**Celebrating birthday of the Januable Mohit Sehgal**

.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Today is the birthday of person who can charm you just with a smile , he is one of the most humble and down to earth actor , ofcourse very good looking with his chocolate boy looks , he is a guy next door and family values ,he loves driving in rain , he loves to cook , he has a craze for apple products , he loves chocolate , he loves to shop , his favorite food is rajma chawal ,he has a gorgeous smile and beautiful eyes , he is an amazing singer as well , he has a dog named chief , he is a fantastic actor ,he is simply fabulous , he is fabulous son to his parents , adorbale brother to his sister , amazing friend for his friends , a loyal lover to his love and januable for his fans . he is none other mohit sehgal 

3rd Dec 1985, being very special Day for us.. When our Rockstar Mohit was born... A person knows for his humbleness, for his pure soul, doen to earth nature.. This is the day when we not only got a bright star but also got to know the Gem of a person that Mohit Sehgal is as his real self... Todays day we thank Mohit for being a partt of our life, that we could know someone as good as Mohit Sehgal as not only an actor but also as an amazing human being he is... 
Talking about Mohit Sehgal... Mohit  was born and brought up in Delhi. He was always interested in acting.  He says, "I always wanted to do something big in life and my attraction to fame and glamour world was always there. I also felt that as an actor one can live through different characters and understand their nuances. So I have always dreamt of being an actor and I wouldn't say that it happened by chance, but would say that I have been working hard towards my dream." But for perusing his career in acting  
 he needed his parents permission, although he had convinced his mom, it took 5 years to convince his father to peruse career in Acting, there after his father gave him a deadline of 6 months, if within 6 months to prove himself. And Mohit Sehgal headed towards his Dream-ACTING..!! It was tough for Mohit in Mumbai, as he was not from Mumabi plus he knew nothing about television industry. But hardwork, passion n willingness opens a way n same happened for Mohit Sehgal. There came a turning point of his life when he got his first show 'Miley Jab Hum Tum'  Mohit Sehgal played lead character Samrat Shergill.then worked in Mujse kuch kehti hai yeh khamoshiya playing role of Siddharth Kapoor and then entered qubool ha as charming Haider which even won him an award for his spectacular performance and now we wait for his next venture on Sony produced by Saurabh Tiwari . We love you Mohit 
Edited by .Chashmish. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Chashmish. thumbnail

The shades of Mohit

Over the past 6 years Mohit has entertained us with his different characters and looks. Each one unique and special in it's own way, let's take a walk down the memory lane and explore them one by one in chronological order.

Samrat Shergill( Miley Jab Hum Tum 2008-2010)

Samrat by far is the first but the most loved and the most popular character played by Mohit and for good reason too. As we all know that popular guy who is every girl's dream. Everyone of us must have seen atleast one such guy in her life. The one who is handsome, popular, rich and unattainable. Yeah yeah the one who can sing and play the guitar and the girls go ga ga over him. The basketball champ, the cool dude of the college yes that's Samrat for you but just on the surface. Deep down he is a lonely boy craving for true love Awww!!! And when he falls in love with Gunjan, his soulmate he transforms into the ultimate lover boy and prince charming that every girl dreams of making Gunjan's all wishes and dreams come true. Supporting her, loving her and sacrificing for her unconditionally surely this Samrat made the hearts of many girls melt and skip a beat.
But the biggest change in Samrat happens in season 2 when an unfortunate accident separates the love of his life from him. Here we see a completely new side to him the torn and broken lover who is living with guilt and despair punishing himself for the crime that he never committed. Yet the unconditional love never changed in him and remained stronger and more resilient than before which is the reason why he succeeded in winning Gunjan back and this time forever.

That's the journey of Samrat. This character has been an interesting journey for Mohit as well as it was his first TV role and he showed great progress from the scared, overwhelmed and not so confident newcomer to an actor and a star. Especially the way he potrayed the Samrat of season 2 is commendable. Which was completely out of the comfort zone for him as his character showed the biggest transformation physically and emotionally from a fun loving character to a serious brooding one. And he rocked in both the parts that were poles opposite to each other in his debut show says alot here. No wonder Samrat is still our favorite and would remain so.

