bahuteyi cute chhaap diya tum humka! 

Kabhi hum phramej, toh kabhi anthemj ko dekhtey hain๐Ÿ˜† 

Aap yunhi anthemwa likhte rahein, dekhiye hum bhi phramewa kar dalenge ๐Ÿ˜†

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Aap yunhi anthemwa likhte rahein, dekhiye hum bhi phramewa kar dalenge ๐Ÿ˜†

Aisi batwaaj na kar o haseen jaadugar(ni), mera dil tere phramewaj mein kho jaayega๐Ÿ˜†
IssK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

isskiya, my jaan eej bhantings to nautch hooo ooo o my darlingey raijadaaa... both numberiya habhing haleniya's kamarieya doings bhat wonly herj kamariya cans doeth...bhile i ams doings the rollingj on the phloorwa...

you arej ekdams genius.

Nautch bhantings tohaar jaan eej?๐Ÿ˜†... then pilleejh isstop thingingwa oph otherj kamariya and ujjewa tohaar ownj! Bhaat bhill it takej, i issay, to maketh you isstop rollingwa on phloorj and isstart dolingwa outs nritya pirogarams๐Ÿ˜†?

Okayj i tryj phurthers... sans-wa heleniya..no morej distractwa karoings youj๐Ÿ˜†:

"Beedi jalai-le jigar se applej,
jigar maa your phirej are burnings
hoo hoo hoo na hoo hoo hoo na...

Issmokewa releajings, o nebhers applej
this bhurldwa ijj aphterj you runnings
hoo hoo hoo na hoo hoo hoo na

No gilaaa..aaa..aaf
no gilaaf, no lihaaf
chilly airj ijj khilaaf blimey..
but who ijj carings phor the bheathers 
o my bhaistcoatwa hotisstuff
bhen can loopingwa your climbings
uparwa and downwa the seedi (inisstead oph "isstairj", in keepingj bhith beedi themewa)
hoo hoo hoo na hoo hoo hoo na"

๐Ÿ˜†

Ok i needings mentaliya check ups nowj.

๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by IssK. - 9 years ago
IssK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Its time to bring out a book on Isskooterisms!

You are makings me pheelj like Issakisspeare now๐Ÿ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sohara

haha, Rhea, your countdown made me laugh.
What do you think? gasss maro.
I got some clue from Barun sobti's angel, that it will be the announcement of a new movie under John's banner I guess.
Don't sure though.
But my expectation is not too high.
I will be more happy if they will announce the release date of any of his movie.
aakhe taras gayi yaar, almost two years he is literally out of sight.
fingers crossed.

ja bolechho, sohara... aankhe... and haye the poor dil.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

You are makings me pheelj like Issakisspeare now๐Ÿ˜†

issakispeare kya chhejwa hai, aaps mery isskooterijm lijiyes...

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

Nautch bhantings tohaar jaan eej?๐Ÿ˜†... then pilleejh isstop thingingwa oph otherj kamariya and ujjewa tohaar ownj! Bhaat bhill it takej, i issay, to maketh you isstop rollingwa on phloorj and isstart dolingwa outs nritya pirogarams๐Ÿ˜†?

Okayj i tryj phurthers... sans-wa heleniya..no morej distractwa karoings youj๐Ÿ˜†:

"Beedi jalai-le jigar se applej,
jigar maa your phirej are burnings
hoo hoo hoo na hoo hoo hoo na...

Issmokewa releajings, o nebhers applej
this bhurldwa ijj aphterj you runnings
hoo hoo hoo na hoo hoo hoo na

No gilaaa..aaa..aaf
no gilaaf, no lihaaf
chilly airj ijj khilaaf blimey..
but who ijj carings phor the bheathers 
o my bhaistcoatwa hotisstuff
bhen can loopingwa your climbings
uparwa and downwa the seedi (inisstead oph "isstairj", in keepingj bhith beedi themewa)
hoo hoo hoo na hoo hoo hoo na"

๐Ÿ˜†

Ok i needings mentaliya check ups nowj.

๐Ÿ˜†

oye seedi chadhai ley
loopwa mein piya
jeegar ma dolingwa bade
aa ah ha aa ah aha
issasuri... haaan

okayj me doings saans-wa heleniya ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† hab isstopped rollingwa and aah aha ha ah i ams mobhings the pelbhicwa phar reajonwa oph nauthchings and naats orthopedic-wa caujes.

c'mans, gngcs, lets us isswing eet.

by thee bhay, isskootar jaan, you are knowingj issakisspeare ji eej rollings issomebheres lookings at pinkwa underslined and issaying, "bhish i had writteneth thats, dammitly."

ah ha aha aa ha aha.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
okay, lost control... and went for it. 7 minutes 44 seconds on a 4 minute song. he is that wicked. thanks issk, kizh for your esoteric conversations on severe hotness. and, kizh, for suggesting i make a vm. the song got me. this is the first vm... can't guarantee there won't be some more. i can see something i want... am wondering if i have the footage causing turmoil in my head.

hope you all enjoy, dying to know your thoughts.

in honour of the loop, i have loop-waed the issong.

๐Ÿ˜•

sorry, right now there's no way to access my vms because the kahani of blocking continues. maybe some day good sense will prevail and fans will be allowed to express their joy with a completely non commercial yet utterly precious piece of work... no matter what, i shall always have the emotional copyright for iss pyaar ko... so will you. and nothing can infringe upon it... for it stays in the dil... a fabulous vm... hamesha ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and since yt has blocked it worldwide and fb has rejected it, i took my pleas to dm and here's the link.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27lzfq_arshi-vm-wicked_creation

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Me too giving it a try Sohara. Good Sonali has got her own show. Let's see how it goes. 

Anyway, lautkar yehi aana hai, back to IPK, where else can we go. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

True D...we always have to come back to IPK now matter what.

Soha, i think you're right, its hard to really get into another love story. I've always been a big fan of American shows b/c there is origionality, acting is always top notch and most makers will not try to repeat the a successful formula just b/c it was successful...after IPK i haven't been able to watch much American TV...exept for Modern family and Revenge. one is a sitcom and the other is a drama which has  very little place for love..maybe that's why i can handle them.  I haven't seen Sonali's new show but good to know its good. something about a single mom right? 
BTW both Barun and my Husband have a thing for her๐Ÿ˜ก i hope hubby doesn't know  she has a new show...
...but gotta say she still looks damn good! was never fond of her acting skills, she was strictly ok. hope she has improved a bit.

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

okay, lost control... and went for it. 7 minutes 44 seconds on a 4 minute song. he is that wicked. thanks issk, kizh for your esoteric conversations on severe hotness. and, kizh, for suggesting i make a vm. the song got me. this is the first vm... can't guarantee there won't be some more. i can see something i want... am wondering if i have the footage causing turmoil in my head.

hope you all enjoy, dying to know your thoughts.

in honour of the loop, i have loop-waed the issong.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_s2QiiZwhI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

nahiii!!!!! damn my work for blocking YT๐Ÿ˜ก will have to wait tilli get home. sound interesting tho