hhhm the burning passion and playing with fire these ones are the oldest of your storys and should be completed first so pretty please finish these first 😃
I'd go with Playing with fire.That's the one I've read simply because I liked it when I first visited the Veera Forum.I'll catch up with the other stories and will probably come back to edit this!😊
Thank u so much friends for taking my request into consideration and giving your valuable views!!!😃🤗And I am also humbled that u mentioned almost all da storied in da list!😳I cant explain how good it feels to know dt my story touched even one heart!🤗 Ok so according to ur votings,I think it cums in this order: 1.Playing with Fire. 2.Burning passion. and dn da odrs!😛 No worries buddies!I willl try updating evry1 once in a while!But now aftr m done wid my ongoing OS I want to finish one of my initial stories first!😳 ONCE AGAIN THAN YOU SO MUCH FOR UR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!🤗❤️My stories and I would be nothing without that!!!😳