Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
lo aaj bhi maan geet ko chidaraha hai cutie kehkar. poor geet usko kuch samajh mein nahi aarahi hai maan ki dil mein kya hai. dekthe hai ab maan kaise propose karega geet ko.
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

banner made by priya111111 thanks priya di

Part 50 (B)

Geet walking to and fro in corridor with grumpy face "Samjthi kya hai apne aapko" She cursed maan again "Cutie pie fast whatever" she murmured feeling sad. "Oh no I need to get back from here" Geet thought after her mind calmed down realizing she was in KM right now. She covered her whole face with duppata ran down stairs with thief steps. "If someone see me here it won't be good for anyone" She thought feeling bit restless. She bumped in to someone as she is looking here and there while going.

"Arey beta teek hona tu" Ranjith voice buzzed in her ears Ranjith helped her to stand straightly as she lost her balance. "Geet chutki warned you right don't go in front of her dad you bumped to him only" Geet felt scared as it was concerned for her chutki. Her fight with maan flew off in air because of present situation.

"Beta you are aniee friend right?" Ranjith enquired trying to recall as he already saw this dress but not person yesterday. "Ji haa wo" words were not coming from her mouth. GK facing this entire situation will be headlines but this is geet the exact opposite soul.

"Beta kya hua everything fine?"Ranjith cont ask why she is covering her face like that as she was stranger. Her silence and trembling like small cat making him suspicious. "Arey sir aap yaha mam is searching for you" Ritzy informed him saving geet at right time. "Haa ok but Ritzy who is she why she is behaving so strange?" Ranjith asked ritzy. "God itni sari queries vaha KH mai bhi kisi ko asani se nahi chodthi hai ye" Ritzy murmured thinking how Ranjith makes all life hell whenever he visited KH.

"Wo she is Aniee friend she is very shy girl uncle bezubaan hojathi hai wo bado ki samne" Ritzy tried her best to cover the damage. "Bezubaan my foot if uncle know she is GK teri murder plan karegi ritzy ji" Amy cautioned her in ears who is standing silent up to now enjoying Ritzy situation.

"Ochh" Both girls giggled with Amy shriek. "Who the hell did that" Amy asked rubbing his toy as someone stamped his foot "Geet? No chance amy definitely Ritzy" Amy thought. Ritzy was having big time to muffle her laugh as it was done by geet only strangely.

"Amy behave" Ranjith glared at him as he is bouncing like ball beside two girls. "Ok mai chalthi hu ab beta be careful" Ranjith took few steps geet started breathing normally. "Ritzy no sir and mam here only uncle and aunty ok" Ranjith warned her sweetly making her head spin. He knows she became integral part of maan's life as sister like aniee and Amy he is still spying over him to know Amy ritzy as he heard gossips back at KH.

"Ritzy tu teek haina sans le rahi ho kya?" Amy asked still in shock making her chuckle. "Mr.Armaan malik dare to say those words again"Geet warned him revealing her eyes. "GK is online "Amy thought looking at her eyes which was spitting fire like maan's.

"Shanthi shanthi" Dev kept white kerchief infront of geet, she backed off stood behind ritzy. Ritzy admired geet unconditional love for her she felt so happy as geet started showing her emotions now.

"Amy don't you think someone started loving others started showing it even" Dev commented with deep meaning hinting maan as well. Geet cheeks warmed up automatically she tried to cover her face again in fear of getting caught. "Ahem ahem" dev coughed knowing geet condition.

"Amy I think all girls of this house was in fighting mood today meri pyari wifey meri lovely sis now here" Dev said counting geet as his family member already. "Yup we should raise revolution today we have to fight back" Amy said like commercial party member. "Hum bhi dekhenge" Ritzy challenged him with naughty smirk.

"Geet you should inform before going out na we are searching for you every where" Meera signed in relief watching geet in safe side. "Aniee muje dara diya I hope you haven't came face to face with papa" Meera asked standing beside geet with hopeful face.

