A virgin wife's sin-TH#1-COMPLETED/New Th#link@1.

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey dearies moi back with another new concept on our beloved Maaneet. Hope u all will support me in this too.
I am trying to think back on my previous concepts too.
Till then enjoy this new story.

Chap-1

'There she was dancing, twirling and giggling in her husband's arms. And here I was admiring her gorgeous beauty with my sinful eyes. The day I had laid my eyes on her was the moment I lost my heart to her. For her I am just her husband's boss, but for me she is my everything , my heart, my soul and my life. I have waited long for her to realise that I am the one for her, not that bloody pathetic excuse of a filthy man dev sharma. The worthless executive of my company. The party, the promotion, the celebrations are all because I wanted her to smile and see her twinkling eyes and it was worth all of it. The feeling of her soft hands on my harsh ones as we shared a hand shaking moment and I deliberately planted a kiss on her palms. After all she was mine, all of mine. The soft gasp and the slight shivering made me completely aware of my effect on her and ohh boy I was on cloud nine. So I am not the only one who is under her charm but she equally drenched in my affection and I would make sure to make it more intense and passionate for her. And right now was the time of intervention,feasting my eyes on her from far was not enough, my body, my heart needed her closer more closer than she had ever imagined. And with that thought I gradually made my way towards my prey never leaving her sight for a moment, nor that I have left before.'

'Dev I am so happy for you, finally you got what you had wanted from the beginning.'I congratulated my hubby as we were dancing on the floor.

'Yes, geet and now I have to work more hard. I hope you will cooperate with me as you have before. As I would hardly have any time for you in future.' His voice was emotionless.

'I understand dev.'were my words as always have been.

'They always have been the same from the beginning as I was taught from my childhood that your husband's words are final. He is after all a wife's god that were my parents words, till the last breath they took few years back. Our marriage was arranged 3 years back and I had no say in it whatsoever. After all a mere village belle who had dreamt of being educated was thrown in a forceful matrimony with a complete stranger. What I had wanted was never the question or the need. It was and always has been what the other person wanted. Though I was glad that my parents didn't left me completely illiterate, but they gladly stopped at the right moment just when I finished my graduation to tie me with dev forever. And here I was tied with him forever. And my life was never the same all my dreams, wishes and desires were crushed mercilessly. I am still a virgin wife longing who is still longing for his husband's warm touch. The moment he tied the mangalsutra was the last moment he had ever touched me and that was also accidentally. From that moment till now I have waited, waited and just waited. Dancing in his arms I am still longing for his touch the way a man touches a woman. The way as he touched and kissed my palm. Oh my goddd why am I thinking about him. Why babaji why?I reprimanded myself. Its a sin.'

'Thinking about me geet.'

'Omggg that same husky voice, I had closed my eyes formerly thinking about him. And here he was. My breathing became erratic and I could feel my heavy brea*** frictioning against his.'

'You are turning me on geet.'

'And I snapped my eyes instantly. What???I was in his arms.'

'Mr.khurana'

'Sshh call me maan'

'His long delicate fingers touched my lips making me swallow my saliva. Suddenly I was thirsty. I had felt his stares the moment I had entered the party with dev. And it was making me dizzy. He was a lethal toxic. I knew it the moment we had met. He was the pure incarnation of a devil and that too a ruthless one. And he was irresistible. My body acted weired around him and I was unware about the reason. With dev it was like ice cold numb though still he is yet to de flower me. But with him it acts like a thirsty fire waiting to be consumed by him.'

'Geet, tell me are you having errotic thoughts about me.'

'Her 'O' shaped mouth revealed her thoughts. Her deep blush, her mesmerising eyes had already given me enough indications. After all who can resist the charm of Maan singh khurana.'

'Mr. Khurana'

'Maan'

'Huh?'

'Whatever, Mr. Maan singh khurana I would like you to be in your limits. And don't touch me like this ever.' With that I tried my best to push him away only to be trapped closer in his arms.

'Don't push me geet, and never remind me of my limits. For you I can cross any limit. And I will. Don't deny my touch and dare you deny your heart's desire. I know you want me and I want the same. And I am ready to please you the way you want geet, the way you desire.'

'Leave me Mr. Khurana.' I tried to wriggle out of his arms but in vain.

'You are mine geet, you are mine.' He removed my hairs and along with his heavy breath, I could feel a sharp pain and then a soft touch of his warm tongue, sucking at the spot.

'This mark will remind you that geet belongs to maan' and with that he left with a dangerous smirk making my heart beats accelerate like a thunder. As well arousing my anger to the peak.

So dearies do drop ur likes and comments.
For pms buddy me or bookmark this thread.
T.c.
xoxo.
Edited by quirky_senorita - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Index-

Chap-1-above.
Chap-2@10.
Chap-3@16.
Chap-4@24.
Chap-5@31.
Chap-6@44.
Chap-7@51.
Chap-8@56.
Chap-9@67.
Chap-10@70.
Chap-11@79.
Chap-12@80.
Imp note@88.
Chap-13@113.
Chap-14@123.
Chap-15@131.

LINK TO THREAD-2

Edited by quirky_senorita - 9 years ago
11j25sam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept😊

boss maan having eyes on his employee's wife geet

but why such equation between dev and geet
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
condgratz d new story dear🥳 
intrstng start maan is fallen  geet bt geet is married   dev
geet is still virgin😃 nd longng warmth by her husband😭 
geet is affectd by maan😳
maan tld her dat she is only his nd gave her a mark 👍🏼
waitng  4 d nxt part update soon 
sandypm thumbnail
Possessive maan who is interested in his employee's wife..
geet longing for love..
interesting concept...😊
Endgame thumbnail
Very interesting concept geet is married with dev 4 about 3 years but still virgin but now maan wants geet but i dont think it would be easy becaz she just believe her husband is her everything oh maan marked her awesome start eagerly waiting 4 next
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome start

do pm me dearie
heycookie thumbnail
Wow
amazing concept..
Cont soon
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
Aww..maan attracted his employees wife geet...& geet is still virgin. ..

Maan wants her..wanted to mark aher as his... superb

waiting for next update. ..thnx for pm
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats 4 new story nice start