Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

bold yes no second chance for karishma for previous captaincy task in sense if he was willing to give sonali a second chance in current week then why no chance for karishma in previous week

when she is playing game along with Upen by nominating them for captaincy...others also has the right to oppose for game sake...why sought for 2nd chance by showing sonal as example ? also ...they voted for Sonali for captainship just because she dosnt has immunity...they might have accepted the fact if they have guts just like dimpy...rather they choose to point their fingers at gautham saying he was not contacted them for voting...its your game to refuge sonal the immunity...why dont you accept it fact just straightout  rather than aruguing endlessly ?
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: andhradada

when she is playing game along with Upen by nominating them for captaincy...others also has the right to oppose for game sake...why sought for 2nd chance by showing sonal as example ? also ...they voted for Sonali for captainship just because she dosnt has immunity...they might have accepted the fact if they have guts just like dimpy...rather they choose to point their fingers at gautham saying he was not contacted them for voting...its your game to refuge sonal the immunity...why dont you accept it fact just straightout  rather than aruguing endlessly ?

bold that could have been true since they didn't support sonali the second time despite knowing she wont get immunity

in any case my post is not about that issue its about a certain thing karishma said which i agreed with
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GundayVedant

1. She might have been referring to first captaincy nomination
2.Prtam becomes hypocrite when he is supporting Sonali and not Ali since Ali is friend closer to him. Also it makes him hypocrite since he didn't chose Ali because he knew Ali will get chance of immunity! In other words e did have any right to question UKD for their choice and neither blame them for being a GAMER

1..i think they were talking about 2nd captaincy nomination coz at that Upen said if Sonali can be given a 2nd chance why not Karishma and then Karsihma jumped into it

2.Pritam and Ali both were supporting Sonali to be captain again before the announcement..It may be a teasing manner coz hey both were saying that she should know what a real captain must be..inshort they both were saying the same thing..Ali got the chance..Pritam didn't change his stand what he said before..he clearly said to him that i will support Sonali..even Sonali was teasing him during the task you said you will make me captain again again.leave the flag
He didn't have the right to question UKD..i agree..but how can you forget it was only UKD who were making the big issue on making Sonali captain for the first time...If they had to give their vote for Sonali why soo much on name first?why were they asking Gautam to play fair in the game?why didn't they vote for Gautam?
I m sorry but if Pritam is hypocrite then Upen,Karishma and Dimpy are hypocrites too
Missvinz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

ok i agree that karishma overreacted to the whole 'tap water' thing😆

but i think she was right on one point that captaincy is necessary because HM's get two weeks immunity

there is no shame in accepting that because its a fact

this is a game and in game captaincy is one of the strategies to move forward

i am glad some one spoke about this aloud becuase game needs to be treated as a game and not as some kind of fair captaincy test

bang on post 😃 Karishma owned pritam,he had nothing to say other then scream,his points weren't even valid! They are here to play the game,so what ever Karishma said was right! I Use to like pritam but now he's disappointing he's lost the plot! Sallu doesnt even acknowledge Tanna even when she's right ,this guy is biased! He was like that towards kushal n gauhar and this year it's upen and tanna!Edited by Missvinz - 9 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Flame..

Yes i agree Karishma was right on captaincy issue n on d other hand Pritam was making no sense

yes she was right on that point every one wants captaincy for their own sake
Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: saksham-p2

she basically shut  Pritam up who was blabbering about his mahanta in teaching Sonali to be a good captain W*F ???

Salman said Pritam tumhara point right hain lol ??? Pritam ko kitna bhi bachao kuch nahi ho sakta . ðŸ˜†

but it was karishma's point that was actually right
flash123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

Salman never gives her a chance to present her POV and then acts as if she is rude and interrupting!  Valid point.. Koi mane yaa naa mane.   Sonali bhi to Mari jaa rahi thi second captaincy ke liye.. First time she actually was doing something in task but the weakling couldn't stay longer so gave up.  Dimpy wanted it so did pritam!   Karishma just had the guts to say the truth.. As always!!!!

I think whole weekwoh prepare hota hay for bashing karishma at any point ... uss ka episodse Upen/ Karisma...ke bashing say start ho ker UNHE PAH KHATAM HO JAATA HAY.. mean host...
flash123 thumbnail
Personally I m not Upan fan but yahhh after weekend ka war for 24 hours i became... When every 1 cornered Gautum in the house tu hummain hurt hua Salman ko hua... Tu abb at every weekended  ka warr Salman is doing same... uss ka episodse Upen/ Karisma...ke bashing say start ho ker UNHE PAH KHATAM HO JAATA HAY...when Sonali was giving marks for captaincy she gave then 0... SALMAN NAY USS KA WABBAL KIU NAHE MACHAYA... WHYYY because she was not karishma... mean host...
Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

Sonali is praised cos she deserves it...

Salman bashes those who deserves it...

yes but sonali always doesn't deserve praise and others don't always deserve bashing
Edited by Sabhayata - 9 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Well Pritam shud be the last person to give lectures on lalach...wasn't he the same person who nominated himself yet again instead of Praneet for captaincy and came up with a really weird logic in his defense🤢 seriously no matter how bad captain u were still one shud give it a shot after all it guarantees u immunity...only the dumb ones wud say no to it😆

+1000.

Completely agree.

#Influenza 😆