Geet couldn't relate anything all were taking extra care and showing un conditional love on her. They all met many times all ways but she will maintain her GK mask at least she tried. In presence of aniee and maan it was not big deal more over maan won't leave her alone with anyone except aniee. Geet just nodded at her, meera smiled lovingly melting geet's emotionless heart.

"Ritzy tune bataya ki ye teri pehli bar haina" Meera asked ritzy she blushed looking at Amy. "Arey meer its only 4 am why you gals started thie year so early sath sath humari neend bhi udadiya" Dev complained making face.

"This time more numbers added in celebration specially aniee and all gals keeping first time mostly so we have to guide them and preparations etc etc. Maa wants all to know the importance of this fest not like keeping fast and breaking it" Meera explained him but she too can feel it was looking like marriage celebrations rather than KC.

"Geet chalo we have to freshen up and shagun ki tayyari bhi karni hai" Meera hold geet hand was about to walk up but stopped hearing her scream. "Kya hua aap teek haina" Ritzy supported geet before she fell down.

"abhi tak teek hain its paining too much. I think my let got strain due to sudden twist" Geet can feel the pain in her toy. "Arey geet you should be careful na" Meer massaged her toy without any second thought. Tears gathered in geet eyes but not because of pain because of love they all showing on her, it was too overwhelming. "Arey aap ko hum sab ki murder karwana hain kya" Dev asked with panic watching her tears.

All looked at them puzzled geet stared at him with cute confusing face making him chuckle. "Bhai will definitely kill us for this" Amy commented with horrified face. All concentration shifted to geet to see her reaction all couldn't control more shared healthy morning laugh as she is looking at them with more confusing look.

"I think I should give you massage for your sprain later" Ritzy said with thoughtful expressions. "someone have to carry her she won't be able to walk now" Meera asked Amy to help her. He agreed without delay how he can miss chance to tease his friend. "Janab hai kaha"Amy searched for maan but he is now where to be seen.

"Amy we are getting late lets go" Ritzy hurried him. Amy sat on ground to take geet in his arms, geet felt uncomfortable didn't cooperate with him. "Tum muje aniee jise ho" Amy one word makes her feel what importance she holds for him.

"Mere hothe huye tuje bada kam nahi karna padegi mai huna teri bada bhai tu arram karo chotu" Rahul filmy dialogue makes all busted out in fist of laugh. Amy bowed in front of him given space. "Geet how many times I have told you to be careful towards yourself" Rahul scolded geet carrying her in his arms without any effort.

"Arey jiju don't scold her na aur ye batavo ko aap itna subah subah yaha kise?." Meer asked as naina already informed them they are out of town. "Do you really think maa will stay calm she came here and dragged me along with her" Rahul complained with grumpy face. "Sir everything is all right na" Ritzy asked hinting SK only with his help they brought geet but consequences she is scared of that witch. Rahul dismissed her fear as he know when it comes to him SK won't be asking any questions he assured her. Rahul left geet in guest room all girls surrounded him like hungry hone bee's.

With help of Meera and ritzy geet also got ready after hot oil massage on her toy as per aniee command. "Geet meri dress kisa hai" Aniee entered in to room with light speed scaring geet for a min. "Arey geet you are looking so damn gorgeous" Aniee praised before geet could open her mouth to answer her question. "Meri maa teri dress bhi bahut achi hai" Geet admired her chutki she is looking cute like always.

"Chalo geet now it's time for pooja" Aniee took her geet hand to support her as she can walk but not properly. Geet didn't budge from her place sat still. "I am not coming chutki tu jaav" Geet's cold reply was enough for aniee to shut her mouth.

Aniee's face fell down but she just nodded at geet "Aniee come on beta" Dadi came to take her to pooja. "Dadi maa pehele inse milo for whom aap ye sab kar raha hai" Aniee whispered in dadi ears who stood at door motionless.

Dadi paddled up to geet stood beside her "I just saw you in pics channels only guess we met ones but haven't talked you are really beautiful and you know I can feel some strong bond with you" Dadi kept kalateeka to geet taking off evil eyes. 

