Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
As almost the whole forum knows, I AM MAD and I can come up with kuch bhi...so I was randomly thinking and two 'what if' thoughts crossed my mind...

A. WHAT IF during the hate phase of Rishbala, they had consummated (anyhow, just consider) and Madhu had conceived?? What would have happened then?? Who would have taken the responsibility of the child???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

B. WHAT IF  on the day of the drunken confession of Rishbala(before sultan's entry) they had consummated and Madhu had conceived??? What would have happened then??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

According to me for the first case, the child could have brought Rishbala closer, eventually making them fall in love with each other, but in the second case I am totally confused...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

P.S.: I know, its a nonsensical topic, yet I would request to have a healthy discussion and keep the forum activity...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A. If madhu had conceived during the hate phase then it would have brought Rishabala closer.  Unwedding would not have happened. RK will never let go of his child n even madhu after that.
B. Madhu would have concealed the news from RK. Left the place n gone somewhere away to have the child n bring up the kid without RK's help.  This would have been fantastic. RK going all mad searching for madhu. Hope this happened instead of sullu's intro.

Nice topic.
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfire

A. If madhu had conceived during the hate phase then it would have brought Rishabala closer.  Unwedding would not have happened. RK will never let go of his child n even madhu after that.

B. Madhu would have concealed the news from RK. Left the place n gone somewhere away to have the child n bring up the kid without RK's help.  This would have been fantastic. RK going all mad searching for madhu. Hope this happened instead of sullu's intro.

Nice topic.

I absolutely agree with you...regarding both the answers...
I wish the second could have happened...then we could have seen the extreme of RK's love and he eventually admitting without Sullu's intro that Madhu is his love...
Thank you!!😊
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rg0782

I absolutely agree with you...regarding both the answers...
I wish the second could have happened...then we could have seen the extreme of RK's love and he eventually admitting without Sullu's intro that Madhu is his love...
Thank you!!😊

Ya, it would have been great. There is no question of a third wheel in their relationship. Idiots. They spoilt the whole story instead. 
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me too
agree with the above answers
and for the second one RK would never let
Madhu to go far from him so
I think he would have accepted Madhu
before sultan's entry   
anish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice topic.

agree with u dear
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice topic.

absolutely agree with silverfire
i soo wished if one of the 2 would be happened in our show,then our show will be with us till date😭
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice topic dear,and regurding madness,not to be worried ,we r on the same boat sisters,mad for rishbala
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel if any of the options wld have happened
indirectly rks heart wld have accepted his love
his ego wldnt have ever came in between then bcoz he knows how it is to live without a father so he wldnt have let that happen to his child ever n sultan was nowhere needed the child wld have cured rks heart n he wld have eventually understood his responsibility as husband as lover n as father too n top point serial wld have been saved frm getting circus
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Ya, it would have been great. There is no question of a third wheel in their relationship. Idiots. They spoilt the whole story instead. 

Rishbala never required a third wheel for their story, they were perfect for each other...