Sidharth Kapoor( Mujhse Kuch Kehti Hai Yeh Khamoshiyaan 2012):

After Mjht ended in 2010, Mohit appeared onscreen again after a long and torturous wait of two years as Sidharth Kapoor the NRI calm, collected and romantic guy in MKKHYK. This character did remind us of Samrat at times especially the devoted loverboy part and the infamous window romance was reminiscent of him but what made Sidharth different was that he was a mature, self made and successful guy while Samrat was a carefree young college guy. Sidharth was completely devoted to his fianc Gauri from the beginning only while Samrat was a good hearted flirt and a Casanova. This show however failed to meet the expectations of the audience due to it's faulty execution and also being more female oriented than a lovestory. However Mohit managed to look everybit charming and adorable in even that short stint that he had in the show. But this show proved to be a good lesson for Mohit and he learned to be more spontaneous yet careful in his next choices which is why he chose a strong yet completely different role in an already hit show Qubool hai.

Haider( Qubool Hai 2013):

After playing almost similar romantic roles Mohit took a risk with a grey character in Qubool Hai. Since it was a second lead character in an already going on hit show with a strong star cast made a lot of people question this choice. But boy did he proved himself in it like no other character! This character was the biggest challenge to Mohit as it was completely out of his comfort zone. Haider was a charming, flamboyant and flirty guy on the surface,with an ulterior motive of revenge for the death of his parents, sounds interesting already right? But that's not it the constant switch between the flamboyant guy and the vengeful guy was what made it really interesting to watch as Mohit changed the expressions within seconds for this character made fans and even non fans left amazed. The way he potrayed the grey shade of Haider is really commendable. The hurt, the hatred and the pain was brilliantly potrayed by Mohit solely through his expressions especially the scenes with Alka Kaushal and Tej Sapru really stood out and can easily be considered as Mohit's best work till date. Also special mention to the adorable sibling chemistry with Surbhi Jyoti was loved by all along with some cute scenes with Humaira( Ketki Kadam). Although even Haider's character was a short cameo it still managed to make a special place in the hearts of the audience making Mohit grow as an actor if MJHT made him a star QH made him prove his acting ability and carve a niche for himself even earning him an AVTA for the same.

So these are the shades played by Mohit so far and in this journey he has experienced some highs and lows but that's the thing with journeys they're never predictable and that's what makes them interesting. Here's wishing a wonderful journey of stardom to Mohit with numerous other shades that we could add up to this list as it is just the beginning now...

As of now we await for mohits new show which is suppose to air on Sony tv and its produced by Saurabh Tiwari , looking forward to see Mohit in an entirely new character , we wish all the best for his new show .

.Chashmish. thumbnail

Mohit many many happy returns of the day, wishing u on this special day may ur all wishes ,dreams come true ur b'day is very special for us we all r blessed to have u in our life , our wishes love and blessing will be always there for u ,with passing year this bond has become stronger  loving u each and every passing day it feels gr8 to be ur fan, ur down to earth and honest nature always makes special  place in our heart,u r one of the best actor and wonderful human being ur honesty and ur love for fans always feel  us to ur purity of golden heart which reflects ur pure soul, mohit u rocked as samrat and we all r sure u will def rock with ur new show we all r eagerly waiting for ur come back ur charm ur wonderful acting and ur awesome screen presence we all r missing u our wishes r there for u and we have full trust in u, i always adore ur genuine nature always remain like this , u deserve best in ur life and u will def get , may god shower his choicest blessings on u , have a rocking wonderful and successful year ahead 

A Birthday is A Million Moments, 
Each holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, 
& ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Special Plans.. 
May you have all the joy your heart can hold, 
All the smiles a day can bring, 
All the blessings a life can unfold, 
May you have Gods best in everything. 
Wishing u a Happy Birthday 

You came into our  life unexpectedly, and everything took a turn for the better. Your warm eyes, your laugh, the sincere way you speak, and the kindness you showed us , all became a part of us 

thanks mohit u r one in million 

with lots of love 

Aashi (aashizin from IF )

Happy Birthday Mohit Sehgal. Years back unknown of you, i admired Samrat Shergil. The character you truly made alive because of your charm and amazing persona. I am such a huge fan of SaJan. and now knowing you both as Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani.. I m short of words to describe how much i adore you both and loved.. Mohit Sehgal You were so cute as Sid. ... You aced 'Haider' character.. Just counting days to watch you again in a brand new show.. You are amazing person.. Love you! Stay blessed you both Mohit Sanaya! You both are amazing and we are waiting for both of you to be back.. for me TV is just boring! Re watching MJHT is a bliss! Thank You For endless memories of SaJan and MoNaya..Stay blessed..waiting for you both to get marry too ..Prayers and wishes for you both! Happy Birthday Mohit May you enjoy this day with your family n friends ! Ameen ! 