"Beta I am maan's grand mother I hope you know it" Dadi introduced herself elegantly it was their first official meetin talking terms. "Muje is family mai sab patha hai" Geet confessed feeling connected with this old woman.

"Wo aniee showed all your family pics to me" Geet cleared dadi doubts watching her puzzled look. "Kash hum jo soch raha hai wo sach hai tho" Dadi thought remembering maan's pari nain. "Let's go for pooja beta after that we should start rituals also" Dadi remembered why she is here.

"Wo" Geet is unable to refuse dadi like aniee she don't know why. Dadi took both to pooja mandir where all girls were already there along with theirfew family members. "I hope ki tum bahut kush ho aaj" Ranjith asked naina slowly she nodded. Ranjith felt revealed his mission was successful. It was his wish to make her happy surprise her he still remembers the first KC of his wife after diwali. They celebrated at her village it felt like some festival she enjoyed all day like small kid. He realized how he had detached himself from all in name of business it was off late, but at least he can try to amend them. His first success brining back child life excitement on his wife face who even forgot to talk because of his anger to make him win every path even if he is wrong.

Pooja started dadi instructed all to cover their heads with duppata's it makes all revealed as geet will be saved from Ranjith eyes. Khurana family did pooja offered Prasad to goddess all winded up the pooja soon as they still needed to have sargi before sun rises.

"Bhai nahi aaya aaj bhi" Geet heard her chutki sad voice as maan didn't came to perform pooja. Naina also felt sad "Beta just believe me he will do the main pooja today it's my promise to you" Dadi maa had her own plans as main pooja which will be held at morning the whole gathering of these and pooja is only for him. Geet was there as name sake she is unable to stand god pooja all these drama as per her words.

She felt suffocated was about to run away from there but someone stopped her. "Rukho you are the new friend of aniee right?" Naina asked geet holding her arm from back. Geet nodded not even turning back "Prasad lelo beta aur aap ki naam kya hai muje kisi ne nahi bataya" Naina offered Prasad to her. Geet turned around took Prasad that's when naina looked at her face.

Naina stood there sailing in her beautiful eyes her thoughts instantly went back to past memories. "Pari nain ho tum teri ankh pari jise hai" Geet smiled warmly at naina she is unable to show off her GK attitude may be because there persona, admiration all holds for her. Did she deserve all these she wondered or will this again prove to be her dream like all ways but beautiful one.

"Aap ki naam nahi bataya" Naina asked again her heart desperately wants to know her name, she can relate this girl as hers she wondered how and why. "GK maa the special person I want you to meet" Aniee jumped in between remembering what importance geet name holds in her family, strangely she forgot this up to now. She even calling geet by her name in front of her bhai realization kicks her hard. "Per aniee bhai loves her he accepted geet name also which is hunting him from years. So I think you no need to hide this from anyone" Aniee thought it makes her feel light.

"GK matlab naam batavo aniee" Naina probed her "Geet it was sirf geet" Geet said cutting off the suspense. Her name rang in naina ears like some beautiful music just like her name it was giving contended feel.
"Pari nain maan ki geet hai" Naina whispered lost in her thoughts geet didn't heard that clearly aniee understood her unsaid words. "Maa chalo sargi ki time horaha hai dadi maa bula rahi hai aapko" Aniee tried to distract her mind. Naina left from there thinking something deeply.

"pari nain" Aniee called so lovingly geet blinked her eye lashes not getting why she is calling as pari nain rather than pari. "You know chutki I miss you calling me like that so much" Geet confessed the fact. Aniee side hugged her "Senty mat ho chalo before dad caught you we should leave" Aniee covered her face totally again.
"Ye kya hai it was looking like some function hall dinner frankly" Dev commented looking hall crowded with all guests.

"Bhai zara dekha waha colors hai itna sari beautiful girls uff" Rahul commented dev took quick glance at all. "So who is looking hotter and beautiful" He heard meer circasic voice. "Ye tu kya bol rahi ho ye tho rahul bhai.."Dev stopped realizing rahul left from there long back. "Bhai teri khair nahi" Dev swear under his throat.

