Frequent Posters

Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Pl update new chapter soon.
smartypants4593 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ladies, thank you sooo much for such wonderful reviews on my previous chapter. I think till now, that was the most difficult one to right, but I am so glad you guys received it so well... I can't thank you guys enough... 
πŸ€—πŸ€—

So the next chapter will be more of a breezy, feel good chapter. Plus, I've already thought of another villain for my story, but I will introduce him in the later chapters cause right now, I want to concentrate on Rudra and Paro for the next 2-3 chapters.

Please keep reading and reviewing... The reviews mean the world to me and I will keep updating the chapters as soon as possible... Love you all :))
Back with chapter 16... Like I said in my previous post, its a feel good sort of chapter... So enjoy!! :)

CHAPTER 16- LOVE CONQUERS

A dull throbbing of pain caused Paro to open her eyes. As her eyes adjusted to the blinding white light right above her, she looked around the room to figure out where she was. As she stared at the equipment around her, she realized she was in a hospital. Uttering a prayer to Bholenaath, she tried to get up. As she pushed herself, a sharp shot of pain ran up her right arm, which was now in a sling. Lying back down, she wondered how she had hurt her arm, when thoughts of the horrible incident came flooding back to her. She had tried to rescue Prakriti, but Thakur Sa had deceived her once again. But Rudra had come to her rescue. He had come to save both Prakriti and her.  She ran her fingers across the wound on her stomach which was now wrapped up in bandage.

Where was he now? She wanted to meet him. She wanted to thank him for what he had done, she thought to herself as her eyes searched the room. Suddenly, she was aware of a steady breathing to her left. As she turned around, she came across Rudra, sitting near the bed with his arms and head resting on her cot, sleeping. Gently, she placed her fingers in his hair and caressed his head, causing him to wake up with a start. As his eyes bore into hers, she gave him a tiny smile.

"You did it ACP Sir" Paro said in a frail voice. "You rescued Prakriti."

"Oh Paro!" Rudra broke down and took her hand in his own. "I am so glad you're awake. I was so scared something would happen to you. You have been unconscious for the past 2 days and the whole time, I thought I would lose you" He then proceeded to press a kiss against her fragile fingers, stunning her.

"ACP Sir, I am fine. Nothing happened to me" Paro said trying to put on a brave face, her heart thundering madly in her chest.

"Ya right!" Rudra said darkly. "Don't you ever do anything like that again. You should have just told me everything in the first place. I would have rescued Prakriti, and you would be safe, instead of the condition you're now in.

"But Thakur Sa ordered me not to tell you anything ACP Sir. I was scared for Prakriti, that's why..." her voice trailed away, while she tried to not to look into his accusing eyes.

"You really think that I couldn't have handled him?" Rudra asked, hurt by her words.

"No ACP Sir.." said Paro quickly seeing the hurt in his eyes. "I did this because I didn't want anything to happen to you. That man is a snake. He would have hurt you and I could never bear that. Please forgive me." she said, now close to tears as she try to sit up on the bed.

Rudra stood up to stop her squirming and made her lie back down. When she refused to do so, he adjusted the cot so that she could sit with proper back rest. "Paro, shaanth. It's ok. Don't worry about whatever I just said. The important thing is that you are safe."

Gripping her fingers even tighter, he said, "and I am never letting you go."

Paro's eyes widened at his declaration. "ACP Sir, yeh aap..."

"Yes Paro. What happened to you was terrible, but it helped open my eyes. It made me realize how important you are to me. I was out of my mind with worry when Aman told me about what you had done. Don't you dare ever do that again. You understand?" said Rudra, reliving the moments of horror, his eyes brimming with pain.

"And when Tejawat... that knife, I thought I had lost you forever. These last two days were the worst of my life. Paro promise me, you won't do anything reckless like this again. Promise me." He asked her fervently.

"I promise you ACP Sir. I promise I won't do anything like this ever again" Paro said earnestly.

Time seemed to stand still as they both gazed into each other eyes, their fingers entwined together.

Paro, now aware of the spark lit between them, pulled her eyes from his and looked down, blushing a bright red.

