Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: blossom_loving
I agree with you .. she was also bitching n she was already aware that they don't like her like so y to create fuss ...
Originally posted by: Q5OIPHGLMBGTERGC
both of the sisters have this annoying habit of thinking world revolves aroud them and their opinion.their fake self rightousness is just a facade...think when she said,'hum groups me sulah korenge kiyuki mai fair hu.' P3G caught her game,raised their voice,got her nominated...nd viola..she is out...she lost it fair and squre.instead of accepting her defeat gracefully she has chosen to bark...well,good luck with that.😉
BB is a game and bitching, manipulation and backstabbing comes in the package...if others have done hers behind her back, so what even she did. Second, everyone is entitled to have their opinion...but she argued with Punz on that too...but she can have. After eviction, with Salman she was just full of herself to cover her failure...ohI within a week I gave so much content, Oh! I am so important that everyone talks about me...but she forgot that she wasn't favorite of viewers...
Originally posted by: piyualka
BB is a game and bitching, manipulation and backstabbing comes in the package...if others have done hers behind her back, so what even she did. Second, everyone is entitled to have their opinion...but she argued with Punz on that too...but she can have. After eviction, with Salman she was just full of herself to cover her failure...ohI within a week I gave so much content, Oh! I am so important that everyone talks about me...but she forgot that she wasn't favorite of viewers...