"See all were feeding their wife's but look at you checking all girls how could you dev?" Meera shouted at him dev slapped his head. Meera left from there hiding her smirk enjoying their fight.

"Kya din aaya re jamane mai meri maa dadi maa muje bool gaye see they are busy in checking sargi of GK" Aniee sat on sofa making all kind of faces. Naina laughed at her cute complaint Dadi nodded her head in disbelief thinking she won't change.

"Arey ritzy kaha gaye kisi ne use dekha kya" Naina asked as Ritzy was missing after pooja. Geet got alerted listening Ritzy name she is the one who cares for her soo much with her constant disapproval even, geet don't want to show it to ritzy also.

"Geet come here yaha bito" Naina called her taking sargi plate in her hands. Geet simply cont disobey her words did just like she said. Naina took some food in her hand kept it in front of geet, Geet felt like running away from all these she cont take it anymore. It was first time in her life some doing like that apart from maan and motherly love breaking her heart. "I felt like doing this bura laga tho maf kejiye beta" Nain took her hand back watching geet facial expressions.

Geet hold her hand nodded for no naina smiled understanding her silent acceptance. She fed one morsel geet just gapped at her without a blink capturing every moment in her heart. "My mom fed me for my first KC I just love the feel geet" Naina said feeding aniee as well.

"Don't you think you are spoiling her too much" dadi asked looking at aniee foolish grin. "Maa only few then they will eat by themselves" Naina said making aniee pouted. She fed second one to geet looked away hiding her hidden tears from naina. All mothers were busy in doing the same to their daughters it was so cute moment.

"I will eat remaining in my room please" geet pleaded wanting to have some lone moment. "Haa dyan se be aware dad is beside this room with his friends" geet want to laugh for Aniee's warning. They all doing so much for her hiding from Ranjith khurana she is still puzzled why he hates filmy guys so much. "Beta finish off this before sun raises after that you cont eat anything" Dadi informed her putting more food.

Geet left from there with heavy steps as her leg still paining slightly. They all settled up on first floor hall which was nearby maan's room. She passed by mens room where all having foods just like gals ohh yeah love bond they are keeping fast for their love. Her mind unknowingly went to maan will he keep fast for her? She wondered.

"Cutie pie keliye jaroor rakhegi" She said loudly out of jealous and he heard it luckily. "Of course I do because she is keeping fast for me na itna tho bantha hai uske liye kuch bhi" Maan said in her ears standing behind her. She stilled moment for sudden entry calmed her when his hand landed on her waist knowing who it is.

"Haina geet am I right?" He asked again playing with her dori naught. "Hmmm" She moaned as his hand started making patterns on her waist. "You look beautiful too gorgeous" She blushed hearing his praise. All praised her but his words were special. The tomoto red half saree was exact match for her blushing cheeks color maan was too lost in her angelic beauty. He kissed her nape shoulders while his hands touching every where he could making her breatheless.

"Ek bath puchu?" geet nodded her head for yes. "Tune bataya ki tum fast nahi kar rahi ho phir ye kya hai?" He asked with naughty smirk pointing at plate breaking her trance. She let herself free forcefully stood face to face infront of him with fuming eyes.

"Ye aap keliye you are keeping fast for her na I think you need this and I am also keeping fast but not for you" Geet said making gap in between them. Maan enjoying all these now said with smile "You care for me too much geet tumehi layana chalo feed me with your hands then".

She is conscious of surroundings they are standing at corridor any one can come and see them. "Mai nahi karne wali hu isa kuch" she said took turn to left from there as soon as possible.

Maan dragged her from there "Ahaah"""A"She screamed as her leg twisted again. "Kya hua?" He asked with panics but he didn't answer him back. "Mat kehna hai tho chalo koi nai" He carried her in his arms to his room with her constant refusal also..

