mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I loved it because..he he..I don't know, really..😆😆

Okay..I'll say the story about me and this show..
I used to put on V channel when I was little..to see the music videos and the latest hits..Then when I reached 10th I sort of lost interest in TV..books took its place.
When I was in my board exam year, I somehow switched channels to V and saw that it had some sort of movie in it..later again I came back and saw another one..and then another..I realised that they were not movies but TV soaps..serials.I was disgusted beyond measure..What were TV serials doing in a music channel?..I thought.

Later I randomly watched a few episodes,waiting for the show to end and the music to start. I saw the scenes with Gyanesh at the party..I did not know whether he was good or evil..I thought "What a cheap looking hero" and switched the channel.😆 The scene where Yuvi rescues Suvreen from the police caught my attention..especially his idiotic smile behind the curtain and Suvreen's expression on seeing him, all the while her mouth firmly taped shut.. ROFLOL..😆😆

I came back after exams, and this time, the college play was going on..
I told myself..I'm not getting hooked to this show,surely..
But I was wrong..Even at its most horridest phases, SG had me as its regular viewer..

I really don't know why..I longed to have Suvreen as my friend..But I was not like her at all..She is bubbly,chirpy and forgiving, whereas I'm not.. In fact,the only similarity was that she was a girl, who sings well and was about to join college. I could relate to Annie though..

When it ended on 22nd Nov, I felt lost..I dreaded the time it used to be aired..Tried to fill the void with Sadda Haq but failed miserably..SG was so real..the characters were real..Yuvreen was real..
Suvreen Guggal Topper of the Year had become a part of my existence..and it still is.. and always will be..