Pakhi has lost it - Part 2

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Saveeta I am using your subject title, I hope you don't mind but it fits.

I said after yesterday's episode that I was speechless at the various exchanges and that I would be shocked after today's exchanges and I am. Completely and utterly shocked.

I am shocked:

1.      - at Pakhi's words/ accusations

2.     -  at Jiji's blackmailing Pakhi

The only saving grace of this whole mess is that we are seeing that strong determined side of Veer that we until now have only seen glimpses of.

I said yesterday and I will say it again today I do not understand the mind set - if a man loves a woman and she reciprocates its love but if she does not feel the same way it is lust . Or the belief that a man has no right to love a woman without her permission.

Do these women understand what love is? No one can choose who they fall in love with. The permission that is required is to express/demonstrate how the person feels. Or if the object of a person's affection is unsuitable then common sense should kick in and the person walks away no matter however painful.

Do these women know what lust is? Ask a woman who has been sexually assaulted or raped to know what lust is. They may the then understand the difference between the two.

Perhaps it's the difference between being brought up in the West and in India so I would like to ask the ladies who are brought up and live in India is what Pakhi said to Veer how Indian girls think? I mean that he has no right to fall in love with her. That what he feels is not love but lust?

I am impressed at the way Veer expressed himself and told Pakhi who always believes she knows everything, is the oracal on love and feelings, that her thoughts and views are soo low that he is disgusted with himself for falling in love with such a woman. Well done Veer 👏👏👏. 

I am also impressed that despite the cruel way he was treated he did not bad mouth Pakhi to Jiji, did not upset to Aayan but has decided that he will fulfil his responsibilities but not spend the rest of his life staying in there to fulfil his responsibilities. 

Jiji is of a generation that believe that the end justifies the means. She cares but has a very sharp tongue which she uses to a great effect. I wish she had not given Pakhi an ultimatum or try to blackmail her but had simply told Pakhi that Veer had wanted them to leave and he would follow when he has completed some work but she knows him too well and she doesn't want Pakhi or Aayan to pull at his heartstrings and make him stay so they will all leave together when his work is complete. Until then let's stay out of each other's way but I would suggest that you get your son use to the idea that his ND is not going to be around for long.

I can grudgingly accept the ultimatum Jiji has given to Pakhi but I cannot accept or agree with the way she is blackmailing Pakhi. This is no way to forge a relationship like a marriage. I hope Veer realises what is happening and puts a stop to it.

Edited by payal7 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Definitely you can use it as the title suits Pakhi nowadays..

Pakhi is acting like a kid ..throwing tantrums and thinking she is the only mahaan person on this earth..every other person is her enemy..

Immature another title that apt for her..she talks a lot to prove herself right but when it comes to take a decision that will end this chaos she can't do it..

Jiji gave her a perfect chance to free herself but nope her reply I can do anything for Ayaan..she claims she does not need anyone but she needs Veer for Ayaan...If Pakhi dont want any third person in their life then have guts to talk to Ayaan.tell the child all the truth that she is suffocating with Veer in her life .too bad Pakhi is not mature enough like Veer to handle this kind of situation..

Coming to jiji same i'm not liking her blackmailing because if ever Pakhi accepts Veer as husband it should be by her own choice ...

Anyways Title montage kind of indicate it will be a happy family in the end but creatives going a bit OTT with Pakhi reactions..
Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Even i feel that Jiji shoudn't force to accept veer but maybe that's how Paakhi will realise. I was just imagining what if kirti comes back that may make paakhi realise her feelings for veer rather than force her to accept veer.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OH I WROTE THE SAME THING HERE
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4207728#p115211717
payal7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lidvin

Even i feel that Jiji shoudn't force to accept veer but maybe that's how Paakhi will realise. I was just imagining what if kirti comes back that may make paakhi realise her feelings for veer rather than force her to accept veer.

Hi lidvin

Thank you for your comment. I can understand where you are coming from but for 2 reasons I don't think Kirti can play a role here - one because it would be difficult to explain why she abandoned Reha and stayed away soo long (that would not make her the person she was per Veer and Reha) and two because its to easy to use a third person to make someone realise their feelings for an another person.

I would like Veer to see and put a stop to Jiji's behavior towards Pakhi and make them all to leave her alone and tell Pakhi that as soon as his work is finished he and his family will be out the house. Because whatever arrangement they reach about their relationship it should be a mutual one, not one in which one person is frog-.marched, bullied, blackmailed into it.

payal7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

Definitely you can use it as the title suits Pakhi nowadays..

Pakhi is acting like a kid ..throwing tantrums and thinking she is the only mahaan person on this earth..every other person is her enemy..

Immature another title that apt for her..she talks a lot to prove herself right but when it comes to take a decision that will end this chaos she can't do it..

Jiji gave her a perfect chance to free herself but nope her reply I can do anything for Ayaan..she claims she does not need anyone but she needs Veer for Ayaan...If Pakhi dont want any third person in their life then have guts to talk to Ayaan.tell the child all the truth that she is suffocating with Veer in her life .too bad Pakhi is not mature enough like Veer to handle this kind of situation..

Coming to jiji same i'm not liking her blackmailing because if ever Pakhi accepts Veer as husband it should be by her own choice ...

Anyways Title montage kind of indicate it will be a happy family in the end but creatives going a bit OTT with Pakhi reactions..

Thank you for your comments.

I agree that Pakhi words and actions do not correlate. That is because one this is the first time in her life she has to make the decision by herself for herself (a daunting task) and two she is being asked to go against everything she believes in (marriage is for life, she can only love Ansuman etc)

Pakhi has lot of faith in herself and is a strong character but she knows that she needs Veer for Aayan - to be a father, to be a role model, to complete Ansuman's dream project, to manage the Rathod group until Aayan can take over (which is at least another 10-15 years away) because she can do none of those things. 

If she had actually listened to what Veer  was saying to her she would have realised that he is happy to do all of those things knowing that she will never be able to return his feelings. But she questioned/disrepected his feelings for Kirti, questioned his morals, called him a man who takes advantage of a young vulnerable woman and in doing so has lost any resepct he had for her, so now she is in a very difficult place.

Actually you know  when she was renting about loving and living only for Ansuman I could not help but think (and I know its wrong but even so) well why don't you ask Veer to make you a promise that he will take care of Aayan and then go and be with Ansuman. Veer is already taking care of one child (when he had made no promises) so she can end it all and go to Ansuman in the certain knowledge that Veer will take care of Aayan, 
Edited by payal7 - 9 years ago
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
jiji shouldnt force pakhi but pakhi is keeping her brother in this bond too. 
my question is, what did pakhi think would happen when she invited his family? that everyone would be like yeah good for you to live like roommates
she knows his sister loves her brother to death and wants happiness for him so why invite her over if all she wanna gonna do was i am anshumans?
payal7 thumbnail
Thank you for your second chances 
There is a huge contradiction between Veer and his family. Veer is a modern, liberal, forward thinking, metro sexual man while his Jiji is orthodox traditional Rajastani woman.

I think Pakhi expected them to be liberal like Veer and understand their arrangement.