Congrats!!
Love you all! ChaBhi rocks!⭐️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
lol yeah you can talk to me and feel better afterwards 😛
Abhi you I****Originally posted by: abhigya24
Pragya is unpacking. She thinks how can she marry?? She said yes but she cant do it
Abhi is searching for his USB. Pragya finds it for him.
She says how will u find things when I am gone.He says so I told u to make a lstt before going
Originally posted by: abhigya24
Yes Tia.
He was searching for headphone & they band heads.So he bangs it again.Tangle of dogtags & hair.
He then tells after u go Tanu will come & make everything all right.
Pragya is upset.He asks why u upset??? Dont u want Tanu to come into my life?U r also getting Suresh.She says when u tell this tpo Suresh he ll clearly deny & your plan will be a flop show