Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

am in crazy gif making experimenting mood... thanks for suffering my bakbak. made this off my vm... my lunacy is on the rise.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKAD

Hi everyone , I am here on IF after ages.But what a timing to get a heart attack.

Front Page is loaded with Lethal Weapon , no Weapon of Mass Destruction and with big Large posters everywhere .Not healthy for this single old lady.

Lovely posts , have no skills to do any.My roommate used to help me with Edits and no more so can't offer anything.

Indi and all BRAVO!!!!😊

akad,

great to see you... 😃. please just enjoy, don't worry about not making any stuff... as long as the dhakdhak is there, all ha ha will be well.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

am in crazy gif making experimenting mood... thanks for suffering my bakbak. made this off my vm... my lunacy is on the rise.

oh my devi maiyya..what are you making them do Indi di.. and what are you doing to us..
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I'm yet to recover from the rapsodia in red, now the gifs! Humra halat bhilkul theek nahi hai!
Such attack in current rapsodia induced nazuk state not good!😆
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

kizhiya, aarbheniya,

i am in super sanak state... i think the advent of naya awtaar singh ji of the bwoy is opening wounds bahut gehra... and me must go super asr khushi. nothing like these two... i am just flowing crazily into an ocean most deep dark turbulent and i am planning to take the laphroig along.

kizh, the other vm we spoke of, her in that blue and all that entrapment and candle light sighting... just made it last night. will post soon.

please watch when you can... nooo rush. as episodes disappear, i think all the vms will keep a memory utterly priceless alive, close. and also interesting how vms (i knew nothing of these things prior to my forum zindagi), actually let you enjoy the same visuals with all their memories stored in you, at yet another level, and add to the total experience... i am bakbaking of course.

about the gifs above: i had seen way back a similar set in near b/w on tumblr and posted it on crooner and bftp. since i work on a very basic gifmaker i just wanted to see what happens if i make a series and use vms where the look has been played with already... i can't change colour and stuff on my gifmaker, so this attempt. it was fun getting my version of this set though.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

INDI SERIOUSLY?  YOU ARE MAKING ME CRAZY!  
indi52 thumbnail
nooo, cyn, rreeellly?

😆
indi52 thumbnail

😕

sorry, right now there's no way to access my vms because the kahani of blocking continues. maybe some day good sense will prevail and fans will be allowed to express their joy with a completely non commercial yet utterly precious piece of work... no matter what, i shall always have the emotional copyright for iss pyaar ko... so will you. and nothing can infringe upon it... for it stays in the dil... a fabulous vm... hamesha 😳

i might have called this "blue my mind" (pun on sound intended) or even  "samjhi tum". a mad urge to make a vm with those particular scenes, the gussa in them, the sanak in them and the essential asr kkg pyaar. spoke to kizh about it, she reminded me of the candlelight sighting. i had to make it, so while sipping laphroig last night, just went for it. so beautiful, how could a simple daily soap have such beauty, what scenes ohohoho.

the song which just came along as i frantically looked for something that would tell a story, is a major favourite of mine from teesri manzil with shammi kapoor's truly offbeat ways in the original picturisation. of course, rafi's sexy voice. this is a 1966 song, unbelievable.

please do watch on hd and push up the volume if you need to.

indu mentioned in her post "glorious gussa and guileless girl," when i read it i instantly thought of the vm... both those things are such essentials of their love story...

am adding the original song and scene, i love this movie and shammi kapoor is just uff in this gana...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je0OfE8pZU[/YOUTUBE]
credit: uploader

the song is written by majrooh sultanpuri and music is by r d burman.

my attempt at translation, please do improve... i am really no good at this.

kate, cynthia, i haven't translated the dialogues, do i need to?

tumne mujhe, dekha, ho kar mehrbaan,
you have looked at me... with such a grace/kindness/compassion...
(indu, thanks for this translation of the line.)

ruk gayi yeh zameen, tham gayaa aasmaan,
the earth stood still, the skies halted

jaan-e-mann, jaan-e-jaan,
my darling, life of my soul...

tum ne mujhe, dekhaa,...
you have looked at me...

o... kahin dard ke sehraa mein, rukte chalte hote,
o... in the wasteland of pain, had we stopped and fared

inn honthon kee hasrat mein, tapte, jalte hote,
yearning for these lips, scorching and burning

mehrbaan ho gayin, zulf kee badliyaan,
benevolent became your cloud like tresses...

tum ne mujhe, dekhaa,...
you have looked at me...

o... lekar yeh haseen jalwe, tum bhee na kahaan pahunche,
o... with these beautiful displays, where have you reached as well

aakhir ko mere dil tak qadmon ke nishaan pahunche,
at last, your footprints reach my heart...

khatm se ho gaye, raaste sab yahaan,
all paths seemed to end right here.

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi all, 

Finally updated my post on page 1. Here's the link. ðŸ˜Š

I see Indi has been firing missiles in colours of red, b&w and now one of my fav ganas! Tumne mujhe dekha ... I love that song. Will be back for the drowsy colours. ðŸ˜³ 

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indi,

Loved your story on the front page around "two". thats a profound theme. reminded of that ek chidiya ek titaliya doordarshan song from years ago...story of two , a thread of started by two girls. now goes on years 2 and beyond.. united we stand here.. thanks to you and the efforts of all our girls.
Its truly unbelievable how this journey spanning two years celebrates the show as much as if not more than when it was on air..truly what all we have learnt to do here.. .. if I don't say it often... thank you so  very much for what all you do here..to keep us going.. it truly means a lot..

those fist rabbe ve gifs are brimming with life.. little flutter... little fright.. and lot of red..
and my fav pool side hold.. a slick side cradling of her face..thanks for bring them here again.

and, thanks for reading that very very late note of mine. completely guilty of not being able to come here last few days, but aana tho tha hi..yes, this may become a thing of the past, but I may never love anything the way I love/d these two and their love story.
will check that vm of yours..
thank you..

Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago