Originally posted by: ...Jes...
haan bujhlam toh ota..kintu jei word ta ami bollam tar meaning bolo and thik term tao bolo,ami 2i ta banan likechi.😆
Aankh micholi.
Hmm kana maachi type er but actual maaney hochhey chokhey chokhey kotha bola.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ...Jes...
haan bujhlam toh ota..kintu jei word ta ami bollam tar meaning bolo and thik term tao bolo,ami 2i ta banan likechi.😆
yep..I don't feel like operating frm phone...but lappy is so addicting...I will again start makig siggys...and I need to do a big project *disastr management) soo..can t watch lappy nowOriginally posted by: _Poulomi_
hmm. I know!!! Handling tabs is all very tiresome.
The show gauhar is okk..it has a story like humsafar but the grl who portrays d role is too cute
I donno much ...cause I watched tthe first ep 2day..but I think that as gauhar s parents have died she is living wid hr mamu...and her mami is not fond of her...neither her cousi sis...but suddenly her cousin bro is developing feelings for her!Originally posted by: ...Jes...
really bachcha?😳 can u update me bit about the story?
yah that girl playing gauhar is Sajjal Ali,one of my favs,,🤗 my darlo she is.😳