Ali claimed that he was to marry Nigaar, but escaped???- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

10

Views

2.4k

Users

7

Likes

22

Frequent Posters

girlie_giggles thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: ruky786

Nigaar Z. Khan @NigaarZKhan 17h 17 hours ago

I'm shocked how people in #bb can't stop cooking stories even when I'm gone ... Truly they can do anything to get some lime light ... Haha


Nigaar Z. Khan @NigaarZKhan 17h 17 hours ago

To Wht Ali must've said I've only ths 2 say "behn bulate ho aur Dimaag mein khichdi hai..Haha Dil ke behlaave ke liye galib Khayal low hai"


Atleast now, Nigaar should stop giving interviews stating that she thinks Ali deserves to win along with Upen and Karisma...

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".