Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: rockstar29
No offense I love him in kyunki times sorry guys I love other characters apart from ishra because they indeed are cupids in YHm
👏
I appreciate your remark but please note that this is about #Sumeet Sachdev and not just #Mani from #YHM. i hope you understand..
I appreciate your remark but please note that this is about #Sumeet Sachdev and not just #Mani from #YHM. i hope you understand..
Originally posted by: wonderwomanique
i love him..i asked for this long back..thanks so much 😊
he is so decent cultured ..charming..perfect gentlemanly.. soft spoken ..killer smile..n has these yummiliciously handsome looks..eyes n voice toh poocho hi matt.. when he comes on screen i feel like still piking every moment..😳
Originally posted by: rockstar29
I am talking about Sumeet ya