pooja_sanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awsome wrk dear!!!
fab update!!!
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why Anjali is falling for a wrong person??  Khushi started feelings for Arnav...and her dhak dhak is very interesting.
Awesome update.
anithabalaram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice one... Hope arnav realise his feeling soon
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting
Thanks for the pm
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update 
khushi affected by Arnav 
Arnav jealous of Aman getting khushis attention 
oh god Anjali is falling into NKs trap at least Payal knows now though she can warn khushi if it comes to it plus she can keep eye on Anjali 
looking forward to next update
thanks for pm plz keep em coming N continue soon
koonj101 thumbnail

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

banner by:vegetable 🤗
aka:
vijiasr

ARHI FF: "Can't Live With Out You"

CHAPTER 9

(*pm later*)

they all were relaxing on the living room after having lunch.ayush and rohit were talking about business while asha was busy with her clients on phone reena come there with tray in her hand probably some sweet.she oput the tray on the table and started giving them one by one.they all were having silently when ayush started speaking not about business but about arnav and ashish wedding..

ayush:i think now we should thing about there marriage!

rohit:good idea...

asha:yeah was also thinking about that last night they are now quite mature to handle there marriage life.

reena:we should ask from them first if they are ready..

asha:oh come on reena...

ayush:no asha reena bhabhi is right we should first ask them!

rohit:and i know there answer will be yes..

ayush:hoping for the best..i want my house again with the voices of children.  

rohit:do you remember how arnav and ashish use to play with us and there fight.even asha have recorded that video..right?

asha;yeah i still have how about refresh those memories again..?

ayush:of course!asha went towards her room to bring that video.once asha came back with video they started watching it there were many scene like rohit and ayush were busy playing with arnav and ashish there fight and then reunion hug.

reena(lovingly)kitna larte the..!

rohit:phr dosti b to hojati thi bhabi ji wo dekhiye..he pointed towards the LCD.after spending sometime together they went towards there rooms to have some rest!

~~~~~~~ 

after finishing all the work from office finally she took a sigh of relief.she picked her purse and some important files.she was about to step out of office when he saw lavanya in asr's cabin.they were talking something and then she started going near him and place wet kiss on her cheek.she was fuming the reason was unknown but she can't see him with anyone.she left from there because she can't see this scene!she was walking on the middle road fight with her heart and brain.

brain:why is it effecting me no i didn't effect me..

heart:it did!

brain:no it didn't!

heart:it did!

khuhsi:stop both of you shut up just shut up!i don't want to discuss this matter!
she wave her hand when she saw some auto coming towards her.she sat inside the auto.after some 10 to 15 mints she reach.paying the bill she open the door which was not lock.she placed her file and purse on table and went towards the kitchen directly because she was thirsty due to the anger!she gulp some water and hen she noticed that no one is at home then the door..it was not lock.she moved towards her pap's room to check is her papa is here.she knocked the door no response she entered inside and found room all empty.she moved towards her room there she found anjali.

khuhsi:anjali...

anjali:di aap aa gai..

khushi:where is papa and payal..?

anjali:do wo papa left for some important work and payal is at ruby's house

khushi:oh..now come lets prepare dinner they must be on way because its already 7:00.they two moved towards the kitchen and started preparing dinner.one hour pass quickly when they hear door bell ring.anjali left to open the door.there she found payal.

anjali:you back.

payal:yeah its already 8:00!saying that payal moved towards the kitchen directly because she was very hungry.she entered in and saw khushi.payal hug her from back.khushi jerked when suddenly someone hug her she turned back and saw payal.she sigh in relief

payal:di is dinner ready? i am very hungry..

khushi:dinner is ready..

payal:ok i will be back in 5 mints she left toward her room.main while anjali and khuhsi started plating on dinning table.even there father came back.nw they were having dinner together!after finishing dinner they all left towards there respective room.khushi was finally done with her job of cleaning kitchen she was moving towards her room when she saw the garden light was still on.she started walking towards the garden to switch the light off she reached there and found someone was sitting there.she moved towards there and place hand on her shoulder she tuned back and saw her di..khuhsi was a bit taken back seeing payal her because its already 11:00 and she is still awake she sleeps on 10:00 no matter what and she is still here..?khushi sit beside her she could see she is tensed!

khuhsi:payal what happen you look tense?

payal;yeah di i want to tell you something but i am very confused that am i right or am i overreacting..

khuhsi:tell me i will tell you what is wrong and what is right..!

payal:di wo...

khuhsi:hmmm

payal:do today i saw anjali with nk.nk study in our collage he is very spoilt he love to play with the emotions of girls she was having coffee with him i told her that he is not right guy but she said that she knew that what is right and what is wrong for her!

khuhsi:nk..?nk raizada..?

payal:yes di..

khushi:i knew him he is not good guy and you are not overreacting but you are reacting in good way and i am happy the you care for anjali so much i ma proud of you my baby..

payal hug her tighter she actually felt good when she pour her heart out. they broke hug

khushi:(cupping her face)i will make her understand that he is not right guy for her.

payal nodded with smile on her face

khushi:ok now come lets sleep its already very late..
they both left from there khushi was still thinking about nk's matter she knew anajli is very sensitive and she is very innocent she easily trust on peoples and nk is one of them.she thought that she will saute this matter tomorrow and close her eyes.

~~~~~~~

raizada's and sharma's were relaxing in living area finally the wait over when asha started the topic which they wanted to happen soon.

ashish/arnav:MARRIAGE..!they both at same time shock written all over there faces

rohit;yeah you both are now enough mature to understand and handle relations..

ashish:but papa don't you think it a bit early..?

rohit:we are not saying you to marry right now but you first think about it then choose girl then we will start the process..

ashihs:ok will think bout it..

arnav:i don't believe in there useless knots so kindly excuse me..

arnav left from there leaving all sad with his decision..

TO BE CONTINUE...

PLEASE DO LIKE AND COMMENT AND PLEASE UN BUDDY ME IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO COMMENT!
FOR PM JUST SEND ME BUDDY REQUEST!
THANK YOU.😊

Edited by koonj101 - 9 years ago
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update, now ashish and arnav both are in love with the same girl khushi, but she is truly affected by asr.  what will happen, cant wait to know.,
risha8 thumbnail
superb update 
arnav and ashish were in love with khushi??