sman thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: vks11

Inteha ho gayi intezaar ki 
Aayi na kuchh khabar hamara shweta   ki
Yeh hamein hai yakeen bewafaa woh nahin 
Phir wajah kya hui intezaar ki

Don't we  all want to find CMji and do thisπŸ˜‰

Meri Shweta aayegi.. (read Karan Arjun style),...she usually updates around 3-4pm EST..
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting impatiently.
Please update 
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Shweta  are you updating now?πŸ‘  

No...😭
Edited by vks11 - 9 years ago
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vks11

Shweta  are you updating now?πŸ‘  

No...😭

hmmm...Shweta came and gone 😭😭
ShwetapS thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
RemovedEdited by ShwetapS - 9 years ago
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

***Edited***

Kudos to Kushi's steadfast courage. She is a woman born to face every challenge with hope and determination. Loved the conversation between Aman & Kushi. "I will move heaven and earth but I will get him back." It is short and sharp holding promise and faith.

Brilliant Arnav never missed what his wife uttered to him and that attention worked as a clue now about his location πŸ‘. I can't stop myself from praising Kushi's observation and shrewd brain πŸ€—.  She should join CBI πŸ˜†.  

Shweta, you gave us such a marvelous description of tiny details in and around Arnav. There are many young kids who enter into anti-social activities without a clue and about their future. Loved the way Arnav spoke to Shiv and gave him a hope to dream about better tomorrow.  Arnav is a proud husband irrevocably in love with his wife. Glad to know Aman and crew zeroing on Arnav's location. Does the studio in Rewa has completed sketches of Kushi that Arnav made after their love making? Waiting for Mr & Mrs Raizada union and confessions.

PS: Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for updating even when you are sick. I completely agree with your thank you note. 

Edited by jduke - 9 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dear Shweta, 

I had booked this spot to write a comment, but how does one write a comment after:

a) Reading a thrilling, nerve-wracking & superb chapter like that??

b) After reading effusive praise like that???

How is one supposed to reply to this???

"And most of the readers here would agree with me that you have been  the 'North Star' for many. Inspiring, enlightening all of us. you always stood by the core idea of the story, so for me you are my ' Khushi.' I hope, like always you know what I mean by that."

Really, Shweta, right now I am humbled beyond words after reading such generous praise like that... Main kya bolun?? I have no words to thank you in... 

That you see me in that light, is beyond doubt the nicest words anyone has ever said to me... πŸ€—

But let me take this opportunity to say, if I haven't already, that it takes inspiration to write comments or actually anything for that matter. The fact that I have written lengthy comments for your story is a testament to your excellent writing. I have been compelled to share my thoughts & views on the story, to praise your brilliant writing, your excellent story-telling techniques, and last but not the least for fabulous portrayal of your characters, especially Arnav & Khushi...

The two leads have been etched out so superbly, it has been hard to tell that this is your first story. WIll you believe me when I say that your story & writing is publishing material. Please take my honest advice & get this story published, it will be a huge success. All I can say, it has been both a pleasure & honor to be part of this amazing & momentous journey with you!!

And remember... 

And if I may add...

And I just have to say this about your story...

So thank you Shweta for giving us this lovely story to read, it's been an exhilarating ride so far... πŸ‘

Love & Hugs,

A very humbled & grateful reader

Edited by pixiegirl - 9 years ago
Arshi67 thumbnail

Shweta, such a beautifully nuanced description of the myriad emotions that Khushi is flooded with. Her shock, vulnerability, determination, fear, so well brought out. What a woman πŸ‘ and by inference, you her 'maker' πŸ‘ I can't wait to see her reaction when she sees Arnav's paintings depicting his adoration of her. His 'warrior princess' truly did 'win' his heart. 

Arnav's laconic sense of humour hasn't deserted him even in these trying times! Truly a natural born leader. His desire to genuinely do good for the people is apparent all throughout. It's such a waste of young minds like Shiva who are lead astray by the egos of a few. At that impressionable age to feel that degree of hopelessness about their future is tragic. It was interesting to see how the power of suggestion slowly changed Shiva's behaviour towards Arnav. 

Such a clever way of conveying his thoughts about his whereabouts, knowing his smart wife is bound to pick it up! Not far short of the riddle Birbal himself would probably have come up with for Akbar!

You have a gift for blending in so much background information in your updates without deviating from the main story. It always makes for a truly interesting read. And then I get to read the comments of our 2 Geetas, such mein sone pe suhaaga!

Edited by Arshi67 - 9 years ago
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dear Shweta  yet again the chapter was simply  mind-blowing...πŸ‘ The attention to details in the story floors me every single time. There are so many things in this chapter  that I don't even know how to cover them.   Once again  thank you for  writing one of the most beautiful stories on Arnav and Khushi. The story is perfection personified in every aspect.

What did this mean, really? Will the trials never end I their lives? When there was a slight ray of hope that cut through all haze and pain, they again were left at mercy of time. 

She bit her trembling lip and shut her eyes, to draw strength from within, from her love for the man. At this moment she needed nothing... Not his confession... Not her pride...  but his safe return.

His eyes steeled behind his glasses and with determined resolve, he said, "I will move heaven and earth but I will get him back."

He grimaced as her beautiful face flitted through his eyes, if he knew anything like the back of his hand then it was every beautiful detail of his wife...the way her long lashes rolled over her skin when she was embarassed, or her cheeks turned a pretty pink when she blushed, the golden specks in her  hazel eyes were more prominent when she would get really furious.

Though Arnav's eyes moistened, he was smiling thinking about his warrior princess, his Paragon." 

Very few people are born gifted. You are one of them .You are  truly a born gifted writerβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ€—.      

And what a beautiful note written to  both the GeetasπŸ€—. Loved it . 

⭐️Yes  they are definitely the strong pillars of this story⭐️. 

Edited by vks11 - 9 years ago