Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Phew finally got down to watching the episode today. Won't write a review for it now though, just a few words for some of them.

It was obvious Sanam will be going to the final and most likely win it too. He's a good performer but a bit overhyped.

Absolutely happy for Amar that he reached the finals. Takes me back to DID when he just got out before the finals after a brilliant performance. The most versatile dancer among the finalist.

There was no need for the face off. Prince clearly performed better than Alisha in the actual performance but Alisha outshone him in the face off. (And Alisha is very competitive but even she knew that Prince was going through)
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
a nicely and greatly review thanks
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: So_Naley

But he also has 2 extra greens from the gold card he recieved.Hence, 10 greens!

No but from what I remember last week every contestant had 6 cards total and he had 8. That made it 6 green and 2 red, which means including this week's green cards he would have 8. Akshay never gave him green cards. He just gave Sanam the finale card directly.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: nature-beauty

i love ur reviews shreya Thank you. ðŸ˜Š

but seriously yaar im gonna miss our job of giving reviews for every episode. This is going to be my fav reality show till date for completing it without any fights and giving our honest reviews for everyone's performance I agree! I'm going to miss it next week when I won't be sitting down to give a review for the show. And this surely goes down in my list of favourite reality shows to watch again and again not just for the forum but also because in the show everyone was so comfortable with each other and it showed that they were actually friends. No acting for the camera.

it was really nice talking to u Shreya😊 Nice talking to you as well. ðŸ˜Š

nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i just hope we meet again for sure in one of the forums😊
may be kunwar didnt win the show but im happy he atleast found some persons who like his performances and i hope u are one among them shreya

coz i remember u saying that u dont know anyone at the beginning
nature-beauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: with_an_idea

Phew finally got down to watching the episode today. Won't write a review for it now though, just a few words for some of them.

It was obvious Sanam will be going to the final and most likely win it too. He's a good performer but a bit overhyped.

Absolutely happy for Amar that he reached the finals. Takes me back to DID when he just got out before the finals after a brilliant performance. The most versatile dancer among the finalist.

There was no need for the face off. Prince clearly performed better than Alisha in the actual performance but Alisha outshone him in the face off. (And Alisha is very competitive but even she knew that Prince was going through)

@bold i agree yaar DID2 elimination was totally unexpected for me and for all his fans after giving such tremendous performance

and ab bhi aisa hi hua he didnt win the show i seriously thought that he was most deserving among the three
anyways something bigger is better than this is thr for him in the future😃
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: nature-beauty

i just hope we meet again for sure in one of the forums😊
may be kunwar didnt win the show but im happy he atleast found some persons who like his performances and i hope u are one among them shreya

coz i remember u saying that u dont know anyone at the beginning

I hope so too.

I surely am. He has surprised me from day one and I really wish he had won. He was one of the most versatile dancers on the show.
nature-beauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

I hope so too.

I surely am. He has surprised me from day one and I really wish he had won. He was one of the most versatile dancers on the show.

i know
but its alright
whatever happens happens for a reason
im very confident that something bigger and better than this is ging to happen for him for sure
but he will be definitely happy when he gets to know that he was liked by lot of ppl who are not his fans also
ppl like u saying that he was the most versatile dancers says it all who is the clear winner😊