Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well I am not that sad about it going off air. Probably because I lost interest in the storyline as it was too much dragging and losings its charm so havent watch for the past 2-3 wks. I was only seeing the articles and not good views/ feedback on this forum. I think its better to end it than drag it on too much with no good enough story. I want to see Sana and Vibhav do a better show. I'm watching ajeeb dastan instead. 
All good things come to an end and so is this show on a happy note. 

Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: londonkababu

FridayNovember 14th will be a sad day for us GD fans.

For sure my friends so sad it will be very devestating๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by ZulekhaLLaKhil - 9 years ago
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: varshitap

Friends, I do hope we keep up our forum..it seems we have a common bond through G.D.  I received so much warmth and encouragement from all the forum members. I am sad that such a great show like G.D is coming to an abrupt end!! There were so many stories which need to come to a logical end..for e.g: Inder-Barkha story,  then we have Adi- Ayesha story which as of now seems going nowhere after all the build up of Barkha feeling concerned about Adi's income and their humble dwelling!! Then we have Saraswati and her two little kids story ( She cant be staying in Bharadwaj mansion forever!!๐Ÿ˜• She also needs to be independent). We have forgotten about the great Ranawat  and so also Kabir!! ( Faizal khan had done so much of hardwork to change his looks so as to look like a don!!)  Seeing all this I feel two weeks to wrap up the show is really unfair..unless they want to leave us the dedicated viewers to come to our own conclusions!!๐Ÿ˜ก  Hope they end the show on a positive note with no stories left untold.๐Ÿ˜•

Poor Faizal, lost his hair for nothing ! I think this was going on for some time. Inder's track was altered to an EMA to wind it up soon. There is no logic to it. We were expecting Barkha's blank chq to create problems for Inder. ๐Ÿค” Adi-Ayesha are having arguements, but as u said it will go nowhere. Wonder what they will do with Laajo's mom and sisters. Unless Sagar appoint her in place of Ms. Ahuja. Saraswati can take care of his house, Mili and Sagar in turn will get 2 more daughters ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
ak75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASH_99

actually they unnecessary opened new threads like inder and his daughter. 2 jasmine which is totally not required.  and how can I forget the CBI track total waste of time.. !! I was watching the show only for Lakhil and all the superb actors the show was holding. Its merely CVs who cant cope up with the good story line.  its really sad as GD forum is the only reason for me to come to IF.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But we will surely come and chat here regardless the show is running or stopped.

CBI track was the lowest point followed by Nik's strange behavior. They lost loyal Lakhil fans there 
ak75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: londonkababu

FridayNovember 14th will be a sad day for us GD fans.

It will be sad day ๐Ÿ˜”
Kazimierz thumbnail
So So Sad to see OUR FAV show ends without finishing all the topics that is going to be untold stroy.  Gustakh Dil is a show that has it ALL never seen another show like it Brilliant actors and now it's ends very disappointed๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”.  My friends hope you stay so we can all common bond and our friendly atmosphere that reminds us our GD hope to see you here after Nove 14 the dreadful day that is coming to us.  You guys are wonderful so keep in touch
Kazimierz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

It will be sad day ๐Ÿ˜” 

Anu and Jatinder yes it will very devestating day for us๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜” Edited by ZulekhaLLaKhil - 9 years ago