In Guest House

"Ahaan headlines of india today" Rahul clicked pics of Ritzy and Amy where both feeding each other so lovingly. Ritzy looked away feeling embarrassed Amy shrugged like it won't be harm to him."Arey princess bhi yahi hai" Rahul saw Mansee playing with her teddy on bed beside Amy and ritzy. "Princess see all were busy in there lovey dovey moments hum bhi humari kaam karthe hai chalo chalo" Rahul asked mansee to come with him. Mansee nodded for a no throwing his hands away Rahul pouted so cutely making her laugh. "We will eat chocolates and all we can do masthi playing games you know" Rahul animated cute explanation makes her laugh more. "Aavoo aaa" Mansee called him to her near.

"She is calling you near bhai" Amy indicated him to go near Rahul nodded sat beside mansee "Ummmaahhh" Mansee kissed his nose clapped her hands innocently. She done same for few min rahul also make sounds like her mansee felt too much excited. Rahul eyes got wet looking at innocent angel but sadly she had some dangerous disease.

"Aap ko play karna hai tho javo is room se bahar karo yaha kyu" Amy voice was grumpy "Amy" Ritzy chided him ""Nahi tho kya sab ki humari romance spoil karneki irada hai pehele maan ab ye" Amy said with longing voice.

"Wo maan sir going for Gym that's why he left mansee here" Ritzy offended maan pissing off Amy. Rahul laughed watching his condition "I am going now muje yaha band kiya ye sab kya sochegi in ko kuch nahi kar sakthe inko" Ritzy busted on Amy ran away from there looking at his shocking state before he could stop her.

"Yaad rakh tume wapas Anahi hogi mere pass" Amy shouted from back with devil smirk Ritzy didn't even dare to turn back. "Mera bhai mai manthi hu you both love each other, but it's too much you are teasing that girl like there is no end" Rahul felt Amy all ways dominating Ritzy. Amy laughed hearing him say all those "See who is saying all this world's no 1 flirt right princess" Amy asked nuzzling mansee nose with his. "Haa haa" Mansee make weird noise while laughing feeling ticklish for his act.

Rahul pouted joined in the laughing secession "Per bhai are you serious about her?" Rahul was serious now Amy understood that. Rahul often saw Amy and ritzy together when he was in KH he is sure Amy was serious but still wants to hear from Amy. "Bhai trust me I love her and will do all my life it's just she is unable to show her right she had some fears inhibitions. I am trying to make her believe know what she meant for me before confession" Amy Winked after saying last few words.

"Itna romance bantha hai in between you know" Amy grinned foolishly Rahul laughed at his condition. "Confession ke bina ye sab after that bagwanjane hum bacho ko beech mai mat lavo bhai" Rahul grabbed mansee to him at last mansee also supported him.

"Bhai if you are saying like this looking at me only you will get heat attack if you saw maan" Amy blurted out to defend himself in front of Rahul. Rahul smirked evilly as he is reaching success point. "Princess catch" Rahul throws ball in mansee direction diverting Amy mind. "Catt" Mansee grinned big as she got ball easily.

"Maan was with whom Amy?" Amy was back to reality from his lala land with his sudden question. "mai apni friend ko dhoka nahi de sakthi hu bhai for get it" Amy used calculated words to shut off Rahul mouth. "Do you think Great Rahul knew nothing haa? I know it just trying to know from you. Only you can play safe games right Amy just wait and see today I will know everything by hook or crook" Rahul challenged

"Chalo princess it's time for to explore new place" Rahul left from there keeping mansee on his back. "Hold me tight ok" Rahul cautioned her tightening her tiny arms around his neck. "Chalo Amy time for sleep this night duty and waking at morning making you look dull see" Amy thought to catch up with some sleep feeling hell tired.

Maan's Room

"Cont you sit properly" Maan shouted at geet as she is shifting on her place constantly. "Just sit straight ok" Maan glared at her continued his work massaging her toy. His touch was so sensual she wants to run away but he does not understand her condition. Maan was concerned for her doing his work like sincere student making sure he is not hurting her more.

"If you are not fine ise gumneki kya jaroorarath thi" He asked with serious tone. Poor girl not in this world now to listen hisscolding's, His cold palm was resting on her warm skin it was magical touch her mind losing the control completely. "Abi tak bahut kuch boldiya ab chup kyu?" Maan asked mockingly.

