Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimsnannu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Happy news... wow...
I want Arnav to tell her the truth before it's too late.
but I think he won't tell her now...
waiting to know wat's going to happen...
wonderful update...loved it...
sweetvanie thumbnail
wowww and what a twist it is ... she is now pregnant ... so i don't think arnav is going to tell her ... but the longer he keeps it , its going to hurt more when it do comes out .. thx for pm ...
aayt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arnav's happiness knew no bounds n confrontation left in between that I hope things'll remain positive between them even after the truth this baby'll make them forget the past n ambrace the bright future
Whole heartedly 
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 13
nice part...
wow Khushi is pregnant...
and Arnav is so happy...
cont soon dear...
Meerah14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...but wondering what future stores for them when the truth will be out...
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh boy what's gonna happen now
he was gonna tell her truth
now that shes pregnant he will be more worried she will leave him n take his kid too
i really hhope when she does find out truth she doesn'tleave I know she might be hurt n angry but at she can see how much hhe'stried to make up for it
Looking forward to seeing what's going happen next just hope that Shyam doesn't try to hurt their baby
thanks for pm plz keep em coming N continue soon
fatuimamotala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Thank you so much for the pm 
Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update
Seems like Arnav will have to wait to reveal truth to khushi
arshiforever92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Banner Credit goes to starry.phoenix

Chapter- 14

Khushi was snuggling into Arnav's arms, where Arnav was caressing her head and back, dropping kisses on her head in between. After congratulating couple for this good news, family left from there giving them much needed time to share their happiness with each other and from them they are resting in each other arms , saying nothing but still sharing their happiness for having a proof of their Love in the form of their coming baby.

Khushi: Arnav ji!
Arnav: Hmmm...
Khushi: Are you happy?
Arnav: What the!! Is this a thing to ask? Ofcourse I am happy ! 
Khushi smiles hearing happiness in his voice.
Khushi: I am so happy! Have you seen how much happy family was? Especially Di, Nani and Jiji, she said chuckling where Arnav also chuckles thinking about the tears they have shed on the name of happiness but soon his expressions changed hearing further.

Khushi: hey Devi Maiyya! I have to tell this news to Amma, Babu ji and Bua ji! Arnav ji! I seriously want to see their expressions when they'll hear this news, especially Buaji. 
Khushi: Arnav ji! Tomorrow we'll go there and tell them after meeting them not in phone please... She said excitedly but Arnav was thinking how Gupta's treated Khushi and broke their relations with her just because she married to him without telling them. And how they treated her when she tried to talk with them , also how they didn't even let her enter in Gupta House when she has gone their for pag phera. Though Gupta's have asked for forgiveness after Khushi's accident but he's still angry with them how could they misjudged their own daughter and behave so bad with her.

Arnav nodded but Khushi sensed his body stiffened under him so she tried to changed the topic not knowing that how she's going to cause another blunder in his already messed up mind and heart.
Khushi: Arnav ji! What were you going to tell me before doctor has called?
Arnav remembers that he have still not told complete truth to Khushi and now she's is pregnant.

Arnav: Khushi we'll talk tomorrow, you should sleep now.
Khushi: but.. Arnav cutts her...
Arnav: You should rest now Khushi! We can talk tomorrow , Khushi nodded and slept on Arnav's chest but for Arnav sleep was the last thing on his mind. After sometime he made Khushi to lie down on bed and himself moves out, he entered on terrace to see Shyam pacing there in anger, he knew why! 

Arnav: You should be in your room with Di! Shyam turns towards him abruptly hearing his voice.
Shyam: Saale-Sahab! Welcome ! I wanted to meet you myself.
Arnav: Really? May I know why Jija jjiii? He deliberately pressured on Jija ji.
Shyam: How dare you? How dare you to get close with Khushi ji? You know she loves me! We love other. Than how dare you to make her pregnant, when you know that Khushi ji and me is in lo...

"SLAP"

Shyam looked at Arnav shocked, yes! Arnav slapped him and now the killing look his eyes held scared Shyam.
Arnav: Stop your nonsense! One more word and you'll regret it big time Shyam Manohar Jha.
Shyam(snickering): Why? Truth hurts ? Right Saale-Sahab.
Arnav(smirking): Exactly! Therefore you don't want to believe that Khushi don't love you, never had and never will, shyam looked at him shocked.
Arnav: Surprised? How do I know? Well I know more than this, Infact everything about your disgusting actions, how you played not only with this family but also with Gupta's. Shyam went pale knowing that now Arnav knows everything.

Arnav: Now don't even to mess with my wife name anymore and If I find you anywhere near Khushi, you'll see the worst, he said holding Shyam's collar.
Arnav: I am warning you and if you dared to go near her, I'll not mind throwing you out ! Spatting angrily at Shyam Arnav left from there.

