It was hawttt.i loved how cutely she hugged him and nuzzled at his chest and demanded to pic her up.
Veera such naughty girl bichra baldev control to loose hona hi tha.
It was really sxy and romntic.
Loved it .
Ufff ab yeh dimag se niklega nahi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kinkinikki
Ha ha she also fell asleep, loved the update and it was just the right amount of hotness! !
And dont get disheartened if u aren't getting as many comments, people are probably just being lazy, dont stop updating , because people like me love to read your stories
We look forward to getting your pm's
Stay happy 😛
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ
Ballu is always hot!😆Its just dt onsceen we cant read his 🤬 thoughts..I m just translating dm!😉
Originally posted by: princy48
omg..i'm dead🤢..wat was that😡..why do u try new new things t kill me lyk this😭..nw i want u cntinue it pata nahi kaise😕..par plzz continue it😭😭
sina plz meri ardaas suno na😭
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ
Continue it?!!😲🤔Hmmm...Y do I always giv in to dese..😡😆Lemme see if I cn..😳Nd I hate da word ardaas dese days!🤢Reminds me of sm1🤢..But yes bout dis story..🤔