"Don't he have mercy on me" She thought scared as his hand crawling on her leg making her head spin. "AAp jane dijiyena mai teek hu" She said holding his handwork looking at ground feeling conscious to even meet his eyesas he is about to roll her skirt fully lost in his task. Maan glanced at her to see cute blush which she is trying her best to hide away. He left her abruptly she signed in relief.

"You haven't completed that still?" He asked sitting beside her breaking uneasiness. She nodded for no still not looking at him he examined her from top to bottom she is wearing half saree tomato red which is complementing her cute blushing cheeks.

"Ohhh how I am able to control" He thought pathetically pushing away his not so decent thoughts he controlled his mind. "Guess she is hell bent in breaking my self control again" His mind scared him watching her shifting soo nearer to him.

"Kuch khalo aap bhi" She offered him keeping her hand in front of him, he admired her innocence her care for him. "Tum mere bare mai bahut sochthi ho don't you?" He teased her with naughty smile. Accepting her invitation he ate food from her hand, she shivered with sudden electrified touch he licked her fingers playfully making her eyes pop out. She took back her hand with lightening speed making him grin.

"Isa mat karo na" She pleaded when he did same thing few more times. "Kisa maine kya kiya" He is not in mood to leave her today. Weather seems to be too much romantic he is taking full advantage of that. "Wo" She searched for words to explain her situation. It was new feeling to her she don't know what is that feel why it was happening to her.
"Kyu kuch horaha hai kya" He whispered in her ears resting his face on her shoulder. "Gudi gudi horaha hai aur "She suppressed her laugh when he kissed her neck line sensually. He thought it won't be good for both if he continued with his sweet torture.

"One sec you are feeding me tumhari kya?" He asked realizing she is not eating anything. "Wo apki maa ne muje khila diya kuch bas" She was lost in naina motherly love while saying that. Maan wondered why she is running away from her own maa SK when she is longing for it. Her face became gloomy he thought to divert her mind.

"I think we left some work in middle you remember" He hovered on her making her fell back on bed. She is not ready for sudden mess closed her eyes shut. He kissed eyes one by one drinking away the dryness of her wet tears. She placed her both hands on his back bringing him closely without her heart and mind consent. "Abhi bhi kuch horaha haina tume?" He asked kissing her tiny nose and fore head.

"Haan per kya muje nahi patha" She confessed honestly making him fall for her innocence all over again.

"I will tell you" he said keeping few inches gap between their lips.  His breathe mingled with her making her feel ticklish. She craved for his next move but it didn't came guess he testing her patience, unable to ask or do anything she bites her lower lip holding back her undying craving. "Isa mat karo I warn you" He hissed in pleasure rubbing her lips with his.

There is loud noise but maan care for anything he is too lost in his passion and romance. "Hum kuch nahi dekha sensor cut" they heard Rahul voice maan immediately left stood on his feet away from bed. Geet opened her eyes to see rahul closing mansee eyes and mansee his eyes she busted in musical laugh forgetting they were stuck in dangerous man eyes now.

Rahul also laughed along with her but evilly and meaningfully looking at maan "Ab tu gaye kaam se" maan thought pathetically. "maanu come baby" Maan heart skipped a beat hearing her call like that. Rahul allowed mansee to go near geet watching her excitement.

"How sweet it was pari is really lucky to be called like that" Maan thought thinking hard did she ever call him by his name even. "Per Mr.Khurana bulaneki bahut shock hai iska" He remembered their first meeting where they both behaved like despo ego fellows.

"So whats going on mere bhai?" Rahul asked maan directly standing in front of him. Maan was hell embarrassed he felt like caught up by his elder bhai making mischief. "Wo bhai kuch kass tho nahi hai trust me" Maan said looking everywhere except at rahul.

"Haa kaas hai ya nahi mai batha thi hu tuje pehele baath kya hai bolo ji" Rahul was enjoying maan's reactions. Maan won't give chance to him to pull his leg when he got who wants to loss it easily. "Ha bolo maanu" Geet giggled lost in her play listening maanu name forgetting what took place few min back.