Arnav was unable to sleep everything is going right but this all happiness now standing on a lie. He have no idea what will be the consequences when Khushi will remember everything.

Arnav finally comes to a conclusion that Now Khushi is pregnant and he can't hide it anymore from her. What if once she got her memory back she starts hating not only him but also their baby.
A innocent child will bear punishment for his sins.

What if she don't even want to keep the baby after how he have treated her.

Even the thought of consequences scared him to death. 

"Khushi have every right to Decide what she wants, I'll tell her everything after that it's upto her that she wants to stay with him or not and about baby also" Arnav thought painfully.

Next Morning

Khushi woke up lazily to see Arnav looking at her lovingly and he is already dressed up.
Khushi: You woke up so early?
Arnav: Good Morning!
Khushi: Good Morning, she said sitting up.
Arnav: Khushi! Have your shower, breakfast is ready.
Khushi: huh! What happened?
Arnav: Nothing! You forgot I told you that that I'll tell you what I wanted to say yesterday? 
Arnav: So I'll tell you but first get fresh and have your breakfast .
Khushi: ok..

After breakfast, Arnav takes Khushi to terrace.
Khushi: Arnav ji! Why are we here? You could have told me whatever you want I'm our room also.
Arnav: I know! But I want to tell you everything here, because this is the place from where everything started.
Khushi: What started?
Arnav: I'll tell you everything Khushi but promise me you'll hear me properly, its very important not only for us but also for our unborn baby, Khushi looked at him little scaredly.

Arnav made her sit on a swing on terrace.
Arnav: Calm down Khushi! And I'll support you in every decision you take.
Khushi: You are scaring me.
Arnav: Don't worry! 

Arnav: Khushi! You always wanted to know how we got married, right? Khushi nodded.
Arnav: Its all started on the day of Payal and Akash marriage, Khushi looked at him curiously.
Arnav: That day after Di's accident I finally realised that I love you so much to live without you. I decided to confess my love to you. 
Khushi: Ohh so confessed that day and we got married? Khushi said in between her heart thumping loudly.

Arnav: I wish Khushi ! But no the day turned out completely different than I thought.

Khushi: Why?

Arnav: I saw you going on terrace and I came behind to confess my feelings to you but Khushi looks at him confusingly where her heart was beating loudly.
Arnav: But when I reached on terrace door, I saw you in Shyam?s arms. He was confessing his love to you , I was shocked but I was shattered when you asked him to leave Di, khushi gasped hearing this.

Arnav: I was so shattered that finally when after so many years when I decided to give a chance to Love in my life, I again got betrayed. So without hearing further u left from there and I regret it now badly, if I would have stayed I haven't misunderstood everything and did whatever I did that day and after that day till the day you fell from stairs.

Arnav looks at Khushi whose face turned extremely pale.
Arnav( scared): Khushi! Khushi Are you ok? Khushi nodded.

Arnav(after a sigh): Will you be able to hear more? I want to tell you each and everything today, Khushi looks at him and then signed him to continue because from inside she don't even to remember what he said , hearing more is so much difficult.

Arnav: And then when I thought to tell everything to Di, I got to know she is pregnant. I couldn't take risk of Di's life, she would have been shattered after knowing the truth. So I thought something else to keep you away from Shyam's and Di life. I blackmailed you to marry me, I threatened you and than Arnav narrated her all from their contract marriage to how he behaved with her after that, how he made her sleep on poolside, how he hurted her every single time.

Arnav: If it was not for me and my anger in which I behaved you that day and said all those ill things , may be you wouldn't have fell from stairs. 
Arnav: Khushi! I tried to tell you this many times but your health and Doctor's advice always stopped me. He was crying now badly on her lap.

Khushi: Why now?
Arnav(looked up): Huh?
Khushi: Why now? After all these days , why you decided to tell me now?

Arnav: Because I was unable to digest that I am lying to you everytime. You deserve to know the truth about our marriage and punish me however you want.
And then yesterday I was so happy to hear that you're pregnant but then I remembered that in which circumstances our relationship is. I shouldn't have intimate with you but I was unable to stay away knowing it'll hurt you and I'll again destroy your dreams. 

Arnav: When I got to know about pregnancy I was confused that should I still tell you then I decided I should. I deserve your hate but not this baby, what if you don't want this baby once your memory comes back. 
I know that you'll not hate our baby but may be you'll not be able to love baby also because of my deeds.
Arnav: I don't want to pressurise you for anything now, I will accept your every decision, he gulped while saying this, before he can looks up Khushi composed herself and looked at him with plain expressions.

Arnav: please Khushi ! If possible try to forgive for my sins. I AM SORRY ..

Khushi: I want to be alone for sometime.
Arnav: Khu...
Khushi: Please!
Arnav: Ok

To be continued...

Buddy me for PM's
Edited by arshiforever92 - 9 years ago
crazyji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Atlast arnav confessed..
wat would be khushis reaction?