Update -29th September 2005.

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Episode No. 58 – 29th September 2005.

Karan goes to meet Ratna and tells her that Piya is now going regularly to meet Anand, goes to his house and at that time, they are sitting together in one room and plotting how to send Ratna back to Delhi, wont she be interested in hearing more about it. 

Amrik and Palomi are talking and she says she goes to college in the morning and comes back at night.  They fight about Palomi lying to her parents about Yash and her life outside the house and about Amriks friends etc.  Palomi tells him that she loves Yash.

Karan tells Ratna that Anand and ratna love each other and cant live without each other.  That they made a plan to meet up in some restaurant and then Anand goes away to meet Piya by lying to Ratna.  He challenges Ratna to tell him the truth and she confesses that what Karan has told is correct, Anand did go away etc.  Karan then tells her that Piya broke down before Anand and pleaded with Anand to take her back into his life, that she cannot live without him.. and Anand also agreed with her, that Ratna is not his life, that he is on the verge of leaving Ratna, that Piya was his life, his family and his future.... Karan assures her that he did not dream up the dialogues but he knows that this happened, because he had some goons following them and report their activities and even recorded their conversations on tape.  Ratna asks him why he is doing all this, and Karan says he loves Piya to the extent of he being obsessed with her, he cannot allow her to go into Anands life or Akashs life.  He pleads with Ratna to keep Anand in her life, becos without Piya his life is barren and asks her to keep Anand in her life.   He tells Ratna to cross verify with Anand and that he had no qualms if Ratna wanted to tell Anand that Karan has told her all this.  Ratna is perturbed and Karan had a smirk on his face while he leaves the place.

Palomi and Amrik fight again about Yash and Palomis relationship with Yash.  Palomi tells him that she deliberately has not discussed anything about Yash with him because he is jealous of them. 

Piya comes home and calls out to Threasa, in the meantime, Threasa enters from the main door.  She says Anand has asked her to prepare for a guest for dinner, but she does not know and what it is.

Yash and Palomi discuss and Palomi tells him that she views him as a friend, a good frined only and Yash is her love, her life, that he means the world to her, he is her future etc.  Amrik tries to caution her about Yash, but Palomi does not listen to him, does not hear him at all and instead keeps defending Yash to Amrik.  Amrik cautions her that Yash is not serious about her, that he will not marry her, that she should not ruin her life over him etc.  Palomi entreats him not to take away those golden moments from her, that she is enjoying life and let her enjoy life….

Wasim rings the bell and Piya opens the door.  Wasim introduces himself and says that Anand had called him.  Piya offers tea/ coffee to him.  Wasim is hesitant, but Piya forces him to have something.  She introduces herself as Piya, Anands…………

Piya inquires about Wasim and he says he is a painter and that he lives in London.  Piya says she is interested in art etc.  Wasim then says he knows Anand through Ratna, that he knows Ratna from long etc.  Wasim says he knows of Piya through Anand and that Anand often speaks of her, in praise of course.  Piya asks him how much he knows about her and Anand.  Wasim he knows that much of Piya, as much as Anand has told them and lots more from what Anand has not told him.  Wasim goes on about what Anand spoke of Piya, but Piya cuts him short and tells him that its not correct that they speak about it.  Eventually the conversation gets closed and Wasim leaves, saying he has to go meet Ratna and that eh will catch up with Anand later.

Ratna is frustrated and cries out in anguish and pain that her life is gone awry, that she had different hopes of life, yet at every step, life has let her down etc. 

Edited by s.priya - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali.nair thumbnail
what is with karan now? ratna is going to dump anand soon😊. i hope pia never takes anand back in her life. if she does then......
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot...Ratna wud go away wid wasim and Anand wud be left all alone...hurray 👏 Though i hate karan's acts and his obsession for pia....still glad that it is helping ratna to leave anand 🤢
sukh thumbnail
thax a lot. lots of happening ............. 😊
mumtaz thumbnail
Oh God!I thought this is gonna be one 'clean'serial without a villain and all that crap!There goes my hope as here enters Karan as one of the typical villain in any serial,and this serial is going to turn very ordinary now!!Thought Ravi Rai has got more sense than that,i guess not!!! 😡 🤢
Anyways,thanks Priya for the update! 👏 Edited by mumtaz - 18 years ago
koham thumbnail
Thanks for the update.... though I am beginning to feel uneasy about how the serial is progressing. It's losing it's promise and good beginning. I am with you on this, Mumtaz.

It's so frustrating to see serial after serial getting a good start only to eventually turn into a typical run-of-the-mill..... Let's hope Kashish recovers soon.