"Bhai" Maan grownwd helplessly "Haa bolo bolo I have ears" Rahul staring at maan taking rounds like he is some thief. "You will know it bhai soon very soon" Maan said holding his shoulders making him stand in one place. Maan sincere voice was enough for Rahul to understand he decided something.

"I will wait for it" Rahul agreed Maan smiled admiring his bhai but I didn't lasted long "Till today evening muje isa lag raha hai aaj rath raaz kholne wala hai" Rahul smirked watching maan glare.

"Chalo geet its time for you to take rest your leg still had some pain na" Rahul diverted his whole concentration to geet ignoring maan's glare completely. Geet glanced at maan who to see his node, maan took few steps to take her to guest room. "I hope you have already taken your food it was already 6 am" Rahul words make maaneet realize none took proper food. "Woh per" Geet mumbled thinking he didn't ate anything how he can manage whole day.

"Now chup chap chalo" Rahul took geet in his arms again glance at maan to see his burning volcano red eyes. Not because of anger but because of j Rahul literally danced n joy.

"Tit for tat you know" Rahul signaled mansee now maan understood his bhai taking revenge of KH incident. "You enjoy with your GF beech mai hume kyu" Geet laughed loudly for his comment not knowing both bhai's tit for tat plans.

Geet tried to steal glance of maan ones before leaving. "Ab maine kya kiya" She thought with baby cry face as he didn't bother to look at her. "Wo kuch kaya nahi hope this fasting won't make her drained out. " Maaneet thought same thing in their minds.

5500 words logest part as writer for me

Don't make me feel regreat by saying few words

It hurts felt like tight slap honestly saying 

Sparkle 
Edited by Twilightsparkle - 9 years ago
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
waiting for next update
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely cute emotional naughty update..te way ridz and ammy saved geet from ranjith was lovely..te way get was over whelmed with te love she got from khuranas was lovely emotional touchy..te way rahul carrying geet was lovely, maan babu didt see or else..te way naina feeding geet making her chock in emotions was lovely emotional..opps my naughty maan teasing his geet to hell, maan be ready to face ur sherni..te way my maan controlling himself seeing his geet and his concern was lovely..i fear some thing will happen before my maan propose?..i love te update so much dear
vspl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
naina feeding geet sergi is touchy
all support geet lovely to watch
really it feels like being in a festival with our loved ones
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
geet k sach maan ko kab pata chalega pata nehi...dekhte hai age kya hota hai...

superb update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful beautiful beautiful update poo. just loved it. pyaar, fun, emotion sab hai ismein. geet is overwhelmed by seeing the love given by all to her. poor geet kabhi usko itna selfless pyaar koi karthe nahi dekhi na.rahul is so sweet. 
naina is very much happy to see geet and thinking her about pari nain. its so emotional when naina served sargi to geet.

rahul ne tho amy aur ritz ki love story pakad liya. but happy to hear that amy is serious about ridzy.

yeh lo ab maan baaz nahi aane waala hai., dekho geet ko kaise tang karne laga hai. aur uske haathon se sargi bhi khaliya aur uupar se puppy bhi leliya. poor rahul kitna shock laga usko indono ko dekhkar.

lovely convo between rahul and maan.

ab jaldi se maan ko propose karne dona. kitna tadparahi ho tum poo. eagerly waiting for his proposal
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful emotional update! Well written! Superb Maaneet moments! Naina feeds Geet sargi! She is happy! Maan n Rahul talk! update soon!
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely ud
naughty emotional pt
amy ritz saved geet from rajiat
all concern fr geet nania feeding geet
sergi geet went too find maan 
and he tease geet
rahul shocked to see amy feeding ridz
they told him he will get super shock 
wen he see maan
and he so geet maan so close
and he tease maan
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.. Amazing part... KC part is coming up with naughty Maneets.. they are so adorable in their own cute way.. just love them.. Everyone was saving her from ranjit uncle.. gosh.. n geet too was scared to be caught uo by Maan's dad.. ðŸ˜† Inka ruthna manan toh chalta rahegi... Hope Maan will soon get to know abt SK..