Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: elasingh
I love you Adi ...🤗...I love you...and I just love ur predictions...😈...😡
Originally posted by: blackvelvet
Agree with Adi...there is no rationale behind ruk exposure...atleast not in this track...it defies logic...I am practically foaming in the mouth trying to explain this over the last two pages...but the eternal optimists refuse to accept 😆 ...
Originally posted by: elasingh
I am willing to trust Zee one last time...this is indeed Ruku exposure track...Adi plz remember that JJ dont know why Ruku wanted the child?
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A
Wanting is no crime ElaIf she does something to fulfill her want that harms someone then that is a crime.Do you think jalal doesn't know of her love of audha. There was a time when he loved her for it and promted her high handedness. That is why at the end of the fake pregnancy track he tells her that her greatest punishment is that she can't be a mother nor a muz.So far Ruqaiya has committed no punishable offense. If she does now then she is slated for a big fall as neither Jalal nor Jodha will be in a forgiving mood.So if you want what is fondly called in the forum as 'Ruqaiya bandaphod' please pray that she commits some serious crime.😆
Prologue: How it happens when both the hearts fall for each other madly without knowing each other? He is the emperor of the great Mughal...
914