Why does every girl jump in bed with Upen?

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The latest we see is Dimpy...ok she doesn't have those feelings for him but I'm wondering what's it in that guy that all girls on the show are sharing no bed with him. There are other guys as well on the show but they maintain a safe and respectable distance. But this guy is πŸ€’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
One word Upen is - Chichora 🀒
-Dove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am already coming up with couple names for the two. We are not very far from yet another kumble mein fumble πŸ˜†

jerrry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
bed lying on the bed is his usp for the show..lolπŸ˜‰ ( like flipping of hair is for sonali)
Or
Hes too lazy to get up from the bed ..so may b dats y girls come over ( boys dont jump to his bed coz he doesnt talk to them anyway)πŸ˜› 
sonu_king2 thumbnail
Foreign Connection and the Model Tag... Further he does have seem harmless when it comes to Females
fast trak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehakphool

He's a charmerπŸ˜†

Like salman says he licks his own lips to attract females ...that comment looks true  πŸ˜†
fast trak thumbnail

Originally posted by: jerrry

bed lying on the bed is his usp for the show..lolπŸ˜‰ ( like flipping of hair is for sonali)

Or
Hes too lazy to get up from the bed ..so may b dats y girls come over ( boys dont jump to his bed coz he doesnt talk to them anyway)πŸ˜› 

Yes that's true. Lying in bed with females is his style. πŸ˜† He thinks audience likes watching that πŸ€’
Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

Like salman says he licks his own lips to attract females ...that comment looks true  πŸ˜†

Maybe he has a better quality mattress? πŸ˜† weird thing was while in bed with him, she was feeling his hair. She needs to back off..I think she is trying to break upma.
fast trak thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara5471

Tharki hai πŸ˜†

but surprisingly some people call Gautam that πŸ˜†
-LoveForever- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dove-

I am already coming up with couple names for the two. We are not very far from yet another kumble mein fumble πŸ˜†

UmDi is nice name though.. πŸ˜†