Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I love this twist. Sumer finds out about Mala and tells Dilsher. I feel if they had shown more family interaction maybe it would've fared better. In this story there is  so much more depth. Every character is contributing towards it's progress. 
Love it. 
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Crazy410

I love this twist. Sumer finds out about Mala and tells Dilsher. I feel if they had shown more family interaction maybe it would've fared better. In this story there is so much more depth. Every character is contributing towards it's progress.

Love it.

In the beginning all the characters contributed to the story as a whole remember how Sunheri brought out the hiding Paro by inducing a asthma attack for Dilsher or how Sumer found Paro's pic while being wasted. Only after Shiv ratri mela, all characters started to play cupid with Parud as their main role instead of driving the entire story forward. Glad that you like the depth shown here.
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Rithu - wonderful update! I feel Paro's pain letting Rudra go to be with Laila. That girl is too trusting but we and Rudra love her for it , on the other hand Rudra has never to,d her his feelings - he will of course go insane and I can't wait for him to express his feelings to her! I love the fact that you are making Rudra earn her love - that would have been a joy to watch in the show too
Love the Sumer angle- how will everyone cope with Mala's reappearance - another wonderful track I am waiting for you to exploit with your wonderful writing!
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Hey Rithu - wonderful update! I feel Paro's pain letting Rudra go to be with Laila. That girl is too trusting but we and Rudra love her for it , on the other hand Rudra has never to,d her his feelings - he will of course go insane and I can't wait for him to express his feelings to her! I love the fact that you are making Rudra earn her love - that would have been a joy to watch in the show too

Love the Sumer angle- how will everyone cope with Mala's reappearance - another wonderful track I am waiting for you to exploit with your wonderful writing!

Thank you. Paro is realising that Rudra may have had a past relationship with someone else. The girl's basic character is to trust people until they prove her wrong. She always gives people the benefit of doubt. So she had to believe Laila, even if she is confused. And as you say Rudra has never told her how he feels. He just drops hints and expects her to understand, which our innocent baisa doesn't get. He will loose it for a while before he pulls himself together and fights for her.
Mala's reappearance will test the other relationships in the family, especially as the secrets start to come out.
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Rithu,
 just read chapter 31. Thought I'll comment after reading both the chapters but I am compelled by the chapter 31.😊
It was very nice update, ... Wow! Aman stood up to the general for Rudra wow! I liked Aman in the serial though his role was short but here I'm adoring him and you are totally utilizing every character and giving so much depth. Now after reading RR based stories in IF I'm feeling if they are not under pressure of TRP RR CVs might have done wonders.
Rudra's IV is so heart touching and hoping Geetanjali ji will shed some light and hope to Paro.  Rudra is ready to do anything for Paro to clear her name, but banna you just need to confess your love  and ask her hand.πŸ˜ƒ 
I'm liking this Rudra more than CVs TRP pressured Rudra.πŸ˜†
Thanks for PM.
Sorry for late comment as I was caught up with real life but never lost interest of beautiful stories.😊
Will comment soon for next chapter.

-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hi Rithu,</font>

<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">just read chapter 31. Thought I'll comment after reading both the chapters but I am compelled by the chapter 31.😊</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">It was very nice update, ... Wow! Aman stood up to the general for Rudra wow! I liked Aman in the serial though his role was short but here I'm adoring him and you are totally utilizing every character and giving so much depth. Now after reading RR based stories in IF I'm feeling if they are not under pressure of TRP RR CVs might have done wonders.</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Rudra's IV is so heart touching and hoping Geetanjali ji will shed some light and hope to Paro. Rudra is ready to do anything for Paro to clear her name, but banna you just need to confess your love and ask her hand.πŸ˜ƒ</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I'm liking this Rudra more than CVs TRP pressured Rudra.πŸ˜†</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Thanks for PM.</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Sorry for late comment as I was caught up with real life but never lost interest of beautiful stories.😊</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Will comment soon for next chapter.</font>

Thanks Sushmita. Aman is Rudra's right-hand and he can't watch Rudra being treated badly.
I really want to know how the show originally was penned. They started out so beautifully, if only TRPs weren't important. We could have such a fantastic show with fabulous actors and gripping storyline.
Rudra was very honest in that interview, and somehow Paro will find out about it. He respects her a lot and I wanted her to realise it. As for confessing his love, you should read chapter 32, before expecting anything.
I don't want to think of TRP Rudra, they turned a wild lion into a puppy then ran a truck over him. Paro would have been fine with a friendly lion.
Waiting for your take on Chapter 32 n 33Edited by rithureuben - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Chapter 33

