No iam not saying episode was bang on!!
I'm saying bang your head on wall!!
Why..
Elijah AND Gia🤢🤢
Klaus AND cami🤢🤢
Seriously, like I said b4 this girl Gia, she isn't worth of an night stand with Elijah..
But now we'll see a hook up.. Temporary but still hurts..
Cami n her lecture
I wud have enjoyed klaus's dance if it was not with cami.
Esther wanted Elijah.. She cud hv done it in easy way.. Just a plot device to introduce Aiden.. Side character.. Who will b killed in no time😕
I hate Finn..he is way too arrogant.
I love KOleb.. (I have a thing for accent😳 )
Mikael vs Klaus
Showdown was good..short though..
OMG..wat was klaus thinking..wen he put Mikael in his cars trunk..
Mikael will recover from pain in secs.. And now he has Papa Tunde's knife. Hope he stabs cami wid that.
Elijah is chained.. With SHIRT ON. What the.. Atleast open shirt buttons😉
Edited by iluvOriginals - 11 years ago