Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanzuh

@ BOLD Sorry I have no idea of this scene of YHMπŸ˜†

ok..actuaally abhi vacation hai toh tym pass k liye wo log almost every show dekh rahe hai  toh wen i am with them toh dekh leti hoon πŸ˜†

Tanzuh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

ok..actuaally abhi vacation hai toh tym pass k liye wo log almost every show dekh rahe hai  toh wen i am with them toh dekh leti hoon πŸ˜†

Wow naseem thanks for sharing this pic.In this particular scene Sakshi looked damn beauty.Though her eyes r always more expressive but here I dunno her lips r killing me ! Sorry no offence meant.πŸ˜†
Can I share this picon twitter.
Edited by Tanzuh - 9 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: peeyara

hmmm...i am sure k this time she does have change of heart πŸ˜› i am sure that she n kush are putting up some drama so that they can reach culprit πŸ˜›

about varun case, i'll explain my POv when i hv bht saara tym πŸ˜† bht tym lagega type karne mai 

As per IPC act she filed a wrong criminal case further she can be booked under abaitment to suicide which Varun commited, further hiding facts related to a criminal case. So under IPC she is a criminal add to that even Priya is liable for criminal proceedings as well for hiding facts and truth related to a criminal case and helping a suspect. Further they are liable for obstruction of justice for not allowing a full investigation into the case resulting in death of a convict.

As per change of hearts the way Pihu switches I am not sure further she has the training of her Juhi Ma as well.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 9 years ago
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanzuh

Wow naseem thanks for sharing this pic.In this particular scene Sakshi looked damn beauty.Though her eyes r always more expressive but here I dunno her lips r killing me ! Sorry no offence meant.

Can I share this picon twitter.

u welcome πŸ˜›
u can use it anywhere πŸ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

As per IPC act she filed a wrong criminal case further she can be booked under abaitment to suicide which Varun commited, further hiding facts related to a criminal case. So under IPC she is a criminal add to that even Priya is liable for criminal proceedings as well for hiding facts and truth related to a criminal case and helping a suspect. Further they are liable for obstruction of justice for not allowing a full investigation into the case resulting in death of a convict.

As per change of hearts the way Pihu switches I am not sure further she has the training of her Juhi Ma as well.

i dont know much about law πŸ˜› but itna pata hai k we shouldnt expect anything like this in BT show πŸ€£ 
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Good afternoon 3 days later πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Sorry, maine post dekha lekin time nahi mila to post a reply πŸ˜†
BALH was indeed the S show on Thursday, all three were superb, and it was nice that there were no other random scenes with random people πŸ€’.

I was so impressed with Sonia, she acted and emoted brilliantly and complimented Sakshi's acting and emotions... It was truly a beautiful maa- beti scene. 
From the second Priya opened her eyes, the care, the worry... the guilt in Pihu's eyes and face was visible. 
Parent's are so selfless- apne aap ko kuch bhi ho sakta hai, lekin bacche ko kuch hojaye woh bear nahi kar sakte. Aisi hai humari Priya β€οΈ... even though she took the blow to the head- she was still concerned about Pihu and her well- being... exactly how it was after 7 years when she woke up from her coma.

Sonia's brilliant acting made me sympathise with Pihu... I felt sorry for her- she looked genuinely apologetic for her behaviour and the way she treated her mother- she laid all her cards on the table and accepted that she was wrong. Priya was silently listening to her, regularly nodding to stop Pihu from continuously apologising... I do this... I say "no no don't apologise" but when someone does something very very bad, and I get proved right... I still say "no no, don't be sorry" or I will nod a no- but deep down in my heart I want to hear those words... "Sharan you were right, I was wrong! I'm sorry" and then I will keep quiet because I want to hear the list of things I was right about and they were wrong about... just so my ego is satisfied πŸ€£ For a second I thought Priya was doing the same... lekin mujhe pata hai ki Priya aisi nahi hai... she was genuine, she genuinely didn't want to see her daughter so vulnerable and so upset... she was consoling her telling her not to be sorry... but Pihu wanted to tell her everything she was sorry about. 

The dialogues were spot on, very sweet... and the dialogue delivery was brilliant too by both Sakshi and Sonia... the way they were speaking and crying at the same time... it was a very amazing emotional scene.πŸ‘

The hugs and FBs with choti pihu β€οΈ was the icing on the cake... actually it was the chocolate on the cake kyunki mujhe icing pasand nahi hai...unless it was chocolate icing πŸ€£

Sakshi looked so beautiful  Hayeee sach mei in the scene with Sumona- there was something amazingly different about her β€οΈ... Her eyes β€οΈ Uff!!!
Sakshi- Sumona scene was cute... I loved the way Nuts immediately was concerned when Priya said "Pihu ne..." and then she immediately assumed Pihu was a badtameez πŸ˜† and then Sumona's teary eyes when she said "i'm going to meet the old rockstar" πŸ‘

Haan humara analysis on Pihu was correct πŸ˜† uff reveal kardiya aapne ki hum kyu Pihu ki character se relate kar sakte hai πŸ€£πŸ€£ haan, ego, zidd, apne aap ko right prove karna etc etc bilkul same hai πŸ€£ we just know our limits πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

One thing I can't wait to see is how Pihu will behave with Suhani now... will she be nice, or will she still be rude to her πŸ˜†, and also Pihu's behaviour with Juhi- I think now Pihu is less vulnerable now, because she now knows Priya is always with her... whenever Pihu and Priya patch up- Pihu's behaviour with Juhi is amazing... she is so blunt with her... like last time when she asked Juhi if she is jealous of Priya πŸ˜†... so i think now Pihu will start to realise that Juhi is trying to manipulate her and has been manipulating her in the past... 

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mujhe kuch nhi kehna hai i was watching only sakshi, she was looking damn beautiful❀️
yup sonia was complimenting her so well.Sumona too was good.

but all my attention was on beauty queen😳
ShazK.123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Mujhe kuch nhi kehna hai i was watching only sakshi, she was looking damn beautiful❀️

yup sonia was complimenting her so well.Sumona too was good.

but all my attention was on beauty queen😳

Beauty queen β€οΈ haan, bohot beautiful lag rahi thi beauty queen β€οΈ
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awww it was such a lovely epi... lovely mother duaghter scene sacchi missed Amu there but loved Sakshi ma'am's amezing acting hay hum toh unk pehle se hi kayal hai too gud...