"Is she all right? Where did you see her?" he enquired. Sumer could barely gets the words Birpur and Tejawat out of his mouth. Dilsher was worried for her immediately, "Is she alright? Is he her captive? We must save her." His nephew took a deep breathe and told him that he saw her portrait standing with Tejawat holding her. She was the Rani Thakurain of Birpur. His chest tightened, it was difficult to breathe, he started coughing violently. Sumer realised his uncle was having an asthma attack. He looked around for the inhaler and hand it around as soon as he found it. Dilsher grabbed it immediately, it took a few minutes for his breathing to normalise. He grabbed Sumer's hand and held it tight, "Does he know yet? Does my Rudra know that she is his wife?" Sumer shook his head and replied that he was shocked himself. He had rushed home as soon as he found out. Dilsher gave him a weak smile, "Yes, this is your home, where you feel safe and loved. That is what she meant to my Rudra. We had our own problems, she was becoming distant and I was too demanding. But for Rudra, she was the centre of his world. And when she left and didn't look back, it destroyed him. I couldn't help him never knowing what to say and what not to say. He kept waiting for her to come back and the only thing he received was angry words from me. I let my insecurity destroy my marriage and I let my hatred corrode his heart. But when Parvati came along everything started to change, he is healing now, becoming a stronger person. He is learning to trust, to let people in. He is in love with Paro and wants to marry her. And now my past is coming back to haunt us all, just when his faith in womankind is restored again. If she is safe and happy, that's enough for me. I don't care whose wife she is, whatever I felt for her died the minute she crossed the threshold of this Haveli. But Rudra will relive his pain and this time it will be worse. So far, he thought that she left because she found life unbearable but of he knows that she left us all for Tejawat, his enemy, it will kill him. Please Sumer, as a father I haven't done the right thing for Rudra. Except for his bare necessities I never gave him much. I never protected him or loved him like a son should be. But I would like to make up for that and with your help this time I can. I'm getting a second chance to be a good father, don't tell Rudra. I know as his informant, you have a duty to him. But I beg you keep this to yourself" Dilsher pleaded.

A second chance, that's what is was. He was getting a opportunity to mend the damage he had done as a little boy, when he gossiped about his aunt in class much to the chagrin of his cousin. It had resulted in blows and the teacher punished Rudra as though it was his failing for not having a grip on his emotions. It wasn't his fault, he was goaded that day and all the days that followed. Punished for his mother's mistake. They should have rallied around one of their own. This time it would be different, Rudra will have his family standing with him. Even his mother was starting to appreciate the man he had become and he was no longer just Mala's son for her, he was a part of the family she married into. Except for her eyes, he took after his father Dilsher who always took care of his brother and his family. Mohini had said this to him during her visit to Jaipur. He nodded in agreement with his uncle, he will keep the secret as long as possible. But sooner or later Rudra will find out and he will unleash the wrath of hell itself at being left behind for Tejawat. He would probably feel sorry for his aunt that day, even though today he believed that she deserves Rudra's rage. "Sumer bhaisa, what are you doing here? Maajisa and Bapusa just visited you in Jaipur, didn't they?" enquired the soft voice of his bhabhisa who had just returned from the temple. Dilsher gave her a weak smile wondering how much she heard. "Its all your fault bhabhisa, if you had sent my little princess along with them, I wouldn't have had to come here to see her" he replied as he took prasad from her. "Beendani!" shouted Mohini as soon as entered the Haveli. Maithili hurried to meet her mother-in-law carrying a tray of water. Danveer asked what's has she cooked for lunch saying that his wife was in hurry to come home and attend to her business, that she didn't want to waste time on breakfast . "Raw vegetables and uncooked rice", said his wife coming from the kitchen. She gave Maithili a earful for abandoning her domestic duties and going out with her husband. She had completely forgotten how her uncle -in-law needs to eat on time at his age. "Mohini, enough. Why are you shouting so much at the poor girl? Nothing will happen if we eat late. Samrat, do one thing. Go to the market and buy lunch. We can all relax after that. Maithili will make a nice dinner to make up for this with all your favourites." Samrat left immediately handing over Shanti to his father. "I'm so sorry, Paro called in the morning troubled about devarsa's safety. So I asked Shanti's father to take me to the temple" Maithili apologised. Dilsher immediately asked if Parvati has news of Rudra. Maithili shook her head and replied that she had a dream of Rudra drowning, so she wanted to know if he has returned home safe and sound Dilsher laughed, "Rudra has been a part of many rescue operations. It will take more than a flood to put that fire out." Mohini told Shanti that if she grows up to be as silly as her mother or her aunt, this family will never see fair weather. "I'm just glad she still cares about him and isn't angry with him anymore. I really expected him to hit me that day when I interrupted them," said Sumer as he walked into the courtyard. But the look on his mother's face told him of the storm that was to break over his head. "Sumer, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be working in Jaipur?" she yelled at him. He didn't know what to tell his mother. If she knows that her sister is married to the man who agreed to kill her nephew for her, there is no telling what she will do. He looked to his father for support, but Danveer just shook his head and stayed out it. His uncle stepped up and told her to leave him alone and that he had a right to come home whenever he wants. She told him that he had to get back to Jaipur before dark and not waste time on his irresponsible friends who were upto no good. He had no plans of staying, if he had to keep his secret to himself he should leave as soon as possible.

