And 1 more thing, i am searching an fic in which samjun were goons, they kidnaped riya and aisha, ariya fall 4 each other, aisha insults sam and then he forcefuly marry her.. can some1 tell me fic and auther name plz
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI
For pic download your pic in your PC then go to minus this a site then upload your pic there copy it then directly paste it on your post
For ff I can't help u dar sorry
Originally posted by: DKGLERBZRXEJXRTP
Both the answers done ... I guess
then ask @black angel cause in one post she told this even I don't know how to add pic from phone 😭Originally posted by: Areesha566
i am using mobile not pc 😭