Good - I don't have to see her annoying face in an episode I'm clearly going to love. I know this will upset some but I've been waiting 150 episodes for someone to slap Abhi. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good - I don't have to see her annoying face in an episode I'm clearly going to love. I know this will upset some but I've been waiting 150 episodes for someone to slap Abhi. 😆
lol yeah why let the opportunity goHa I just watched it five more times. Who knows if this will ever happen again? Going to enjoy it as much as I can. 😆
OMG can't wait to see thatOriginally posted by: vivkriti
When Suresh said Pragya had feelings for him Abhis expression was priceless. Clearly seen from his face he is in love with Pragya
I really loved that he stopped fighting once she showed up.
Is this a new MU though - thinking she was cheating all along? We are certain she gets 24 hours to clear her name? Because really I don't know if I can watch if we go back to square one here.
Pragya or Suresh slapping Abhi would hurt him more. Rockstar Daadi wasn't mad at him. She just reacted spontaneously. That's why I am saying slap wasn't much effective. It just showed him that they trust Prags. It did not pull him down.
Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai (My Heart is with You)Part 1 I dedicate this SS to AAA_mania who asked me to write a SS on the movie Hamara Dil Aapke...
62