Post leap - nihal chachu saved veera and then leaved the pind. Pre-leap - nihal chachu again saved veera but this time he leaved everything shattered. The most shattered person in pind will be the trio only - ratan,baldev and veera. To bring such a disaster in trio's lives i will blame ranvi and ranvi only. Such a...achha nihal didn't told ranvi abt rv's true colors otherwise he had broke nira's marriage also.
Nihaal chachu is in a better place really! He never found true happiness ever, as a result of being associated with the curse called the sampooran singh family he first lost his happiness and now his life! And the only person who truly valued him is now being charged for his murder!!! And ranvi he was least affected by chachu's death, all he cares about is blaming baldev!!!! I swear to god i really felt like taking my 4kgs metal dumbbell and breaking his head as well as rajveer's head with it and kill them myself!!!!! 😡😡😡
Looks like you are new here. Register for free, learn and
contribute.
I'm gonna miss Nihal so much! He was the only character that made the show interesting (other than Baldev). I've never expected anything logical from Ranvi since he grew up. I honestly don't feel like watching this show anymore! Baldev always becomes the victim of suspect for no reason, in fact because of Ranvi's stereotypical mind!