Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjana_JA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yagya sorry dear for late comment!!!
It was a nice update!!!...Loved Yagya's questions and Arjun defending those questions!!!😃
Painful but yet i can see a ray of hope,that soon Arjun gets his Yagya back😳
Continue soon dear!!!

AikaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh, Yagyaaa! I'm crying!!! 😭😭😭
Such a heart wrenching update! I cant stand to see them like this. They supposed to be together 😭😭😭
Pliss, Do continue soon, Dear! Thank you for the PM!
activate javascript
Edited by AikaSheikh - 9 years ago
ilardi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yagya di!!! logged in after 2 days and ur part was a treat!!!one of the most emotional updates of this ff!love you yagya di!!!!!!👏
Myraluvpanchali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, yagyaseni wonderful ff! Read all the chapter's in one go..!
Plz update soon 😊
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sanjana_JA

Yagya sorry dear for late comment!!!

It was a nice update!!!...Loved Yagya's questions and Arjun defending those questions!!!😃
Painful but yet i can see a ray of hope,that soon Arjun gets his Yagya back😳
Continue soon dear!!!

Thanks a lot, Sanju!! No need of Sorry, dear!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: AikaSheikh

Oh, Yagyaaa! I'm crying!!! 😭😭😭

Such a heart wrenching update! I cant stand to see them like this. They supposed to be together 😭😭😭
Pliss, Do continue soon, Dear! Thank you for the PM!
activate javascript

Thanks a lot, Aika!!! Jo hona hai woh to hokar rahega!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilardi

yagya di!!! logged in after 2 days and ur part was a treat!!!one of the most emotional updates of this ff!love you yagya di!!!!!!👏

thanks a lot, dear!! I am obliged to hear this!!! yes, one of the most emotional updates on this FF!! Love you too, dear!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myraluvpanchali

Hey, yagyaseni wonderful ff! Read all the chapter's in one go..!
Plz update soon 😊

Thanks a lot, dear!! And welcome to my FF!!And my name is Yagya!!! Updating now!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Part 43:

Yagya and Arjun turned to the other side to leave the place. Right at that time it was the end of the lectures and everyone was leaving for home.  Pain and anguish covering their hearts, their souls craving for each other and their minds, constantly bringing in the thoughts of their beloveds, were just making the distance seem more difficult.

Tere bina zindagi se koyi, shikwa, to nahi, shikwa nahi, shikwa nahi, shikwa nahi
Tere bina zindagi bhi lekin, zindagi, to nahi, zindagi nahi, zindagi nahi, zindagi nahi
Tere bina zindagi se koyi, shikwa, to nahi 

Yagya was driving aimlessly, as she wanted to vent out the stress now but everything in the world, reminded her of him. Be it the brightness of the  sunny day, or the darkness of moonless night, the fun-filled day or painful night, nothing was complete without Arjun for Yagya. But still this distance could cease their painful journey according to her. But had caused immense pain now.

Kaash aisa ho tere qadmo se, chun ke manzil chale aur kahi door kahi... (2)
Tum gar saath ho, manzilo ki kami to nahi
Tere bina zindagi se koyi, shikwa, to nahi 

Arjun was blank about this. His journey, his life, his skill, his talent most of all, his love, meant nothing to her, by her words. But he could feel her pain in her words and the her lotus-petal like eyes, which could never hide anything from him. Her pain for him, was over-powering his own, but Yagya, was ignoring this.

Jee mein aata hai, tere daaman mein, sar jhuka ke ham rote rahe, rote rahe... (2)
Teri bhi aankho mein, aansuo ki nami to nahi 
Tere bina zindagi se koyi, shikwa, to nahi,
Shikwa nahi, shikwa nahi, shikwa nahi
Tere bina zindagi bhi lekin, zindagi, to nahi,
Zindagi nahi, zindagi nahi, zindagi nahi 

Only placed that both of them seek, is each other's arms, but the destiny had only dagger-like silences and killing distance between them. They knew but they chose to ignore it, for accepting it, could only make the situation more painful for them.

Tum jo keh do to aaj ki raat, chaand doobega nahi, raat ko rok lo... (2)
Raat ki baat hai, aur zindagi baaki to nahi

Love is what makes us, what we are and that person intact from love of their dears, is surely, poor. Arjun and Yagya, could never forget that one night in their lives, in which that poorness had been erased, but only to be written again.

Tere bina zindagi se koyi, shikwa, to nahi,
Shikwa nahi, shikwa nahi, shikwa nahi
Tere bina zindagi bhi lekin, zindagi, to nahi,
Zindagi nahi, zindagi nahi, zindagi nahi

Love is a pain, which seeks blood of the heart. Love is a bliss, which soothes the pain too. Love is a concern, which cares about the dear ones more than themselves. More than anything, Love is a sacrifice, in which we give away our everything. 

----
TBC
Dedicated to Mamta! But I am very proud of the last lines and I dedicate them to someone else! Hope you don't mind, Mamta!!

Please comment and like!!
Hope you liked it!!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read it before the PM 😃 it's awesome Jiji 👏 you showed the emotion very nicely 👍🏼 & this song is my favorite 😊 (but if you don't mind then I want to tell you that I thought this song more perfect for Yudhishthir-Yagyaseni, as their love story is very painful as well 😳) anyway you used this song nicely for Arjun-Yagyaseni too 😃 & loved the last paragraph very much  so true words!
Update soon!