Wish You a Very Happy Birthday Mohit Sehgal...

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday 

Happy birthday Mohit!! Wishing u a year filled with happiness, prosperity and health. May all your wishes and dreams come true and may we see you in an awesome show soon and may you achieve all the success that you deserve for so long with your next endeavour (Amen).
Also along with wishing you on your birthday I wanna thank you wholeheartedly for coming in my life. I can't remember loving a character as much as Samrat and loving an actor as much as you. I loved Samrat for how brilliantly it was written and potrayed by you, the selfless nature of Samrat had stolen my heart in an instant and that led me to discover more about the guy playing it and I can't tell you how surprised I was to see you being poles apart from your reel life yet equally endearing in fact way more endearing and cute if Samrat is a torch then Mohit is the freaking sun because he is perfect and real and unattainable sob! sob! Anyways jokes apart thank you for being you. Thank you for being so down to earth, simple, genuine, sweet, shy, secure, openminded,cool and composed and honest. I have a big smile plastered on my face whenever I see u because of all these qualities you have. You inspire me to be more like you so that I can be a better person if not the best and I hope someday I can become as good a person as you are, you've truly brought in a lot of positive changes in me and I'll always be grateful to you for it. I just wish I could just meet you once and thank you in person that will be my biggest dream come true.
And Mohit just one request that please try and be active on the social networks that way u can promote your shows and keep us updated. Also we can interact with you, wish you and give our feedback to you knowing that you're listening and are here with us. Please try and grant this little wish.. Pretty please...
And lastly may you have many many many many many such birthdays and may we keep seeing you onscreen every year. Take care and lots of love
Gina XOXO

It doesn't matter where u are or what u are doing...what matters the most is who u are.
and i love u for the "Januable heart"u are Mr. Mohit Sehgal. be like this forever.
wishing u a very happy birthday my love.may god bless u with love,luck,happiness and success forever.
                    and may all your wishes come true that u ask for on this special day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LOVE.
                                                      MOHIT SEHGAL

Zehnaseeb zehnaseeb tujhe chahun betahasha zehnaseeb
                                  tere sang beete har lamhe pe humko naaz hai
                                   tere sang jo na gujre usse aetraaj hai
                                     is tarah hum dono ka milna ek raaz hai...

Hi!I'm Kiran. Here goes my BD msg to Mohit.. 

Finally, the special day has come. Wishing you a wonderful birthday filled with laughter and happy moments Mohit. May your coming years be full of joy and cherishing memories and good health & a lot of dreams and brighter opportunities come your way.
    you are an amazing person and a great actor.We miss you so much and Eagerly waiting to see you onscreen. Wish you all the luck for your next show. May it leads you to the new heights of success.Best wishes! Enjoy your day and keep smiling as you have got a nice smile :)
Happy Birthday!

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Mohit<3 May you have loads and loads more. 
I love you because you are a gem. A simple and a kind hearted human being. Who spreads happiness and peace<3 Stay blessed. I am so prod to be your fan. I have seen you grow not only as an actor but also as a human being.😳 I love you and your down to earth nature. Just stay the way you are<3 Muah!! 
All love to you<3  

From your loveable fan Fatima (HSFA)

Happy Birthday Mohit ❤️

May god give you a long and healthy life ahead.
May all your unfulfilled desires come true on your special day 
May this day be as special as you are and in every way. 

Wishing you a very gleeful and joyous Birthday .

