i am a clown, but the most handsome one who has charmed you like anything.' i spoke while winking at her.

'Yay...yay..ohhh please don't think too mighty about yourself Mr. handsome clown khurana.'

'She spoke while sipping the tea, wearing my white shirt which was just looking so damn yummy on her, i just wanted to eat her alive.'

'Maan, are you hungry?'

'Yesss...i replied with a deep sigh...'

'For me...?'

'Who else is looking for anything when my vanilla cream is here looking all yummy.'

'You can have me...'she replied back calmly yet seductively while walking towards me .

'Grazing her nails on my bare chest she dared me to ravish her...but i waited for her next action patiently.'

'Get the contract, the moment we sign on it, i am all yours and you are mine.'

'Damn...so much to stop her thoughts from going back to that contract again and again.'

'Closing my eyes...i took a deep breath and replied back.'

'How can i get it ready geet, we have still not discussed the terms of it.'

She replied instantly...' I am ready with my terms maan...yesterday my mind just went a little haywire, '...the softness in her eyes told me she was talking about mishty...in the next moment she snapped back...' So, i got late, but now i am all set...if you are free right now? let's discuss the terms...shall we maan?'

'Absolutely' i replied back...'Let me hear her terms first'

'We sat across each other like professional  clients, though the contract was far from it...'

'Go on geet..i am listening...'

'First of all i would like to give a name to our contract...maan'

'Hmmm...done...tell me the name...geet.'

'A VIRGIN WIFE'S SIN'

'What?...is this any kind of novel geet? or some movie? and i just don't get ..i mean i don't understand the title...would you like to clarify?' i was a bit pissed,but i controlled my emotions...

'Its, about me maan...i am a virgin...'

'VIRGIN...my foot...' i wanted to scream out loud..but i didn't. I waited for her full idiotic explanation.

'What about the WIFE part geet?'

'I know divorce is a long process, and only signing the papers doesn't signify or prove that i am free.'

'Hmmm, for that you don't need to worry geet...i will make sure to change it soon.'i spoke looking at her eyes intensely.

'And so why the SIN part is added do clarify that too geet.' i asked her in a dark tone.

'Because i will be committing the SIN being a VIRGIN WIFE...'

'My God...i was dumbstruck hearing her explanation...this AMNESIA will make my life hell for sure...Geet and her weird thoughts ...and her ohhh so unique reasons...to tell you the truth i just wanted to bang my head with her, may be she will get back her memories...but, i will loose mine for sure...so i dropped the silly idea..and gestured her  to carry on...not before adding my preference too...'so i spoke again...

'DONE geet...but, after your divorce is final and you are free...i would like to change the title of the contract...and this time the choice would be mine...and i will do it...after all..its a give and take contract...so both the partner's choices should be mutual...We both are sailing on the same boat after all...' my tone was sharp and no-nonsense type.

'I accept..maan...'

'Now the terms...'

'Wait geet, as this is a mutual contract, so until you are A VIRGIN WIFE...the terms will be yours...and after your divorce...the TERMS will be mine...' i smirked in my mind, but my expression was of a true professional.

'I give my consent MAAN...the title, terms after my divorce will be yours...'

'Hmmm...' i did a happy dance in my mind.

'But till then, you have to follow my title and terms...'

'Am i a school kid?' i groaned internally...though i would follow her blindly anytime and anywhere...i looked at her with my puppy, yet devilish eyes.

'I AM ALL YOURS GEET...do whatever you want...'i winked at her.

'She took out a piece of paper from her brea** line...'

'Ohhh..hooo...my mind went wild...my seductress is already on her way...' i thought...

'I have jotted down the TERMS of the contract on this paper.'

'READ IT TO ME GEET...i want to listen...'...now who is gonna read that white paper, when my seductress wifey is already here...i won't miss the chance to hear those naughty, wild terms from her mouth...'

'But...maan..how am i..?'

'From your mouth geet...i want to listen to each and every word clearly...'

'I could feel her nervousness...yay...i got my tigress finally...now i am not letting this go...'

'Common geet...carry on...let me also hear what and how you are planning to ravish me?'

'wohooo...She was deep red from head to toe,...'...'And i was loving it...'

'Okay...' she replied with a soft sigh...

So dearies this is it for today..
Hope you enjoy this part...
Don't forget to drop your LIKES/COMMENTS...
And i have opened my FACEBOOK ACCOUNT, so if you all interested then you can sent frd requests for notifications too...The link is in my SIGNATURE below...

P.S.- Do give me ideas for geet's NAUGHTY TERMS...πŸ˜‰

Param-Sundari thumbnail
OK... Finally after a long wait I have read this one and first tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

but sona darling its part 13 and yet I get only to see the candy and not taste it 😑🀣

Never mind...

Really had amazing time reading... The past was really unexpected after the initial parts... But u roped it in very nicely...! Must say

And part 12 n 13 I loved the most... Ehehhe 😳

Now I want next part soon πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Regarding ur note... I don't need PMs... I am a stalker πŸ˜†
anjalisen85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘

geet is ready with her termsπŸ˜‰

misty is coming along with dadi😊

poor maanπŸ˜†

update soon
angelshah thumbnail