Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Note: some mature content

Chapter 8
(Piya's POV)

The goon came closer to me, hands twitching at his sides. He kneeled down to me and grabbed my wrist with his rough hand. He tried to kiss it, but I fought away from it. His hands tugged at my dress sleeves, ripping one of them. My hushed sobs wouldn't stop. I got reminded of the man at the party, how he misbehaved with me. And how Abhay saved me. This goon was no less than that man. He ripped my dress to shreds, trying his best to expose my body to him. I finally found something. A thin iron rod lying behind me. I clutched it tightly in my fingers and slammed it on his head. He staggered about for seconds, then falling to the floor unconcious. I took advantage of this and grabbed the thin cloth sheet from the bed. It was cold, but at least it covered my exposed skin. Abhay...where are you?

(Abhay's POV)

I ran through the forest, following Piya's strong scent. I was getting closer to her location. I could feel her fear and pain from almost anywhere. She needed me.

I stumbled upon a house nearby. It was dark inside. But Piya's scent was the strongest here. This was her prison. I had to find her and get her out. I made myself look casual and knocked on the door. After a minute or so, a young, but plump girl opened the door. She was rubbing her eyes.

"What do you want?" She said. I grabbed her by the hair and compelled her.

"I want Piya. Take me to her." I said hypnotically. She nodded and let me inside.

She went downstairs to a rusty looking door, unlocking the lock. I compelled her once again.

"Forget this all happened. You were asleep." She nodded and walked away.

I pushed the door open and found a man lying unconcious on the floor. I also found pieces of cloth lying on the floor. Then a frightened Piya wrapped in a bedsheet, huddled in the corner of the dank room. She saw me, and a grateful and radiant smile appeared on her lips, as she rushed to me.

"Abhay!" She sobbed in my shirt. I held her tightly against my chest. Her condition angered me.

"These people will pay! I will kill them!" I snarled. She looked up at me.

"No Abhay! Please don't do that...however they are...they are my family."

"Why do you want to save them? They gave you pain and sorrow and nothing else!" I questioned. I wanted to finish them right away.

I saw the sincere plea in her eyes for their lives. Even if they treated her like sh*t, she still cared for them. I nodded and kissed her forehead. She calmed down a little. I closed the door behind us. The goon had tried to molest my Piya. I would surely kill him. I took off my shirt and put it on Piya. It was big enough to cover her petite frame. I strode over to the unconscious goon and snapped his neck in two. Piya shut her eyes in horror.

"Let's get you back home." I said.

I smashed the iron bar window that was at the top of the room. I escaped and pulled Piya up with me. I lifted her into my arms and carried her towards the river. She needed some time to relax, and I needed time to think.

But we were stopped by two more goons, who were watching the area to make sure Piya didn't escape. I set her down and instructed her to go behind the trees. I grabbed one by the neck and crushed it. The other began to run, but I swiftly caught him and tore his neck open. I fed on his fresh blood. I took Piya in my arms once again and we were on our way.

(Piya's POV)

He put me down near a riverbank, far away from that place. I hugged my knees and leaned against a tree, while Abhay washed his face of the blood that stained his lips. He sat down next to me, taking me into his arms.

"I would've killed each and everyone of them sweetheart. Why don't you do something about it?"

"I don't want you to waste your time on them. And why should we stoop to their level? Just ignore them and focus on me only." I said. "I know you will protect me."

"I'm still not done with them. They stooped too low this time. At least not death, but they will go to jail. And I will make sure they suffer something more than the fear of death." He snarled. He kissed my forehead and looked at me in my eyes.

"I would've been lost without you sweetheart. I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too Abhay." His face lit up, in shock and happiness. He had been waiting for my confession for a while. Now he finally got it. He lifted my lips up to his and gave me a long, lingering kiss. And I loved every moment of it.

"And I want you to turn me." I said. He stared at me.

"What?!" He said. He paused, taking a moment to see the serious expression on my face. "Are you sure about this?"

"I'm 1000 percent sure. I only want to be with you. Till the end of eternity." I said, tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Not now. You are weak from the scene back there. Biting you now could be fatal. Once we truly become one, I will turn you." I nodded, as he wiped my tears from my face.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He said.

(Abhay's POV)

I carried her home, while thinking about what she said. Did she really love me that much that she would sacrifice her human life for me? Even after I essentially kidnapped her before and held her against her will? I looked at her. She fell asleep on the way home. Dried tears stained her beautiful cheeks. I was lucky to have her. Without her, I would be nothing. My dead heart only beat for her. As soon as I reached, I laid her in bed and tucked her in well. I turned to leave, but she grabbed my hand. She opened her baby brown eyes and implored that I stay. I went around to the other side and laid down next to her. She curled up against my chest and fell into a deep slumber.

(Middle of the night...)
(Piya's POV)

I awoke from my slumber in the middle of the night. I had a nightmare about the basement, jerking me awake. Abhay. immediately towered over me and made sure I was alright.

