Blast from the Past... It's Our 2nd Blasterversary!!! - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Durga, glad you could connect, thanks for watching...

Kizh, I know how some of these super saturatingly popular songs can get on our nerves, these days it happens with the desi tum hi ho for me...:) I would n't have loved heart will go on without the movie I guess, huge fan of theme music, and that first recorder/ flute like bit connects tremendously with me with the visuals of ocean...also ascending tempo, scale in any song appeals a lot to me as well..
Love all her songs equally nothing in specific as its her voice I enjoy much..the strength in her voice is unbelievable.. it reminds me of molten iron/ steel...very rare for a woman...love it for the same..

at that GH door, the delightful days of gorgeous white.. the new found amicability and kinship between the man and his girl...they did seem to look at each other with that fresh understanding...so did we.. they deserved all that for all the heart break borne just a week or two before that...
by then, the ever sacrificial khushi did give up on her rajkumar...but did he? with all the matlabs, farqs roaring inside him loudly...yes it did look very symbolic that she is ready to close the door but he would stop her and gently open it himself.. and would enter inside with all the haq...

it takes me for ever to make vms, becos I go to the episodes for one clip then end up watching the entire one.. some times the ones before and after.. and fall in love again with asr and khushi...and not wake up..

thanks for watching kizh..

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Durga, glad you could connect, thanks for watching...

Kizh, I know how some of these super saturatingly popular songs can get on our nerves, these days ithappens with the desi tum hi ho for me...:) I would n't have loved heart will go onwithout the movie I guess, huge fan of theme music, and that first recorder/ flute like bit connects tremendously with me with the visuals of ocean...also ascending tempo, scale in any song appeals a lot to me as well..

Love all her songs equally nothing in specific as its her voice I enjoy much..the strength in her voice is unbelievable.. it reminds me of molten iron/ steel...very rare for a woman...love it for the same..

</em>

at that GH door, the delightful days of gorgeous white.. the new found amicability and kinship between the man and his girl...they did seem to look at each other with that fresh understanding...so did we.. they deserved all that for all the heart break borne just a week or two before that...

by then, the ever sacrificial khushi did give up on her rajkumar...but did he? with all the matlabs, farqs roaring inside him loudly...yes it did look very symbolic that she is ready to close the door but he would stop her and gently open it himself.. and would enter inside with all the haq...

it takes me for ever to make vms, becos I go to the episodes foroneclip then end up watching the entire one.. some times the ones before and after.. and fall in love again with asr and khushi...and not wake up..

<font face="Verdana">thanks for watching kizh..</font>

<em>

You're spot on about the overkill that happens with popular songs. That's basically what happened with this song of Dion for me. And her voice, its beautiful. Somebody who can really sing.

Oh those days were good, that truce that they arrived at to get aakash and payal set up! and he has also realized what his actions has brought on her and her family. That simmering awareness, I wish they would show the whole thing again on TV Asia once this current rerun ends. It is something else to watch it on HD.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
kizh, around thanksgiving sometime TVAsia went back and played one or two episodes aired 2 weeks ago already. I wondered if they couldn't see it ending and hence going back. Yeah would be great to see on HD all these again
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

i have loved this song then not loved this song, but the way you've handled it here, it's mesmerising and entices one away from the mundane, the everyday. beautiful scenes and the blue tinted teri meri ethereal... a feeling of sea and surf in the second teri meri always. thoroughly enjoyed. thanks, indu.

Very nicely done and I love that song. Faiqa and I just spoke about making a VM with that song!  Funny how we all think alike.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Started making this vm few months ago when I was in a Celine Dione spree for a few days. Finally could show it light of the thread now. Being as popular, this song is so much predictable to even cliche.. I love it nevertheless .. hope its enjoyable..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UIe1GmWW3nE[/YOUTUBE]

You all are on a VM making spree it seems .. timeless feel to this one Indu di.. slow motion just made the moments even more breathtaking.. that scene when he sits in the car and watches her gabbar act.. saw it after long.. eyes just want to freeze on his image at that frame and not go on.. glad you finally could complete the vm..
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
 New VM posted here , See in your free time.
Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Started making this vm few months ago when I was in a Celine Dione spree for a few days. Finally could show it light of the thread now. Being as popular, this song is so much predictable to even cliche.. I love it nevertheless .. hope its enjoyable..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UIe1GmWW3nE[/YOUTUBE]

Love the song and my most fav is your blue wave ...I think I am right There is blue lingering color in between B/W...or may be my eyes are seeing it.Loved the scenes and setting .👏 Lovely Indu ...I adore this song...

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

aaah, so you saw both. good... i wanted you to, my isskiya. laphroig will have its way with me, why must i suffer alone, but nand kissore they were so damn cute and all that dekhoing with meherbaani ha ha, where are these two... hiding somewhere behind kitchen counters, eating jalebi maybe... or sitting in a ditch consuming large quantities of pakora.

thanks, sir, for your honest assessment of indus's pagalpan. me fan of sachi muchi.

Sachi and muchi are everything, ladki! Usske bina bhi kya jeena!! 

Jalebi and pakora, me missing the jodi bherrys nandkissore...poochho na haal kya hua, dil ka karaar kya hua...jaane humaara aagey kya hoga...

Damn cute they are, indeed...instant gooeyfication of heart...not to mention some serious gaining of knowledgewa on loving and living.
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gorgeously made, horizon! Aap toh bilkul laad governor of VM's bante ja rahe hain!!

PS: And "you open the door" par toh total gajab dhaaya aapney! Timing and placement bahuteyi awwal number, ladki!

Edited by IssK. - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

😕

sorry, right now there's no way to access my vms because the kahani of blocking continues. maybe some day good sense will prevail and fans will be allowed to express their joy with a completely non commercial yet utterly precious piece of work... no matter what, i shall always have the emotional copyright for iss pyaar ko... so will you. and nothing can infringe upon it... for it stays in the dil... a fabulous vm... hamesha 😳

a man totally in love and ready to do anything to make his wife feel his love, to make her part of his life, to get her to reach out and haul him over with utter right and say, don't go anywhere, pati, you're mine... heady days in ipk up to episode 310. when i heard him say, "biwi ho tum meri... haq hai tumhara..." pause... give quizzical look... thrust out lips (sliiightly)... and complete, "mujh pe..." i knew a vm had to be made... these moments felt and revelled. did this one as part of my 303 take, though visuals swarm from everywhere. a humming throbbing love... doesn't balk, doesn't flinch from doing what it takes... to win. because the heart is sublimely lost.

hope you enjoy. a song i have known for a while but suddenly apt and i see it's mohit chauhan again... irshad kamil's words, pritam's music... it's mohit c really who makes it beautiful for me.

basic translation courtesy dreamy-songs blogspot.sg and me... still not sure if i got the meaning of fanah right.

note:
please watch on hd and just wanted you to know, every time he says, "mujh pe," in a smoky voice post that little lip thrust, i am annihilated... total fanah.

yeh dooriyan

yeh dooriyan
these distances

in raahon ki dooriyan
the distance of paths

nigahon ki dooriyan
distance between our gazes

humrahon ki dooriyan
distance between companions

fanah ho sabhi dooriyan
may all distances be annihilated

kyun koi paas hai