Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sushma_marawi

Thank's rati for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š, 

Episode was so good.Omg praja scene was so funny i really liked it  i can't control my laugh.
RP and SM act so well 

you're welcome! 
praja scene was hilarious! totally agree the actors were great in the scene!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenu7

supeb analysis of superb epi..
I m still laughing on first part... SM RP are awsm...best when ajab come close to pratap and requesting aate kyu nhi lene..๐Ÿคฃ kya hum sundar nhi h...omg..i love every dialogue and every expression ๐Ÿคฃ

and chand ajab scene was ultimate scene..lol ajab again confused ki m chand m pratap ko dekh rhi hu...and chand all confused meri bhabi pagal ho gyi h kya ๐Ÿคฃ

or m has has k pagal ho gyi..beautiful scene..waitng 4 more scenes ๐Ÿคฃ praja track..i m loving it..

Baki to VB drama..i m sure she will change ladoo.. and chakri will swap with pratap... chakri will become sikhar of 20arbi assassins..
Hope in history chakri have long life..hai na... if he has to ultimate comedy hone walih ue to this swapping..๐Ÿคฃ
waitng waitng 4 more praja scenes

thanks Meenu! 
oh yes I was in splits watching that scene!
chand and ajabdeh hug was so cute!
VB will probably swap ladoos 
well in the video segs they show the assasins attacking real pratap
yes in History Chakrapani lives a long life and basically is a documented Pratap's life to a certain extent- at least thats the impression i got!

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

awesome post on awesome epi๐Ÿ˜Š only first half epi was awesome๐Ÿ˜†

I loved all praja scenes,SM and RP both were too good๐Ÿ‘
ajab ordered pratap to follow her and he too agreed without argue.pratap now u r on right path,just follow her whole life in same way otherwise be ready to do mehal ka kaam๐Ÿ˜†
 four ladies entered on wrong timing and were like ayyo rama yeh humne kya dekh liya types๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†poor ajab sharm se pani pani ho gayi but most poor thing was her chunri,kitna travel kiya usne,ajab to pratap,then VB,Maan and finally ajab.I was like ajab ki chunri apne sahi jagah pahuch payegi ya nahi janane ke liye dekhate rahiye maharana pratap๐Ÿ˜† 
then confused ajab made chand confused too,pehle that chotu pandit and now chand both bane ajab ki deewangi ka shikar๐Ÿ˜†
bhootni khud nahi aayi but apni bhatkati aatma bheji to scare VB.VB is scared of getting insulted but for that she is ready to kill someone what kind of sanskar and values she has,seems manufacturing mein hi defect hain๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
today we will be all popats as pratap will not trust maan and ladoo-ladoo game will be continued๐Ÿ˜•
Wish u a very very happy new year in advanced๐Ÿ˜Š 

THanks! so true, only first half was good!
prajaj scene was hilarious!
VB ka naam mat lo- ๐Ÿ˜ก
yea pratap will not trust maan, and we all will say booo-booo
wishing you a prosperous new year too!
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very nice episode. Love the way ajab made fool of herself in front of pratap. In a way she cleared tiny drought if pratap had in his mind about her. Loved the way paratp back away while sitting. SM and RP acted so well.

Then comes full house and surprise pratap is real. So true about things are slipping away from DB and VB hands. I don't get it why VB is so scared I know with DB power she can get kicked out but she can say this to US that DB knew JB left chittor because of me from beginning than why she was hiding it. No logic so no need to think in that area.

So much poison for laddu but this sweet is only for ajab what if she offers this laddu to everyone.

My favorite rawatji is back things will go smooth for sure. And poor maan she is under so much stress. Nothing is going to happen in all this but let's hope pratap DB maa bhakti gets reduce.

US got news that 10 afghan soldiers are ready to kill pratap and they are from agra but I think they were 20 not 10 whatever right.

Story I moving that is big plus for me now a days...

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazypheonix008

Hey Rati! awesome analysis! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and thank you very very much for the song! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
First half was hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ Minus the ladoo drama this track is superb! but yeh TV serial hain. Drama ke bina rahe aisa ho nahi sakta ๐Ÿ˜† Loved both RP and SM. Especially in the scene where she leans in and asks him to forgive her Pratap moved back like 440 volt ka jhatka laga ๐Ÿคฃ I was like- don't worry dude she's your wife ๐Ÿ˜† Loved the Ajab-Chaand-Maan bonding too though today Maan was not a huge part of it I'm sure in future we'll have great scenes between this trio. I want to know Ajab's reaction when Maan calls DB bhootni! ๐Ÿ˜† anyway it was a great episode and according to the ofscreen vids upcoming episodes are going to be awesome too! finally the show is moving in the right direction. Touch-wood ๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Ashwarya! thank you! and you're welcome!
praja scene was hilarious! you are right, tv show mei drama is a must
i cant wait for the sisters and sis-in-law to bond!
yup looks like show is moving in the right direction! and yes touch wood!๐Ÿ˜†
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

thanks Meenu!
oh yes I was in splits watching that scene!
chand and ajabdeh hug was so cute!
VB will probably swap ladoos
well in the video segs they show the assasins attacking real pratap
yes in History Chakrapani lives a long life and basically is a documented Pratap's life to a certain extent- at least thats the impression i got!

Yupp that hug was cute... but i noticed assassins not attacked real pratap... i think they are chor type... they are not arbi assassins as per my notification ๐Ÿ˜•
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: bitblue

Very nice episode. Love the way ajab made fool of herself in front of pratap. In a way she cleared tiny drought if pratap had in his mind about her. Loved the way paratp back away while sitting. SM and RP acted so well.

Then comes full house and surprise pratap is real. So true about things are slipping away from DB and VB hands. I don't get it why VB is so scared I know with DB power she can get kicked out but she can say this to US that DB knew JB left chittor because of me from beginning than why she was hiding it. No logic so no need to think in that area.

So much poison for laddu but this sweet is only for ajab what if she offers this laddu to everyone.

My favorite rawatji is back things will go smooth for sure. And poor maan she is under so much stress. Nothing is going to happen in all this but let's hope pratap DB maa bhakti gets reduce.

US got news that 10 afghan soldiers are ready to kill pratap and they are from agra but I think they were 20 not 10 whatever right.

Story I moving that is big plus for me now a days...

praja scene was very cute and funny!
VB's main problem is fear, its driving her insane!
ladoo drama is going to be ridiculous!
yes i think there were 20 assasins lol, i guess agra se chittod ane mei 10 log tang aake wapis chale gaye! hehe!
yes finally the story is moving forward!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenu7

Yupp that hug was cute... but i noticed assassins not attacked real pratap... i think they are chor type... they are not arbi assassins as per my notification ๐Ÿ˜•

ohhh, hmmm, really, ok then chakri is in for a surprise, he will say i never want to be pratap again!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the analysis Rati. I totally liked the episode. PrAja scene was lovely. Waiting for tonight's episode.
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: _CutieCute_

Thanks for the analysis Rati. I totally liked the episode. PrAja scene was lovely. Waiting for tonight's episode.

you're welcome! praja scene was great! me too!