"Sweetheart...I'm right here. Don't worry." He caressed my forehead. "I'm never going to let you out of my sight again."

"I know." I snuggled closer to him. "I just want to forget that place." I said.

I couldn't go back to sleep. I wanted to spend time with him, even this late at night. Naughty thoughts plagued my mind. I blushed. He smirked deviously, knowing exactly what was going on in my mind.

"You're so impatient sweetheart." He chuckled. "How about a nice shower together?"

I pulled the covers over my tomato red face. Abhay chuckled and pulled them down again.

"Nothing wrong with what you want sweetheart. I've been waiting for that for days." He said.

He put me back to sleep. As much as I protested, he didn't listen. He held me protectively in his arms and let me use his chest as a pillow. Morning soon came, the rays of the sun hitting my face. I looked at Abhay, who was already awake. He gave a small kiss on the lips.

"Good morning sweetheart." He said seductively. I got out of bed and waited for him to catch me. He just watched me grab a dress and a towel.

"No shower with me? I thought you would enjoy that." He winked again. "I'll be gentle."

"Who said I wouldn't enjoy that?" I said, shutting the bathroom door behind me. He got up and followed. I could hear his footsteps. Then I realized I had forgotten to lock the door. He entered, closing it behind him. I then found myself being pinned against the tile wall of the bathroom. He looked at me lovingly, his eyes blazing their exotic cobalt blue. The passion they were expressing was clear. His hand slipped under the shirt I was wearing and ran it across my back. His cool touches burned against my warm body. He lifted the shirt and torn dress off of me, leaving me in my lace bra and panties. He started our session by planting kisses around my bare body. He explored every inch of it. The heated passion grew between us. My fingers went to the button of his jeans, tearing them off his body. We tore off the rest of the material barriers that were stopping us. He pushed me into the shower and turned the water on. I wrapped my leg around his, while he held me tightly around the waist. Loud, erotic moans filled the room. His hands travelled up my body and explored my bosom. He liked the moans of pleasure I expressed whenever he touched me. He growled seductivly in my ear and planted kisses around my neck and collarbone. He left multiple hickeys, trying his best not to injure me. The water fell steadily on us, as we continued to make love. He grabbed the bar of soap and smiled at me. I blushed.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He smirked.

(Abhay's POV)

We stayed in bed for the majority of the day. I had called my lawyer to arrange for the papers needed for a court marriage while Piya was eating. I wanted to make Piya my eternal life partner. I looked at the necklace I bought for her. I would give it to her as a wedding gift. I even brought her a wedding gown. A beautiful red sari. It would suit her beauty well. I imagined her in the dress. She looked like an ethereal angel descending from heaven. That was my Piya. I decided to make the move. I approached her while she was brushing her hair and pulled her towards me. I clutched the small box in my hand.

"Abhay?!..."

"Shhh..." I put my finger to her lips. "I want to ask you something."

"Go ahead." She said.

I took the ring out of the box and held it between my fingers. I got down onto one knee and held her hand. I could hear her heart beating faster.

"Piya...will you marry me?" I posed the question. Tears of joy filled her eyes.

"Yes! Yes I will marry you!" She said, wrapping her arms around me. I took her hand and slipped the ring onto her finger. She gazed at it happily. I had given her a gift that she never got before, one she would always cherish. Love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was it? Leave a comment.

Next Mass Update: Dec. 21st 2014
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update meghna
pia is such a nice girl. excellent abhay saved her from those evil people.
finally pia confessed her love
the shower session was hot😳
wow they are getting married and pia will turn into vampire. this is exciting
👏👏
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow I was first one.
well thanks for pm
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
hell with that goons try to molest pia 😡 😡
pia was trying to save herself 💔 💔
she something & hit that goon 👏 👏
thank god abhay also came on time he compelled that girl
abhay was so angry to see pia condition 😡 😡
he want to killed those all but pia stop him 😒 😒
but abhay killed those goons who try to molest pia 👍🏼 👍🏼
pia was so scared but abhay was there to console her so sweet 🤗 🤗
finally pia confess her feeling to abhay he was so surprise & happy 😃 😃
awe pia's thought was naughty 😉 😉
wow abhiya romance was hot hot 😳 😳
me blushing blushing 😳 😳
yippee abhiya getting married 🥳 🥳
continue soon
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb Update
pia confessed her love and abhiya getting married 

Abhiya-4ever thumbnail
Superb update yaar
Abhay saved piya frm those peoples
Finally Piya confessed her love
Abhiya monent was soo romantic
And proposal was cute
Thanka for pm update soon
Take care...
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww...that was cute...loved their beautiful magical moments...just waiting eagerly for their marriage...😃
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Wht a beautiful update meghu...! I luved it.
MohanaLuvAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update, Pia's confession is really cute. Love it dear.
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update loved it wow excited for abhiya marriage 😳tfs for pm 👍🏼!!