Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is an irresponsible show not worth watching anymore... They've completely lost it. Its sad every Indian show ends this way...
These Indian Show CVs are under the impression that they have to come up with twists after twists to run a TV show..In the end, they end up twisting and killing the show..
I've had it with this YHM..I am done. This ridiculous, irresponsible, illogical show no longer interests me.
Originally posted by: wonderwomanique
have yet to catch up with all the comments.. but by far one of the most sensible threads i have seen here and the most needed..this needs to be on page 1 pls..😊
I dare you to post a thing about anyone other than DivAn.
SBS segment fueled by Karan Patel's insta story https://youtu.be/5AK6SyB929U
No other song fits YHM as a whole so well. I've tried to put the story of YHM (the first 242 episodes) into this song....
https://youtu.be/oVRrlALwPoc
1.2k