"How did you find out where we were?" asked Paro.

"Remember the charm that Aman gave you before you left? It was a GPS tracker." Seeing the confused look on her face, he explain saying, "It basically means, we knew exactly where you were and we also found out Tejawat's location through the device." Paro made a mental note to thank Aman as soon as she met him.

"How is Prakriti?" she asked, still not meeting his eyes.

"She's alright now. When she was rescued, she was in a terrible state. She was starved and dehydrated. She's much better now, after being treated at the hospital. Maasa has been taking care of her", said Rudra, thinking about Prakriti, before his thoughts shifted back to the beauty before his eyes.

"Paro, look at me." He requested her as gently as possible.

Paro, now afraid that her heart was beating so loudly that Rudra could hear it, looked at him.

"I love you Parvati."

Paro, too stunned to utter a word, kept staring at Rudra. Rudra smiled, looking at her staring at him amazed at his confession to her. He was amazed himself. All the time that she had been unconscious in the hospital, apart from her being all right, all Rudra could think of was confessing his feelings to her. He knew she would be alright. He had stubbornly consoled himself by thinking that she would never leave him. He had thought, when he would finally tell her what he was feeling, he would fidget and would not be able to express himself properly. But gazing at her angelic face and her smiling eyes were enough for him to tell her how much she meant to him.

"I love you so much Paro. I always did. Since the day I met you, I did. I just didn't realize it till I was at the brink of losing you. I am so sorry that I hurt you so much Paro. I was the happiest person in the world when you confessed your love to me that day, but I was afraid. Afraid of my past that still haunted me. I was scared that my past would become a burden on you too and I didn't want that. That was why I refused you."

"What happened in my past killed me Paro. I had become a beast, devoid of any emotion, sympathy or love and I had buried my humanity away, because it hurt me. Just like you said, I had become a jallad.  Then you came into my life like a breath of fresh air.  But I was still dead from inside to breathe you in. I hated your presence then, because you were stirring the buried feelings in me. But then in the past two days, I've thought about nothing but you. I can't lose you Paro. Not now, not ever. I love you Paro. Promise me, you'll never leave me. I love you so much" Rudra finished and again pressed his lips to her dainty fingers.

Paro, moved to tears by his words, caressed his stubbled cheek and said, "ACP Sir, I love you more than anything in this world. You mean more than my life to me. I promise I won't leave you, I am yours. I am yours forever."

Elated at her words, Rudra smiled and got up to sit on the bed, close to her. Taking care as to not hurt her arm in the sling, he enveloped her in his arms while he whispered how much he loved her. Pulling away he then caressed her cheek and bent down slowly to kiss away her tears. The place where his lips touched her face, turned red and Paro, looked away from him, smiling shyly.

Placing a finger on her chin and lifting her head such that her eyes met his, Rudra tucked away a lock of her hair, which grazed her face, behind her ear, and stared at her soft pink lips. Despite realizing her conditions, Rudra was unable to stop the desire burning through his veins. He then slowly brought his head down and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

The one small kiss was enough to set Rudra on fire. His body burned with pent-up desire. Her soft lips under his own felt great. He longed to taste her.

Paro, shocked at the sudden level of intimacy, was unable to speak, mostly, because Rudra continued to place soft kisses on her lips endlessly. Something had begun to stir, deep within her, something she hadn't ever experienced.

Rudra was about to deepen his kisses, when there was click on the door and Rudra pulled away from Paro quickly, leaving her red-faced as Mala and Nandini entered the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the next few days, Paro remained at the hospital, recovering. While she could move her arm more freely than before, the wound on her stomach, which was dangerously close to her ribs and lungs, would take more time to heal. Paro was ordered complete bed rest and she spent most of her time sleeping. What gave her the strength to heal was Rudra, who was always by her side, day in and day out. While the other members of the family came to visit Paro from time to time, Rudra refused to leave her side. It was only after Paro insisted, that he went back to work. But he would be back in the evening, promptly on time, to enquire about her health and take care of her.

