bubbles666 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys its bubli
i know u must be angry at me for discontinuing my works.
but im here to assure you that i will definitely continue after some time.
now this is my new work
if i get proper responses i will definitely continue

DEAR DAIRY,

Its December 29 2014 today.everyone in the world must be very happy and eager for the forthcoming year.people will look forward for this year to bring them more money,more happiness and what not.new year is the only festival that makes all people happy irrespective of the religion,caste or creed.i was also celebrating new year like other people did,until last year.i think new year doesn't bring happiness to all the people in the world.only lucky ones get such happiness.UNLIKE ME,yes you heard it right, im not happy.this new year is the darkest new year for me.it can only bring darkness to my life.

this is the important day in my life.you know why? Because today Im in the very important phase of my life.this phase is going to decide what my life is going to be.this one step is the one which is going to decide my future, my destiny, my everything.im confused, im feeling bad for myself, I feel angry at myself for dragging me to such a situation. I don't have a single person to share any of my feelings.its not like I have no one. I have three friends who can even give their life for me.but I cannot share this feeling with them.they will definitely scold me for my stupidity.they will be mad at me for telling them so late. I don't want to tell them, not anyone.let this thing get buried in my heart.my father asked me to tell my decision tomorrow morning.im not even able to think now.

Two days before, my father showed me a photo and told me that he has received a marriage proposal for me with that person, and he gave me two days time to tell my decision.now tomorrow morning I will have to tell my decision to my dad.Either I will have to do what my father says or I will have to wait for the person whom I love more than my life. yes you heard it right, im in love.i love him more than my life.i don't know why god created a person like me until I met him.only after I met him I came to know the meaning of my life.my meaning of my life is him.he is my world,because other than him I have nothing to think about.first I thought it was an infactuation,but I don't know when I fell deeply, madly, ethically, subconsciously,mathematically,scientifically fell in love with him.i love him more than my life. I love him more than a mother could love her child.im in love.BUT,IT'S A ONE SIDE LOVE. Yes, Im in love with the person who don't even know that a girl like me is also living in the same world as his.

When my friends would talk about one sided love, I used to laugh at them and mock at the heros of one sided love story. But now Im feeling the pain now.it really hurts to realize that a person whom I love doesn't love me back.love? Im sure he doesn't even know my name.but also there is a weird pleasure in loving someone who doesn't love you.i didn't had the courage to confess my love to him.i didn't even had the chance to say hi to him.sometimes pleasure and sometimes pain. What kind of thing is this love? How can a sweet thing like love can give such an uncontrollable pain to people? Is loving a person is such a crime?

Dear cupid, I beg you please strike us both ,next time.

~maanvi chaudary

character sketch will be posted soon

Edited by VIRMANVIAN - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice concept
waiting to read more
do continue
jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome concept
Continue soon dear
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice start...
Loved how Manvi write in her dairy...
Who is the guy that her Father select for her???
Pleaseee update soon..
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice concept but whom she like and whom
She will getting married update soon
GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Itsss superrr se bhi uperrr proluge...
Love the idea..
And really egar to read one more awsm wrk on our beloved virman..
Try to update sooon dear..
Waitng for cs..
Keep rocking
panamaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome concept diii
loved it
but who is that person which she loves
i think it is ...
don't know
update soon dii
sandhYA_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME AND MINDBLOWING PROLOGUE BUBLI. VERY FRESH AND NEW CONCEPT AND I LOVED IT. LOVES HOW MANVI WRITES HER DIARY . BUT WHOM MANVI LOVES AND WITH WHOM SHE IS GOING TO BE MARRIED. LOT OF SUSPENSE IS THERE. WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT. BUBLI DEAR U R WRITING AFTER A LONG TIME AND THAT TOO ON VIRMAN OUR FAV. BUT Y U DIDN'T SEND ME PM. I READ THIS STORY TODAY SO THATS WHY I AM LATE ON COMMENTING. SO NOW WHENEVER U WILL WRITE IT SEND ME A PM. I KNOW U R BUSY IN UR STUDIES SO WHENEVER U FIND TIME ALSO UPDATE UR ONGOING STORIES SIDE BY SIDE.ALL THE BEST FOR UR NEW BEAUTIFUL STORY AND FOR UR STUDIES TOO.TAKE CARE DEAR.😊😊😊 Edited by sandhYA_123 - 9 years ago
JESNIA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice start.Eagerly waiting
sharmi1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey nice prolog n whom tat two guys manvi s taking abt updat asap n continu yur othr storis too..
tc dear