_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
So today is the last day of this show 
Hmm may be I miss this show which is presented very well but did not taste well 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol i didn't even get the last episode.. it was so messed up...Vaibhavi's evil doers were not even caught...and what abt mr jaiswal he wasn't even mentioned ! 
cutetarana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi, i did nt even watch it , can u plz give sum brief update on it,  if possible n wht abt veer and vaibhavi, did they confess their love or nt
_shadesnature_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutetarana

hi, i did nt even watch it , can u plz give sum brief update on it,  if possible n wht abt veer and vaibhavi, did they confess their love or nt

love they just began friendship sorry can't give brief update 
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks a ton to Channel V for shutting down O Gujariya. The promos of other shows that accompanied the episodes were unwatchable.Good riddance of bad rubbish!

Horrified to see what passes for "Youth Entertainment" these days.Hope the present conservative government shuts down this channel too.

As for Shaleen one episode is enough for this man to make a permanent mark in our hearts. Who can forget Suraj of Pyar Tune Kya Kiya or Achal Kutty of Encounter. More stellar performances on our way. Hopefully on a mainstream channel.

And in a fresh role😆
_shadesnature_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Carrie-

Thanks a ton to Channel V for shutting down O Gujariya. The promos of other shows that accompanied the episodes were unwatchable.Good riddance of bad rubbish!

Horrified to see what passes for "Youth Entertainment" these days.Hope the present conservative government shuts down this channel too.

As for Shaleen one episode is enough for this man to make a permanent mark in our hearts. Who can forget Suraj of Pyar Tune Kya Kiya or Achal Kutty of Encounter. More stellar performances on our way. Hopefully on a mainstream channel.

And in a fresh role😆

Best. Comment dear oh god indiantellyvison is to improvea lot instead of fact they show everything in oh gujaroya except shallen there was nothing to see