Aman had readily agreed to deal with Rudra's major work load so that Rudra could spend more time with Paro. Nandini, who had been a wreck on the day Paro disappeared, blamed herself for the abduction. It was only after Paro told her, firmly, that she was at not at fault, supported by Aman, that she finally forgave herself. Just like Rudra, she spent most of her time, looking after Paro.

Things between Aman and Nandini had also turned positive. She had forgiven him after she realized, how much of a tough decision it was for him to keep Paro's disappearance a secret from her. She now knew that he could go to any lengths to keep her happy and protect her family. Their differences were sorted and they were planning to have their wedding as soon as Paro was fully recovered.

Prakriti was finally hale and hearty. The abduction had taken a toll on her physical and mental well-being, but she had slowly gained back her strength and rapture under Mala's care. Mala had thanked Paro again and again for being so brave and trying to rescue her daughter, but also scolded her at the same time for taking such a big risk for her own life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paro was watching the television when Rudra stepped into the room and smiled at her. It had become their daily routine. Both would count the hours before they got to meet each other. Rudra would race to the hospital as soon as he was done with his work, where Paro eagerly waited for him.

Every time, Rudra came into the room, Paro's heart skipped a beat. She adored him and his little gestures and the way he nearly worshipped her. More than medicines, it was his presence that was healing her.

He came in and sat down beside her on the bed and enquired about her health. Answering that she was feeling much better now that he was here, Paro passed him a brilliant smile that tugged at the strings of his heart. He then placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Taking her unhurt hand into his own, he linked his fingers with hers, he said, "Paro, you have no idea how much you mean to me. I can't think of my life without you anymore." Rudra then kissed each of her 5 fingers.

"Paro, I'm not the romantic person like others. I don't even know how to express my love properly to you. I ask of you to only listen to my heart." He placed her fingers upon his heart and Paro felt his steady rhythm. "Every beat of mine is in your name. Every beat is for you. You are my everything Paro, I love you" Rudra said, his eyes reflecting his brimming adoration and love for her.

Rudra then slowly slipped a thin gold band onto her ring finger and Paro gasped at his proposal.

"ACP sir.. this... Oh my God" stuttered Paro in happiness, staring alternatively between Rudra's face and the shiny gold band on her finger.

"I promise you Paro, I will not let my past haunt us anymore. I will be there for you, always."

Rudra then enveloped Paro in his arms and whispered "Main. Tu. Hamesha."

So how was it? Like it? Love it? Please do let me know... Also can I just say that Rudra and Paro's 'Main Tu Hamesha' sequence was the best in Indian television history, according to me... I had to put it in somewhere in my story too. Kudos to Ashish Sharma and Sanaya Irani for pure perfection.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Do expect more lovey-dovey sequences between the two :P and things will also steam up in the coming chapters. β˜ΊοΈ

Until then,
Love you all :))

seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whoa he  finally confessed his love to her
rupao21 thumbnail
I read all sixteen chapters in one go this morning. Interesting take on the story, very light hearted yet dramatic ( in a good way ofc). I admire that you were adamant to come back and continue writing, I'm grateful that you took the decision.. otherwise I wouldn't have enjoyed reading this FF. Therefore, thank you. 
Extremely looking forward to the next part :D 
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read all 16 chapters in one go after stumbling on this story 😊

loved it, you are an amazing writer πŸ‘

loved the way you complete all the loops we all wanted to see in rr πŸ‘
Hello my lovely ladies, :))

I'm sorry for the long wait... But without more chat from me, here's chapter 17 :D :D

CHAPTER 17- MARIGOLD AND ROSES

It had been almost three weeks since Paro was back from the hospital. While her injuries were almost healed, the doctor came over every alternate day to check her progress. Rudra had insisted that Paro not leave the house until she was perfectly healed, not even to visit the doctor. While Paro chided him for the unnecessary steps he was taking, she was secretly happy that he cared so much for her.

Rudra was proving to be the perfect fianc. He rarely left Paro's side except for work. They spent most of their time together. Time seemed to pass swiftly when they were with each other. Rudra was content by just looking at her breath-taking beauty. He would be captivated by her smile, her eyes and every feature of hers, but that didn't stop him from claiming her as his. He would count the moments till he could take her in his arms. He claimed her lips when he thought no one was looking. His fingers sneaked a touch at her slim waist and her elegant neck between conversations. By now, Paro was used to his advances, secretly enjoying them. Her heart fluttered every time she felt his touch and her breath hitched when he pressed himself against her.