In Jaipur, Paro was having a tough time focusing on her work, so she left for home earlier than usual. She had come simply because she started imagining him in every corner. And she rushed to him but he disappeared as soon as she reached out to touch him. Like a mirage which vanishes when you go closer. And even her work couldn't make her forget that dream which disturbed her so much that she called up Maithili jeeja to find out if he was back. But it wasn't of any use, she didn't know but promised to go to the mandir to pray for her safe return. She didn't want to ask her aunt or uncle as she felt that they didn't like the closeness she shared with Rudra. They were under the impression that she was a guest in the haveli. They were shocked to know that they almost got married. Her uncle was already upset with him and sent him so far away. If he finds out how all those rituals were a tactic used by Rudra to force her to sign the papers, she will never see him again. For her part, she had forgiven him as she knew he tried every trick in the book to bring Tejawat to justice, it wasn't personal. And if she had ended up married to him, he would have still protected her from everything save his own anger. Eventually, he would have realised she is innocent and things would have been fine.

No things would have been perfect. She shut her eyes and imagined how her day would start with him rushing to work and making her hurry with his tea and breakfast. She would pack a nice lunch for him with nice soft rotis and aloo ki sabzi and he would leave without taking it, just to ensure that she brings it personally at lunchtime, the Jallad. But when she brought it to him, he would be angry that she was roaming around without bothering about her safety and insist that he would eat something from the canteen, though he preferred her cooking. And when she gets upset with his attitude, he would become flustered and cajole her in his own gruff manner. At nights, he would come home late, and she would end up waiting up for him. He would hold her face gently and explain that he had some difficult case. He would then tell her that he was tired and just wanted to sleep. She would then pout and fuss that he mustn't sleep on an empty stomach. Then after dinner, he would slowly help her take off her jewellery as she got ready for bed and as usual tell her to wear blue tomorrow. He would then show her the new bright blue bangles or some other little trinket in blue and tell her that he searched every shop in Chandangarh for this color because she has a ghagra of the same color. He would come close to her and she would push him away and tell him to have a bath and wash off the dust, that brought the smell of the desert along. In fact her really could smell the desert. She opened her eyes hoping against hope that he would be standing in front of her. But she was shocked as she realised that she really was in the desert. She looked at the driver and was frightened, he wasn't the usual constable who drove her around. This man was wearing a strange kind of turban, he had a thick beard covering most of his face and shades covering his eyes. "Why are we here? I want to go home" she told him firmly. There was a click as the doors locked shut. "Why is a desert rose like yourself afraid of a little sun?" he asked in a strange voice.

So this is what it feels like to live in a world where Rudra was too far come and rescue her, she thought to herself indifferently. This is what life in Mumbai will be like whenever something threatens her. Is this what she wanted the constant fear that she is never safe? Or did she want the strong shoulders of her rakshak protecting her unflinching no matter what blow comes towards her, whether it is a goon's bullet or a doctor's poison. He would keep her safe from harm all her life and he had promised that he will come to her when wounded and let her lessen his pain. Would he have made that promise if he belonged to someone else? Wouldn't he seek solace in Laila baisa's arms if they were truly lovers. She had made the mistake of trusting Tejawat over her Rudra. Now, she had learnt her lesson, she wasn't going to turn away from Rudra before listening to his side. If Bholenath had brought him into a her life and evoked feelings for him in her heart, it would have a purpose. And if Rudra is ready to give her a place in his life like she dreamed, he would make her very happy. She shouldn't marry another man until she is clear that she doesn't have a place in Rudra's life. If he wanted Laila in his future she would bow out gracefully. But she couldn't commit to someone else when she felt so strongly about Rudra. Yes, that's what made most sense and that is what she must tell Mrs. Sisodia. Surely she wouldn't want her nephew to marry a woman pining for someone else. Her aunt would help her, she loved Rudra a lot. The man had opened the car door bringing her back to the moment and she darted out quickly. But before she runs away, he held her hand and yanked her. She came crashing back and hit the car. "I have been waiting a long time to get a hold of you alone like this" he said as she struggled to retrieve her hand from his grip. He laughed and asked where did she want to run to, they were in the middle of nowhere, there wasn't a single soul in sight for miles. She stopped struggling and stood tall, and told him, "To my Rudra, Rudra Pratap Ranavat."

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Super update rithu
I love this sumer. He is so sweet. So he is planning to hide the truth. God knows till when
Omg Paro is in danger. Loved how she said she wants to go back to her Rudra Pratap Ranwat.
I am sure rudra will not let any harm befall Paro
Thanks for the pm
Waiting the next update eagerlyπŸ˜ƒ
tinamehta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow. Sumer is turning out to be quite a decent chap. Please tell me Rudra is going to come on his motorbike, do a wheelie, spray sand in the eyes of that damned rascal who's abducting Paro and Paro is going to faint in his arms. Is this just my wishful thinking or is it going to happen :)Edited by tinamehta - 9 years ago
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update Rithu, love it so much, story become so interesting day by day, after every update ,I want next update as soon as possible, it is so difficult to waiting for next update, thank u for PM