NYZALDDF3ZS3H3BK thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#1
HEY I WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO POST PICTURES I DONT KNOW HOW TO IT COS IM NEW TO THE FORUM😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

2

Views

777

Users

3

Frequent Posters

5PI3TE4QCET4YQY2 thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#2
Hi what I usually do is click on the
"Click here to post in WYSIWYG Editor" which is right under your reply box and then copy and paste. It works for me.
ESGANMHPLUWBNKIV thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#3
Like Naina said click on the "Click here to post in WYSIWYG Editor" at the bottom of the page. You can also click on the beside the ABC icon. And just copy and paste the URL.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".