Now even she was getting bolder. Paro, initially was very hesitant when it came to Rudra's touches. While she never despised them, she was scared of the unknown sensations brewing in her. But now, she was getting used to his soft touches and kisses, however, each new one seemed to enthrall her more. She now responded to his kisses more fervently than before. She could never stop admiring Rudra's physical form. During the time they spent intimately enveloped together, she would slowly trace the contours of the hard muscles in his chest causing desire to flood inside Rudra. His breath would turn ragged and his dark eyes glowed with unabashed want. It took Rudra every ounce of his strength to stop himself from making torrid love to her then and there. He longed to physically mark her as his own.

But he knew Paro didn't want the culmination to happen before marriage and he was going to respect her wishes, no matter how excruciatingly painful it was for him to restrain.

By now, Rudra had announced their engagement to everyone in the family and Paro was gladly accepted by Mala and Prakriti. Mala had promised Paro a fairy tale wedding. For now, Mala was concentrating on Nandini's wedding. She had always thought of Aman as her own son, and despite his hesitations and refusals, she wanted his wedding to be a grand affair and Rudra had readily agreed with her.

Over the last 3 days all the major ceremonies before the wedding had been completed and tonight was the grand night. While both Aman and Nandini had wanted to get married when Paro was completely revived, Paro had insisted that they not wait that long and that she would participate in every ritual with vigor. Paro had herself, dressed up Nandini in bride's attire and Nandini, looked radiant, dressed in red and shimmering gold. Mala had adorned Nandini with a set of her own jewels. Nandini had looked every bit the beautiful blushing bride.

Paro starred at the twinkling fairy lights draped over the trees in the garden, from the balcony. The night looked majestic, with sparkling surroundings and the air was heavy with the scent of marigold and rose, streams of which adorned the entire Haveli. Paro's happiness knew no bounds as today was her Jija's marriage with the man she loved. Her sister was finally free, free from the agonizing shackles, to live her life as she wished.

"Parvati Jija, jaldi karo! Aman Bhaisaa is about to reach to reach the haveli with his brigade", yelled Prakriti, knocking on the door.

"Yeah Prakriti, I'll be down at the mandap soon", said Paro. Blinking up at the black velvety sky, she thanked Bholenaath for always protecting the people around her and then went back to the room to get dressed for the wedding.

A twinge of pain passed through Paro's hand as she tried to tie the dori at the back of her choli. She sighed, realizing that the feat was impossible with one injured arm.

Going near the closed door, she called out, "Prakriti? Are you there? Maasa? I need help with my dori." She turned around before she could get a response to catch her dupatta which was about to roll off to the floor.

A knock sounded on the door from behind her and she said Come in' before she spooled the dupatta back in her hand. "Prakriti, just help me tie this dori, I can't reach it with this injured hand." Sayind so she pulled her hair to the front.

She realized who was in the room before his breath hit her neck causing goose bumps to appear.

"ACP Sir, you... I was calling for Prakriti" Paro said in a strained voice, closing her eyes as she felt his fingers trace her back.

"What's wrong Paro? Is it a problem if I tie your dori?" Rudra asked with cocky innocence as he pulled at the strings causing Paro to reel backward into his arms.

Slipping an arm around her waist, he pulled her even close to herself, and kissed her ear. Encouraged by her tiny moan of pleasure, he bent down to kiss her exposed neck, worshipping it with his lips and drinking in her fragrance.

Pulling the shimmering sleeve off her shoulder, he placed soft kisses on her shoulder with one hand holding her slim waist firmly, while the other explored her porcelain back.

"ACP Sir, someone might come in" whispered Paro, who was glad that he was supporting her since she could barely stand straight because of his brazen assault on her heated skin.

"Let them" said Rudra in a low husky tone, laced thickly with desire, and continued to place gentle kisses on her shoulder.

He then pulled the strings of the dori together and tied them tight, causing her to arch her back, while her breath hitched several notches higher.

