UARZHKWDCWDW3F5L thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#1
hey guys did u saw pallavi in sbs she was wearing an apple green T-shirt she was lookin verrrry hot😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

10

Views

1.1k

Users

6

Frequent Posters

Catwoman thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago
#2
OMG was she on SBS? 😕 ....

When?

Kat 😳
JPARXV6TCMIITOC6 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#3
I saw it this morning too! she looked really nice!
LadyZaib thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#4
IBC got a pic? post karo na 😆
JPARXV6TCMIITOC6 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#5
I have Pic and Video, did I not tell u this morning as soon as I watched it! 😆 😆 😆
UQVABB7FJNPKQWTI thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#6
oh really
thanks for sharing
JPARXV6TCMIITOC6 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#7
I will PM to u Roop no worries k! 😃 😃 😃
LadyZaib thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#8
cool pm it to me when u get a moment, we always see her desi, lets see how she looks western..thanks
JPARXV6TCMIITOC6 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#9
No worries babes will do! 😉
UQVABB7FJNPKQWTI thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#10
i just watched it
she looked very pretty
Edited by Rock_Star - 19 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".