Hi Mohit Sehgal Sanaya Irani
 My name is Srinivas from Aundhra pradesh.Iam big fan of both of you from MJHT days.Congratulations To both of you for winning AVTA awards.I never loved any couple this much as I love you both.After my most favorite showMJHT ended  i got upset so much  my faovorite show ended.Afte that continued to enjoing &following  your both  individuel shows  like IPK ,Chan Chan, QH &RangRasia regularly &Moonaya adorable interviews.You are the  most  simple,down to Earth&cutetest couple i have ever seenNot only your acting skills &cute ness I like your simplycity &genuine ness.You never behave like you are popular celebrties.You always behave normal people.I never liked any TV celebrty couple that much as I liked you.Since Hider character inQH &Rang Rasia got ended  missing you  both Terribly on TV.You both did terrific job as Paro &Hyder.I am vey vey happy that you both won awards for These characters,You both desrves these awards for your awesome performance as Hyder &Paro. I hope  will see you both on a rocking shows on2015. Wish you both will get more name in future in your professional/Mohit Sehgal wish You happy &wonderful birthday. Have great day.Love you Monaya.

Once a year this special day comes

so That we can give you Birthday bumps.

This special day to remind you our Love.

And to get you blessings from all of us

To reload your life with loads of surprises..

And wish you a great year full of fun.

Cake and Confetti

Dear Mohit...today is your birthday and all your fans are going to make this special day even more Special for you..by giving you loads of  gifts, their Best wishes, and Love to You..Mohit You are very special in our Lives...and It's always a treat to wish Happy Birthday to someone so sweet.

You are an amazing Person, with a good heart and very very honest and simple nature... May God pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life. 

Have a million smiles today, let your heart be filled with love. 
Hope all that you do turns out happy for you, and all that you wish comes your way, so each hour will bring every wonderful thing you could ask from a wonderful day.

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Mohit Sehgal..

Happy Birthday Cake and Candles

Please come back soon...we want to see you on screen very soon..seems like since ages we are waiting to see you...i so want Monaya in next show..but dont know in which Janam it would be gonna happen...Monaya are the most beautiful and Perfect couple...I so adore you both together..Allah always bless you..

May you gets loads of success, joys, happiness, and love in your life..may this Birthday would be Extra special for you ..Hope u enjoy every single moment of the day with your loved ones..and may always be surrounded by your Loved ones..

There is a prayer in my Heart Today

For god to Bless you in every way

Every  year with increasing joy and happiness

Let Life bless you with affluence

On this Special day and every day

May you get the Best..

Birthday Cake

With loads of Love and Best Wishes..
Rija and rukhma 

Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year!😳
Love u Mohit Sehgal u r the bestest person in the world Have a januable day week month year ahed keep smiling forever Happy bday rockstar ❤️

birthday/24.gif

MOHIT SEHGAL...

FROM,

S3J (Soham, Sonia, Swati, Joseph)

To a very special and beautiful human being, I wish you all the happiness in the world for your birthday today.

Mohit, your portrayal of Haider in Qubool Hai stole my heart and I am ever so grateful that I've been lucky enough to have seen your work and boy don't I appreciate all that I see.

I'm a big fan of your work and on your birthday today I thought it'd be nice to tell you just how dear you are to me.

Have a happy, happy birthday My Vanilla Ice Cream! Mohit Sehgal, may you keep shining and may you find success in all that you do.

Mwahhh. 

All the best.

Love from Kuala Lumpur , 
Farz

P/s You look better with age ;)

Thank you so much love for the pm! Can't wait to see the thread. Thanks for taking the trouble to do so. Hugs.

Do pm me the link too!

Mwah.

MOHIT SEHGAL !!! I love u to no ends , my dream , my fantasy And my first love , happy happy happy birthday to you ❤️ many many happy returns of the day . 

Hey mohit , my name is Bhamiti and I am HUGE fan of yours since the first promo of samrat aired on tv. You are fantastic actor , the way you played the mutiple shaded Haider , it was mindblowinh !!!! I am left competely stunned by yourself wonderful acting , I have always loved you and sanaya and eagerly waiting for the day of your wedding . Please come back soon onscreen miss you terribly . 
Love you lots , happy birthday !!!!!!!!! 