Before she could utter a word, he swiveled her towards himself and caught her before she lost her balance.  He smirked at her wide-open eyes before he bent down place a kiss against her beating pulse, causing her to scrunch her eyes shut as sensations bubbled inside of her.

Pushing her long tresses behind, he continued his onslaught while she held onto the collar of his royal blue sherwani for support.

"ACP Sir, you shouldn't be here. I still need to get dressed" Paro muttered, with what she hoped was a voice of reason, while her fingers acted otherwise, bunching his soft brown hair into them, pulling him closer.

"Do you want me to leave Paro?" Rudra questioned her, his voice a low growl.

"Hmmm" she whimpered incoherently, as his fingers slowly brushed against her navel.

Now, at his limit, Rudra cupped her cheeks before bending down to claim her lips. Pushing her against the wall, he molded his lips against hers, while Paro tried her best to respond in the manner that he liked.

Before Rudra could deepen the kiss, a loud rap sounded on the door and Prakriti yelled, "Rudra Bhaisaa, it's time you leave Parvati jija alone now. You both are the only ones missing. The guests have arrived and the baraat has almost reached. You need to go receive Aman." She then left, her tinkling laughter left ringing behind.

Rudra pulled away from Paro and rested his forehead against hers, sighing at the disruption. They waited till the time their hearts stoped thundering. He then smiled at Paro, kissed her forehead and left saying that he would be waiting for her downstairs.

As Rudra left the room, Paro turned around and looked at her reflection in the mirror, her face as bright as her pink lehenga.

Aman and Nandini took their pheras around the crackling, orange fire on the mandap as petals of marigold and rose, representing blessings, were showered over them from the assembled guests, with Paro, Prakriti and Mala in the lead.

While the guests were enamored by the spectacle on the mandap, Rudra had his eyes only for Paro in her pink ensemble. His eyes refused to part from her face as he absent-mindedly sprinkled the petals on Aman and Nandini.

He had been talking to one of the guests, when Paro had come down the stairs. He had been captivated beyond words by her beauty. The sheer pink cloth had draped her slim body accentuating her curves. Her cheeks glowed the same soft pink as her garb. Her eyes had asked him, no words spoken, about how she looked and Rudra had passed her an appreciative smile before taking her hand into his own and leading her towards the mandap.

While Rudra was disciplined, orderly and good at his work, throughout his life, he had never been chivalrous towards women as he was now. But that had changed since he had fallen head over heels in love with Paro. Now, he wanted to do things for her, to protect her wherever she went and to support and love her unconditionally as long as he breathed.

Now, as he looked at her, smiling through her tears as she hugged her sister, Rudra realized two things. One was that, never had any woman walked the earth, who was as beautiful and pristine as his Paro and the second was, that he was the luckiest man alive.

So ladies, how did you like the chapter?? As always, be generous with your reviews and thank you once again for loving my story..

Writing about the scenes between Rudra and Paro is like a guilty pleasure for me, πŸ˜³πŸ˜›cause when the show was on, I really wanted to see them, but indian television censor and all just spoilt the fun... I know the story id going at a sort of a slow pace right now, but it will improve soon and I have already thought of new characters whom I will soon introduce.

Till then, keep reviewing ladies!! :)

Ladies, thank you for such wonderful reviews. Im glad that I was stubborn to come back and write my story and it was one of the best decision I ever took :) :) 

Thank you for appreciating my writing skills, and I promise I won't disappoint you in the coming chapters..

I love this show to the moon and back. It was a brilliant storyline with splendid characters and this is just  my humble effort, like the other brilliant writers in this forum to keep Parud forever alive!! :)

Too cheesy? :P But that's I feel about Rangrasiya! β€οΈ

Once again, thank you for all the love!! :)
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Marriage is super and rudra looked paro coming down. Wow I can feel that , ya sure he won't get a word out from his mouth after seeing the beauty
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful story you are penning dear.. I read the whole 17 chapters in a go and your writing is really good...PARUD emotions are portrayed beautifully without an ounce of vulgarity...Plz continue and already looking forward to the next update.