Mohit many many happy returns of the day . Mohit i feel short of words when it comes to you , on your special day i m wishing u from bottom of my heart , u r sweetheart and wonderful person may your all wishes and dreams come true , may god shower his choicest blessings on you ,you are truly a Gem with golden heart , your genuine nature always touched our heart, ,wishing you all gr8 things in your life and hope this day will bring you lots of happiness which results into your charming smile  , hope you have wonderful time with your loved ones on this special day ,wishing you lots and lots of happiness and success

Your eyes reflect the purity of your heart and your smile reflect your innocence .you posses golden heart . you have special place in our heart , and it will be always reserved , i don't know how to tell you that how much i adore, respect and love you ,just want to say you r simply Best , seriously proud to be your fan ,wish you remain same all your life ,  

love you and sanaya , u both r made for each other , we r blessed to have you both , god bless u with lots of happiness n success , we love u both , you both rule over our heart , looking forward to u both's wonderful n magical journey ahead ,i feel so proud to know u both as a amazing couple , may god bless you 

mohit we really really really miss u a lot , hope we will get to see u back soon , i m sure our wait will be worth  , u simply rock , btw u look adorable n charming in your long hair . we really feel connected with you n hope our bond will be stronger with passing time , our wishes r always there for you . 

, i m sending my love, wishes n blessings with this msg , once again happy birthday  & remember there is  someone out there who is always praying for your well being ,success & happiness 

enjoy your day fullest with sanaya and friends.

A very Happy Birthday Mohit Sehgal

Enjoy your special day with your special ones😃
May you get all the happiness u really deserve, may all your wishes come true😃

By your big fan,
juhi ❤️

Happy birthday wishes  for Mohit Sehgal 

Many Many happy returns of the day to you Mohit Sehgal. On this special day , may all the joy heart can hold , all the smiles , a day can bring. May God bestow him with his bounties and blessing. May he get lots of success in life and get popularity that he deserve and may he live a happy and blessed life with Sanaya Irani. Wish him good health wealth n prosperity n happiness in life. I hope he have an amazing day.  Thinking of him on his birthday may all his dreams n wishes come true. He deserve the best and nothing less.  Mohit Sehgal you have touched millions of hearts fan not just as an actor but as an amazing human being. Wish him all the best in life. Stay blessed love you mohit Sehgal 😳. 

.Chashmish. thumbnail

Credits

Banner siggy : .Smokeysilence.
Main gifs : salooni
Character siggy : -Marie-
Dividers : .Lilgreenrobot.
Characters write up : Tinkerbelle88
Introduction : .Chashmish. charmee_sammy 

.Chashmish. thumbnail
Happy happy happy birthday my januabke . Love you always , I was your fan since the first time I saw samrats promo , I am probably your biggest fan . And you are my dream boy , always envy sanaya cause she has you , you so cute and perfect anyone would be lucky to have you in life and yes ofcourse you are a fantastic actor , from samrat to Haider , you have grown so much an actor . Samrat is off course my first love but Haider created special pla in my heart , you played it beautifully Mohit , once you are a sweet charming boy and then a revengeful guy . Awesome character , can't wait for your new show , come soon baby . Eagerly waiting for you.  ❤️

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow awesome thread roshni! Happy birthday Mohit! May u have many many more. Wish u all the happiness and success in the world. Have a wonderful day ahead 😃
-Marie- thumbnail
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I wish you a wonderful day and may all your wishes comes true. I hope you enjoy this day very much . Stay yourself. Happy Birthday!

Wishing you the best on your birthday. May every day and year be filled with love, health, happiness and friendship. Happy Birthday.

.AngryBird. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOHIT ❤️🥳

Wish you a very happy birthday

May life lead you 2 great happiness

success and hope dat

all your wishes comes true!🥳..

!
Edited by ..Daffodil.. - 9 years ago
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday Baby❤️
wish you lots of happiness.. May the coming years bring you success n prosperity...
love you Mohit Sehgal... Be happy, keep smiling..
always remain the person you are.. Love you..!!

@Rosh... Awesome bday thread...
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome thread.will ost my comment .but here i ssomething about monaya.

credit goes to rr forum

Breaking news!! ⭐️

One little mention of Sanaya in today's Bombay Times, she and Mohit attended Vahbiz's birthday celebration yesterday, among other couples. Gosh, we are so starved of Sanaya news, even the mention of her name felt good.
For Karan Tacker fans, he and Krystle also attended - mentioned as a couple